Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Gonna try and get this removed from game. Who's with me?
    Would you also be trying if it were an ex-girlfriend dummy? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpandDong View Post
    Would you also be trying if it were an ex-girlfriend dummy? I don't think so.
    I would actually. Both are in poor taste. Nothing funny about abuse in either side of the relationship although Blizzard have made it clear that they think one side is. Disgusting.

On a related note; I would love to stab my ex-girlfriend.

Gonna try and get this removed from game. Who's with me?
    It's not even in the game.

Deleted
    I would actually. Both are in poor taste. Nothing funny about abuse in either side of the relationship although Blizzard have made it clear that they think one side is. Disgusting.
    That's just your perception of what it means. You are probably being completely paranoid. Not everything is an agenda, not everything is a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    "Meninists" are a parody.
    It started that way, but many of these MRAs truly believe these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    Yes, all evidence point to being the MRAs believing in "Meninism"

Kind of off topic but he deserved it. He got more votes.
    Last I checked Trump got less votes.

Deleted
    and i wonderd what all these female chars are doing, following me and summon this toy on cooldown, attacking it...

jk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Yes, all evidence point to being the MRAs believing in "Meninism"
    both equally ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Last I checked Trump got less votes.
    Than mate you dont know how use Voting works.
    He got more states = more = more votes = more better = everything is better than Hillary.

On topic: I´m not offendedm but its not funny. Well atleast that swj whores got something in a game wich is played 99% by men.

I give it 20 more years and hitting women will be a cool thing.

19 pages. Damn you guys are pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the perpetually offended MRA virgins are out in full force today

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering if there was only a female version everyone would be triggered, it should be renamed to: Ex-Significant-Other Dummy. Seems only fair to me.

Deleted
    Incompetent snide wow dev punchbag is the only acceptable replacement now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    I think the whole argument of "If this was xxx the world would be on fire with outrage" is what is driving thing and I think it's a terrible argument\attitude to have. As a guy, I don't want to be in the same easily offended group as the girls or other people who find everything a direct attack on them.

I don't need everything to be exactly equal at all times. I'm white, so I already can't walk around and chain drop the N word all the time and it doesn't really bother me. I'm married, my wife wants to strangle me far more than I want to strangle her, so I understand the humor.

Why.. honestly why is this a thread?

Seriously? ....

NO ONE I repeat.. NO ONE PERSON ... should be offended by this unless you are that "ex-boyfriend" that has done something so heinous that you need a DUMMY of yourself to be stabbed... and at that point, well..ya know.

This affects NO ONE else, so for you to even bring up that you are offended or to remove/rename this is mind-boggling. You are either trolling or need a reality check.

Get real and stop trying to garner attention for yourselves as a forum warrior for "justice"

Guys, you are making an elephant out of a molehill.

Example:

Quote Originally Posted by Romanesca View Post
    Considering if there was only a female version everyone would be triggered, it should be renamed to: Ex-Significant-Other Dummy. Seems only fair to me.
    No.

Here's why:

(a) yes, when Blizzard guys were adding the item, they didn't want to involve the whole gender angle and so named the thing "Ex-Boyfriend ...",
    (b) yes, if the world was saner, Blizzard guys wouldn't have to think about not naming it "Ex-Girlfriend ...", and yes, it kind of sucks that the world isn't saner,
    (c) however, Blizzard guys named the thing how they did *exactly* to skip talking about this idiotic mess altogether, so when someone suddenly starts going there and suggests renaming the thing "neutrally" or otherwise, he / she produces exactly the noise that he / she claims he doesn't want to have and that Blizzard guys tried not to have.

So, just leave this. World is imperfect. Be bigger than that.

You guys fucking ruin everything. Stay the fuck away from future video game titles.

So is this item only for female characters? Or is my character gay? If anyone should be angry it are the roleplayers.