Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Compare it to having NO legendary. Its better then having nothing. Sure, you can look at it as though it took up a shot to get your BiS legendary, but then again, you could also have come up with some other crap.
    I'd take no legendary over a legendary that is collecting dust in my bags because it's a worthless ilvl 910 piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    From a Raiding perspective, No. I still get Better stats out of my heroic ring then sephuz. Thus, my dps is greater since the proc Rarely comes into play in any meaningful way in a raid encounter.
    if only you had 7 other legendaries to choose from for raiding - oh wait ... you do what is so bad about some being good in mythic + dungeons and some in raids ?
    pls elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Are you having troubles with mythic+ trash that you need BL to clear it? Or do you just want to dominate trash recount? Will you interrupt ANY spell or only the right ones? Are you the sole interrupter?

This ring is crap.
    The ring is legendary, and rightfully slow. Your question suggests you don't know much about M+ (maybe you do, but your question makes it sound like you don't). It has nothing to do with whether you need BL to clear it, and everything to do with how fast you can clear it. You want 1 chest or 3 at the end? You want your +7 key to deplete or upgrade to a 10? Most of your time in M+ is spent on trash, and this ring significantly reduces the time needed to clear said trash.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Yeah I thought about that when I read the changes. Sephuz has become excellent for any melee, but not so great for many ranged specs. Can you spec into an interrupt? For 25% haste every 30 seconds it might be worth it!

- - - Updated - - -

If only we could trade legendaries I have Sephuz on my vengeance DH but would LOVE to have it on my prot pally. M+ with 25% haste and 70% speed to begin every pull? For tanking Teeming Necrotic? OP!
    Healers can still get Sephuz. I have no interrupt as a Holy priest and no way to spec into it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Compare it to having NO legendary. Its better then having nothing.
    For the ring, no, its not. I don't use it. I still wont use it. If I didn't have it, I wouldn't notice a difference as a raider. All it did was take up my first legendary drop chance.

Sure, you can look at it as though it took up a shot to get your BiS legendary, but then again, you could also have come up with some other crap.
    I mean, the ring Is crap, so I did come up with crap. Just one of the bad crappy legendary items. Heck, they want it good? Make it an on use effect and Bam. Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you having troubles with mythic+ trash that you need BL to clear it? Or do you just want to dominate trash recount? Will you interrupt ANY spell or only the right ones? Are you the sole interrupter?

This ring is crap.
    Why not make it easier by having a mini BL every trash pack? Why not kill stuff faster?

I got my first legendary yesterday. Aggramar's Stride.

Still shit.

So a PvP legendary then
    that makes it crap
    WTF? You saying you only interrupt in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if only you had 7 other legendaries to choose from for raiding - oh wait ... you do what is so bad about some being good in mythic + dungeons and some in raids ?
    pls elaborate.
    Not how it works. This isn't a case of "some good in this and some good in that". Its a case of some are Only good in mythic + dungeons, and some are good in Any PvE content. As a raider, I have one that is Only good in mythic +. And Only on trash. That is the problem.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    I got my first legendary yesterday. Aggramar's Stride.

Still shit.
    Because your other boots have a better special ability? Because you don't like to move faster? Ok, I get that it's not your bis, but saying they're shit is BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Healers can still get Sephuz. I have no interrupt as a Holy priest and no way to spec into it either.
    I agree that it is not very useful if you can't interrupt or CC. Sorry. Wish I could trade you for it.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ring is legendary, and rightfully slow. Your question suggests you don't know much about M+ (maybe you do, but your question makes it sound like you don't). It has nothing to do with whether you need BL to clear it, and everything to do with how fast you can clear it. You want 1 chest or 3 at the end? You want your +7 key to deplete or upgrade to a 10? Most of your time in M+ is spent on trash, and this ring significantly reduces the time needed to clear said trash.
    If you need a bl on trash to get to 3 chests...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Why not make it easier by having a mini BL every trash pack? Why not kill stuff faster?
    So how is it different from any other piece of gear with slightly better stats? We are talking legendaries here and as a legendary it's crap.
    WTF? You saying you only interrupt in PvP?
    Every 30 seconds? Yeah, only in pvp.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Dude it's like +8000 haste for 10 seconds every time you interrupt, with only a 30 second CD. You're getting to hero every 30 seconds.
    dont you have to actually.... you know... interrupt a spell for that proc to work? odds are you arent going to get to interrupt much on many bosses. if you were referring to pvp, odds are you already had cc you were going to apply once every 30 seconds, but the 10% buff would be nice.

it reads "Successfully applying a loss of control effect to or interrupting an enemy"

and for the love of god if you mention mythic plus..... im already annoyed enough that they balance around that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    dont you have to actually.... you know... interrupt a spell for that proc to work? odds are you arent going to get to interrupt much on many bosses. if you were referring to pvp, odds are you already had cc you were going to apply once every 30 seconds, but the 10% buff would be nice.

it reads "Successfully applying a loss of control effect to or interrupting an enemy"

and for the love of god if you mention mythic plus..... im already annoyed enough that they balance around that shit.
    Ok, people keep mentioning PvP. Why? The proc previously didn't work in PvP. Did they change that?

Ok, people keep mentioning PvP. Why? The proc previously didn't work in PvP. Did they change that?
    oh it didnt? apologies. i thought it did. it always seemed like more of a pvp ring.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly why I mention pvp. it's a pvp ring that cannot be used in pvp. What a crappy legendary, eh?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

more on topic, my only legendary is still rather garbage, although i suppose with prydaz, i could stand in a mechanic? it doesnt make up for mass loss in crit unless i upgrade it to 910 though.

unfortunately, getting that legendary drained my will to play for the most part. i had over 20 days at 110 before i finally got my first legendary... and it was that. id rather have gotten nothing, so i had a higher chance of getting a legendary that would have been equippable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    more on topic, my only legendary is still rather garbage, although i suppose with prydaz, i could stand in a mechanic? it doesnt make up for mass loss in crit unless i upgrade it to 910 though.

unfortunately, getting that legendary drained my will to play for the most part. i had over 20 days at 110 before i finally got my first legendary... and it was that. id rather have gotten nothing, so i had a higher chance of getting a legendary that would have been equippable.
    Upgrade? no it's now a 910 no upgrade required, still has the 5 second no damage thingy until 7.1.5 goes live though.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Would you say it lets you stay in your...

...comfort zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    So how is it different from any other piece of gear with slightly better stats? We are talking legendaries here and as a legendary it's crap.
    No doubt it's one of the more boring ones, but you get the choose when you want that massive haste bonus (To a certain extent)

Deleted
    Because your other boots have a better special ability? Because you don't like to move faster? Ok, I get that it's not your bis, but saying they're shit is BS.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that it is not very useful if you can't interrupt or CC. Sorry. Wish I could trade you for it.
    I don't have it, so I'm happy :P