Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    notice how world of warcraft is a game rated for teenagers and adults? mhm... so we are right to compare it to comedy shows and adult cartoons
    family guy has tons of jokes about domestic abuse among MANY MANY other things
    and its a show for teenagers and older... like wow
    Poor argument, age is not a determining factor for your target audience. There's plenty of Family Guy fans who don't play, and have no intention of playing WoW, and there's plenty of WoW players who don't like Family Guy.

There may be a cross over but that's due to individual taste and preferences, they don't cater to the same specific audience.

Deleted
    So this toy just made the..."news"?

http://nichegamer.com/2016/11/15/bli...d-of-warcraft/

I have no idea if "Niche Gamer" is just some one person's glorified blog, but meh...there it is.

Deleted
    Put Ex-Girlfriend Dummy and see all the SJW suing Blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    The best part about this.. If it was named Ex-Girlfriend, there would be out right rage on the forums.

Lul double standards.
    there allready is, here and the normal wow forums, but yeah people dont like not even dark really... comedy in a T for Teen game
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yeah nah, you would know if you and the other edgy mcgees knew the facts and weren't just raging because ESS JAY DUBYAAAAA
    How about this. Since you're so big on social justice, being an SJW, you'll do what you usually do and get offended at this for pushing gross and problematic messages. After all, this is something promoting spousal abuse which you guys are supposed to be violently opposed to. At least show some consistency.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Poor argument, age is not a determining factor for your target audience. There's plenty of Family Guy fans who don't play, and have no intention of playing WoW, and there's plenty of WoW players who don't like Family Guy.

There may be a cross over but that's due to individual taste and preferences, they don't cater to the same specific audience.
    yes, but this game is a game made for teenagers and older
    its made to have dark stories and fun jokes
    there is a quest for undead where you bash in humans heads who are burried neck deep in dirt
    there is quests where you watch a undead force a girl to drink a plague by pulling her hair, then her eyes, ears, and mouth bleed till she dies

and your like "dis beating up a dummy joke is mean remove it from deh gaem"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no because thats not funny
    Nor's the idea of stabbing your ex, why is one funny but the other isn't?

Asking "who cares" in a thread with people voicing their concern, links to WoWhead with their discussion of people objecting and links to the forums with people objecting there is a really silly question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    How about this. Since you're so big on social justice, being an SJW, you'll do what you usually do and get offended at this for pushing gross and problematic messages. After all, this is something promoting spousal abuse which you guys are supposed to be violently opposed to. At least show some consistency.
    i love how you keep saying it promotes it, when you lied and changed what it says, it does not say "go beat your spouse" it says "dont stab your ex boyfriend cause its bad"

[QUOTE=FelPlague;43314667. who cares
    [/QUOTE]

Apparently you do, and to an unhealthy degree by the amount of posts youre making to defend this toy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Nor's the idea of stabbing your ex, why is one funny but the other isn't?

Asking "who cares" in a thread with people voicing their concern, links to WoWhead with their discussion of people objecting and links to the forums with people objecting there is a really silly question.
    because who hasent wanted to stab someone who is a complete fucking jerk atleast once in their life?
    of coarse you dont do it cause its immoral and illegal, but everyone thinks about it at some point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Apparently you do, and to an unhealthy degree by the amount of posts youre making to defend this toy.
    im defending it because its a funny poke at real life, and i want it in the game, but there is tons of people, here and the official forms wanting it removed or they will quit, i think it should be added cause its a nice punchline, i told my guild it and i got a laugh from them all, as i said comedy has been doing this forever

my example was disney has a show where one of the fucking jokes was "my wife still misses me but her aim is getting better" yet people are getting mad over this? that was suggesting a murder by gunpoint from his wife, and this is just a joke at "who hasent wanted to stab someone, but dident cause its illegal/immoral, do it to this dummy instead"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    Go ahead and try to find me being outraged over any stupid thing they've added to the game... I'll wait

I'm just having a great laugh over the same anti-posters getting all mad over a video game item. The hypocrisy is soooo delicious

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a joke? Why get colonpained about it? I mean, the only weird thing about this Toy would be if it didn't change between Girl/Boy depending on your characters Gender.

Since my Male character doesn't have an Ex-Boyfriend since he's straight. But I have an Anatomically correct Panda to beat the shit out of Anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's funny, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Ex-Girlfriend punching bag won't be coming soon
    well most people want this one removed all together cause it promotes beating your spouse... apparently....

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if you all get this butthurt over comedians that make "spousal abuse" jokes? Probably not. Video games tho? Srs business

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I wonder if you all get this butthurt over comedians that make "spousal abuse" jokes? Probably not. Video games tho? Srs business
    the delicious irony.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    It's a joke? Why get colonpained about it? I mean, the only weird thing about this Toy would be if it didn't change between Girl/Boy depending on your characters Gender.

Since my Male character doesn't have an Ex-Boyfriend since he's straight. But I have an Anatomically correct Panda to beat the shit out of Anyway.
    "because it promotes domestic abuse"
    is why i guess...

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just a joke. No need to get butt hurt over it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Just call it the "Ex-Lover Dummy"? No one gets offended.

If Jaina's "before she went insane" was changed because it was claimed to be sexist, there is absolutely NO reason this should stay in, especially when this is actually offensive to people.

didn't anyone call blizzard and tell them this is 2016? this is only going to start a shitstorm, enjoy the backlash blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    If Jaina's "before she went insane" was changed because it was claimed to be sexist, there is absolutely NO reason this should stay in, especially when this is actually offensive to people.
    exactly such double standards, protect the poor innocent women, but lol boyfriends fucking stab them.

1 rule for both genders or you might as well set fire to a bag of shit on your own doorstep.