Help figureing out damage

Hey guys i need help figureing out why my spells are not hitting for what my gear is siming them at for example mortal strike should be hitting for 725k on average.Me and another guildie ran a test on target dummy and below is the average i was hitting for over 5mins. i am at 878 ilvl and i need help to figure out wth is going on.

Mortal strike 638.6k average hit
    Slam 179.8k average hit
    CS 320.2k average hit
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Saders
    TG Arthas
    www.gimpedguild.org

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logs would help a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=114

The thing to keep in mind with these logs is the crit chance is not in line with sim so it was hard to establish a baseline, whereas during our testing on a dummy it was in line and still fell 100k+ short of sim averages.

Also I am the guildie he referred to and not versed enough in arms to really get into the gritty.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arthas&n=Saders
    TG Arthas
    www.gimpedguild.org

its not that difficult bro i can teach you how

Remember that sims are generated as if everything is a perfect world and you get all the procs that you want and the damage roll that you want. and with Arms being such an RNG spec there will be times that you will hit that Avg that is simmed and times that you wont. Other than that my only other advise is to use a different trinket than your Ursoc trinket. An 840+ Beat Stick or Mastery trinket would probably give you higher dps since as Arms we dont White Auto crit as much.

Quote Originally Posted by S7eve View Post
    Remember that sims are generated as if everything is a perfect world and you get all the procs that you want and the damage roll that you want. and with Arms being such an RNG spec there will be times that you will hit that Avg that is simmed and times that you wont. Other than that my only other advise is to use a different trinket than your Ursoc trinket. An 840+ Beat Stick or Mastery trinket would probably give you higher dps since as Arms we dont White Auto crit as much.
    What a load of bullshit.

I'm just kind of shocked that someone can have an 878 ILevel and still be coming to forums asking how to boost damage... And here I am trying to get at least one upgrade a week from the RNG gods...

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    I'm just kind of shocked that someone can have an 878 ILevel and still be coming to forums asking how to boost damage... And here I am trying to get at least one upgrade a week from the RNG gods...
    878ilvl can be worse than 860 depending on how sucky you are at itemization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    i know clickers (srsly) with ilvl's of about 875. Gear only tells you half the story
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    i know clickers (srsly) with ilvl's of about 875. Gear only tells you half the story
    Oh don´t be that guy. I click have of my spells and I am at 891 and killed Xavius mythic a month ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

High ilvl with no idea what you are doing means that either you got carried by your guild, or that you might use to be a different spec (like tank), and switched to dps and am using the same gear. Either case, you have all this lovely gear and got lucky with it . . . now what do you do with it. There are tons of guides out there that explain how you start off with step 1. I've seen people go from 150k dps BEFORE reading said guides, to 250k+ AFTER simply reading what each ability does, and practicing on the training dummy for like 30 mins.

Deleted
    OP, you're not hitting the right buttons.

This should be the patterm for tactician procs: Tact Proc --> CS --> FR --> MS
    this should be the pattern every time tactician procs above 20%. This means your MS will be buffed by CS + SD + 1xFR.
    Your logs don't have this pattern.
    It would be worth your time reading the stickied compendium.