Prolonged is a dps increase on 3 targets+. 1-2 targets old war is better.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaMaria View Post
    I suppose - I wanted to check it works on LoTP/HotP since it does not affect the HOT it leaves on you.

Just go to flying area and take fall damage to roughly half life as your sample size and then compare total hotp healing. 20% should be a notable difference.

Question regarding Ceneruis and nightmare spear, do you need to taunt during bubble or is it ones of them abailites that wont switch target if they pop immunities.

Quote Originally Posted by grippo View Post
    Question regarding Ceneruis and nightmare spear, do you need to taunt during bubble or is it ones of them abailites that wont switch target if they pop immunities.
    Cast will reach the target on what it was initially casted no matter if it was taunted during the cast

Good news: I got my 2nd legendary!
    Bad news: it's the neck :\
    lol
    It's still a 910 necklace with a socket, so I'm not complaining really, but any future legendary I get will replace it unless...
    When were they supposed to tweak some of these? 7.15? or not till 7.2? Was 910 the tweak, or might they also change some of the procs? The necklace would be amazing if it had some flat DR (like the ring) instead of a proc that rarely procs for a tank.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Good news: I got my 2nd legendary!
    Bad news: it's the neck :\
    lol
    It's still a 910 necklace with a socket, so I'm not complaining really, but any future legendary I get will replace it unless...
    When were they supposed to tweak some of these? 7.15? or not till 7.2? Was 910 the tweak, or might they also change some of the procs? The necklace would be amazing if it had some flat DR (like the ring) instead of a proc that rarely procs for a tank.
    now procs a 30% shield every 30 seconds regardless of damage taken in 7.1.5

Geeze, the current PTR iteration of Chain of Thrayn is totally bonkers. An additional 70% healing on AW? Hand of Protection is literally going to full heal you on-use when AW is up. And a further 25% more damage as well. Combine that with the pants and you're just gonna be an immortal god in mythic+ for 20 seconds, out-dpsing all the dps while out-healing the healer.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Geeze, the current PTR iteration of Chain of Thrayn is totally bonkers. An additional 70% healing on AW? Hand of Protection is literally going to full heal you on-use when AW is up. And a further 25% more damage as well. Combine that with the pants and you're just gonna be an immortal god in mythic+ for 20 seconds, out-dpsing all the dps while out-healing the healer.
    if this comes to live, in 3 hours will be nerfed lol, that is retard,

Glad I got that Legendary Belt now!

Avenging Wrath needs a nerf as is and now they've buffed it. I can't really see it going live like this, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    now procs a 30% shield every 30 seconds regardless of damage taken in 7.1.5
    SWEET! That explains it. We farmed EN-H tonight and overall it was around 10% of my self-heals. So I was happily surprised but now I understand why. My necklace just became so much better!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    SWEET! That explains it. We farmed EN-H tonight and overall it was around 10% of my self-heals. So I was happily surprised but now I understand why. My necklace just became so much better!
    I wonder when the tooltips will be updated? A 30% shield every 30 seconds on a 910 socketed necklace... feels legendary!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Uh, this hasn't happened yet. It's coming in 7.1.5.

Deleted
    hmmm, what are we getting instead of Judgment of Light..?

It's a data mining error. Still have judgment of light.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling we will still have Judgement of Light, but Consecrated Ground might be going bye bye.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I get the feeling we will still have Judgement of Light, but Consecrated Ground might be going bye bye.
    What do you think they would give us as a replacement if they did take away Consecrated Ground? It may not be as nice as Druid Thrash kiting but it was useful in Mythic +.

Deleted
    Quick question, I am a ilvl 856 prot pally starting heroic EN this week and I was wondering if I should be taking Seraphim or should I play it save and take the other talents?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Quick question, I am a ilvl 856 prot pally starting heroic EN this week and I was wondering if I should be taking Seraphim or should I play it save and take the other talents?

Thanks in advance!
    Play it safe, nothing is a DPS check in that place espcially not on Heroic. As you get the feel for the place and the level of healers skill then you can make a choice on what you can or cannot push with talents.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post

Thanks in advance!
    At that ilvl unless you know the raid inside out which you've clearly stated you don't I would go with Righteous Protector.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    At that ilvl unless you know the raid inside out which you've clearly stated you don't I would go with Righteous Protector.
    Thanks both of you for the advice, I will go for Righteous Protector .

Deleted
    Whats the best relict you go for? I think its the one which improves your healing ability? So at this point we have to decide, if you take your BiS relict which may be 850 for example, or the one which is 880 but not BiS. Now its a difference if its an 880 with completly shitty bonus or if it's some decent bonus and worth to equip. So are there any lists of relicts which are considered to be top tier?