Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    So you're not good enough to compete with with a decent class so you're leaving, i suppose its a good thing. Take your time off, spend some time to L2P and come back in a month or two, and don't take this game so seriously.

Have you also not seen the nerfs coming to fire in 7.1.5?

Anyway, pure DPS classes should have better DPS than hybrid classes, that's all they are designed to do.
    tell them that about rogues then lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Holinka plays mage.
    Is this true? Any links (just genuinely wondering)? That'd be hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Is this true? Any links (just genuinely wondering)? That'd be hilarious.
    I would be surprised if he hadn't, the last interview on the matter he stated that he played over 6 classes in WoD.

Deleted
    I don't get people like you. You even stopped crying cause your class is not a 3 button-top-of-the-meters champion but you started crying about someone elses class directly. Theres a million of toxic posts like this. People log 55% of their item level bracket for their class and then come here "That mage (who did 95% of overall mages) beat me in damage cause Blizzard plays mages and they never get nerfed because of that!"
    Well there are 3 simple solutions for people like you:
    1 The easies for people like you is just to reroll into a mage if you care for efficiency in your 5/7 EN normal guild that will soon progress ToV normal.
    2 The second most likly fix is to just quit the game because you don't play a role playing game for character building, group content experience, exploring and so on... You rather play for meter numbers and %.
    3 The least likely solution for you is to get good at your class. Learn to get most out of it, feel comfortable with it and get better because you like the class not the numbers.
    Our windwalker is loged 95% on all 5 first mythic bosses. He was never top of the charts but he knows he did good and whenAoE comes up this is where he goes mad with damage. He knows how to push his spec and how to get most out of it.
    Our rogue has his up and downs but he outlaw mainly. When he opens with 6 rolls he goes insane. No spec is currently unplayable. You just need to be better to get most out of certain ones like the brewmaster monk and other specs, (don't hate) like Beast Master Hunter, are just a 3 button massacre.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I am going to drink an entire glass of water every time somebody on MMO-C invents an incredibly stupid "solution" to an imaginary problem.
    It's possible to drown yourself by doing that, please don't become the 0.1%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I don't know what you are playing but mages are not OP. The three specs have interesting and complex mechanic (crit fishing on fire, burn and conserve mana phases on arcane (it's the only spec which depends on the mana percent to output damage), and frost mages fishing lances, mantaining the cool chain (bonechilling) etc). Now, for example, a bm hunter only spams abilities on cooldown (you know cds, stampede, crows, bestial wrath, and when everything is used, just spam kill command, dire beast, and fill with cobra shot). Well, if you are going against any class, dont do it against a mage. Its a very strong class, but requires you a complex play, or at least more complex than 80% of the dps specs. Easier classes should do an stable average dmg, while harder classes reward and punish a lot.
    You're taking the piss right? Spell queueing isn't complex and neither is mana management or fishing for procs...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    I would be surprised if he hadn't, the last interview on the matter he stated that he played over 6 classes in WoD.
    And I would be surprised if he played elemental, retribution, shadow, etc. I am not saying these specs are bad in PVP (although some of them are). I am saying most classes are allowed to be crap in PVP with no second thoughts. It's when mages are crap in PVP - or PVE - then all lights get turned on and the blues run to save the game.
    Last edited by rda; 2016-11-17 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'd rather boycott stupid-ass topics here on MMO. Like, you know, this one.
    Shutup mage. This is a great idea. I'm going to start by benching our mages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Yea lol, Rogues / mages / warlocks / hunters etc should always be up there
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I don't know what you are playing but mages are not OP. The three specs have interesting and complex mechanic (crit fishing on fire, burn and conserve mana phases on arcane (it's the only spec which depends on the mana percent to output damage), and frost mages fishing lances, mantaining the cool chain (bonechilling) etc). Now, for example, a bm hunter only spams abilities on cooldown (you know cds, stampede, crows, bestial wrath, and when everything is used, just spam kill command, dire beast, and fill with cobra shot). Well, if you are going against any class, dont do it against a mage. Its a very strong class, but requires you a complex play, or at least more complex than 80% of the dps specs. Easier classes should do an stable average dmg, while harder classes reward and punish a lot.
    Well that is just it a BM hunter has no rotation and just hits his cd's that is the problem. Add in all cc and utility was taken away and why would a group take a hunter? When a mage will do more dps, has cc, and time warp.
    Then you got MM that literally has nothing to hit until they get procs and barrage and sidewinders pulls everything. So again no cc or utility the spec needs procs or its dps sucks and two of its moves pull near everything why would you take that?
    Then they made SV fucking melee who choose a hunter to play melee?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Yea lol, Rogues / mages / warlocks / hunters etc should always be up there
    They should be they are the pure dps specs. If they aren't good at dps why take them to anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP posted and then disappeared from the thread after making one comment. I think you're being had here, folks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cant beat them,join them.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is with the piles of salt lately? Mage bias? There was no such thing a few months ago, it was another class. Is it bias because some blues respond, or?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Its a salty troll post, but still:

1) I would say classes like paladins, destro locks, etc are quite more visually stunning(pyroblast size was REDUCED few expansions ago).
    2) Mages are mid of the pack, so this is already true.
    3) This should happen, but not sure how kicking mages and avoiding them helps your cause.
    4) Mages have always been the one which gets a severe overhaul, including 7.1.5 and a lot of previous patches.

This is suicide for guild like mine. Almost half of our ranged dps rooster are fire mages (5 of them).

Deleted
    So, basically the gist of this whole little whine parade is that everyone wants to be middle of the road like the mage class because it brings to blue posts?

Seriously.

Deleted
    Why should mage players suffer because of your stupid idea? Not everybody here is a FOTM reroller.

You are an embarrassment to the WoW community Penguin.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I am going to drink an entire glass of water every time somebody on MMO-C invents an incredibly stupid "solution" to an imaginary problem.
    You know you can die from ingesting too much water, right?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    You know you can die from ingesting too much water, right?
    Too late, RIP arr0gance.

Deleted
    [B]In the past i have found that 'all' (said with tongue-in-cheek) mage players demand that all three specs are 'viable' in both pvE and pvP.

Now first off we can ignore the pvP argument because 'most' (no i don't have proof but gimme a break geez) of the moaning here comes via 1v1 encounters or duels.

Secondly we need to educate people that 'viable' doesn't mean that they have to be top three all the time.

Finally we need to look at the current situation and see that one spec of mage is doing very well right now adn the other two are middle of the pack but certainly viable.

One spec of mage

One spec

One .

There is NO problem or bias with mages right now.

P.S. No i don't play a mage it's just the first time in years that i can remember mages only having one really good spec.