Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm OK with it so long as there's an ex-girlfriend version. If not, I hope Blizzard reconsiders the idea of an ex-boyfriend dummy.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I'm OK with it so long as there's an ex-girlfriend version. If not, I hope Blizzard reconsiders the idea of an ex-boyfriend dummy.
    I agree. Blatant sexist move. Ok if a woman hits a man these days but god forbid if the roles are reversed right? Blizzard have lost a lot of respect from me today. The fact that Blizzard seem to think a woman hitting a man in a relationship is funny is disgusting.

I don't get why they did not just make a "Despicable ex dummy" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I don't get why they did not just make a "Despicable ex dummy" or something like that.
    Because they thought they were being funny by taking the piss out of something that is actually an issue in the real world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    FelPlague about to make 100 posts in this thread at the rate he/she is going. I don't think I'm the triggered one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes telling people stabbing their Ex-boyfriend is illegal is such a horrid thing of blizzard to do!

and idk why people are getting so offended by this, what the utter fuck, im a guy and i had a nice laugh about this, was ffing hilarious "Stab this dummy of your ex, cause doing it in real life is illegal!"

i love it, i think its funny, but it will prob just be a item people will use once then forget about
    i think its fine, if they made a gf version too, whatever, but if they made a gf version only alot more people would be offended, so out of the two to make, the better one to make alone is the bf
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

i love it, i think its funny, but it will prob just be a item people will use once then forget about
    i think its fine, if they made a gf version too, whatever, but if they made a gf version only alot more people would be offended, so out of the two to make, the better one to make alone is the bf
    Oh so abuse towards the bf is perfectly fine and as you say "funny" but GF oh no? Nice to see where your bread is buttered on that.

ex- boyfriend punching bag = feminist BS
    ex- girlfriend punching bag = sexist BS

What have we learned here?

no matter what sex you are there is gonna be someone somewhere crying about something..

ps
    Now, I could go into all the sexist shit in the game but everyone would scream feminist or feminazi

It's about time they add something for the ladies who play wow

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    ex- boyfriend punching bag = feminist BS
    ex- girlfriend punching bag = sexist BS

What have we learned here?

no matter what sex you are there is gonna be someone somewhere crying about something..

ps
    Now, I could go into all the sexist shit in the game but everyone would scream feminist or feminazi

It's about time they add something for the ladies who play wow
    Not really. There are men in relationships who do suffer abuse. This is a disgusting joke by Blizzard. And it would be just as sick if it was the opposite dummy. They tried to be funny here and failed.

While I'm sure we can all agree that the exclusion of an ex-girlfriend dummy is blatant, unacceptable sexism, can we please also address dummies for those of us in society who love to fuck dragons, cars, centipedes, small household animals and various species of cacti?

It's only fair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh so abuse towards the bf is perfectly fine and as you say "funny" but GF oh no? Nice to see where your bread is buttered on that.
    idk if you read the flavour text of the item but it says DONT beat your ex-bf, it says "do it do this dummy, cause doing it to the real thing is illegal"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It seems pretty tasteless of Blizzard. The 'gender' of the dummy doesn't really matter.

I'm not offended, I'm just disappointed.

The people calling others 'cucks' for disliking it are just as bad too.

I won't go as far as unsubbing or threatening to, but I'll probably pick up the toy for the +1 to the collection and proceed to never use it.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-11-16 at 03:40 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

As if we didn't need more proof that Blizzard has been taken over by SJWs. The SJWs thinking this is acceptable in the thread makes it equally hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    It seems pretty tasteless of Blizzard.
    It is. What a joke especially since men have to suffer in silence most of the time in abusive relationships because they either get laughed at or ignored. Disgusting. Sub cancelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    As if we didn't need more proof that Blizzard has been taken over by SJWs. The SJWs thinking this is acceptable in the thread makes it equally hilarious.
    Exactly. Ok to hit a man but god forbid the roles are reversed. Disgusting way of thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does there have to be a dummy with a tag line that makes light of domestic violence?

And why, instead of wanting Blizzard to treat the issue with more respect than an ill thought out holiday item, are you asking for two of them for some form of equality?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Why does there have to be a dummy with a tag line that makes light of domestic violence?

And why, instead of wanting Blizzard to treat the issue with more respect than an ill thought out holiday item, are you asking for two of them for some form of equality?

Well either make both if they are intending to go down that road or remove that one. Simple. Disgusting it even exists but if they intend on adding one then add both.

Deleted
    look right below you, this guy is going on and on, he is not being sarcastic
    Below ok cool. Below = above now gotcha.

except they are, notice how all the guys above you are complaining...
    That's because they are either trolling or need to grow a pair. Leave the feminazi shit to the psycho people. It's a joke, deal with it.

This entire thread reminds me of a baby who had its sucky toy taken away. I don't want blizzard becoming an sjw thing though, so I get the disappointment. Don't understand the crying though.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-11-16 at 03:37 AM.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

It's not making light of domestic violence. Haven't you ever taken your anger out on a pillow or something while thinking of someone who aggravates you? It's kinda like that.

ITT: People complaining that blizz doesn't want to offend people proceed to get offended. This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    That's because they are either trolling or need to grow a pair. Leave the feminazi shit to the psycho people. It's a joke, deal with it.
    In poor taste. As I have said men suffer in silence mostly in abusive relationships. It's a sick joke from Blizzard. Already hit cancel sub over it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I want an Ex-GF dummy. Not for forced equality or to appease the whiners but because of it's own comedic potential.

Ex-Girlfriend Dummy
    Item Level 1
    Binds when picked up
    Toy
    Use: Summon an Ex-Girlfriend Dummy at target location for 5 min. The dummy acts as a target for risque pictures to take with your selfie cam that you can later share with your friends or directly send to your linked Twitter account. (30 Min Cooldown)