Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I think for now we should just let them have their fantasy. I am quite curious to see what comes of this really. I don't expect Blizz to be passive this time around and they really do need to come out and smack this server down because it has become quite the planted flag for private servers.
    Blizzard doesn't really care about the private server scene one way or the other, I doubt they take the new Nostalrius to court. I mean there are realms running cash shops out the wazoo and they never get shut down.

The stuff about lost profits is mostly just a legal fiction to give them the option should they desire to attack these servers legally, but they haven't taken anybody to task about it since Scapegaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    Blizzard doesn't really care about the private server scene one way or the other, I doubt they take the new Nostalrius to court. I mean there are realms running cash shops out the wazoo and they never get shut down.
    Hmm maybe, but I really don't think that will be the case this time because Nost was so large and even visited the Blizz office, they are known and likely being paid attention to. Carrying out their threat so short after Blizzcon and not waiting for any response from Blizz might burn them in the ass. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Nah, you guys still have to demand Blizzard does it instead. It's a God given right, after all.
    No it's just a client right. God has nothing to do with this, nor does he exist. However, this new server will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    No it's just a client right. God has nothing to do with this, nor does he exist. However, this new server will suffice.
    yeah until it gets shut down and then the vocal minority comes crying back to these threads and makes demands of Blizz again. Just know that what Nost pulled likely harmed your Blizz version of Legacy for a while (if it was ever going to happen).

yeah until it gets shut down and then the vocal minority comes crying back to these threads and makes demands of Blizz again. Just know that what Nost pulled likely harmed your Blizz version of Legacy for a while (if it was ever going to happen).
    I would apreciate if you wouldnt quote my posts or address me in any fashion. I don't aprecciate retards in shinny armor.

I would apreciate if you wouldnt quote my posts or address me in any fashion. I don't aprecciate retards in shinny armor.
    Use the ignore feature built into the website then. Also that's very high and mighty to say considering the Nost/Elysium lot are all wearing their shiny armor too in support of unofficial and illegal servers.

I will reply to who I want when I want. If you do not like it put me on ignore. I love that you have to ALSO resort to a personal attack because you don't like what I have to say. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will reply to who I want when I want. If you do not like it put me on ignore. I love that you have to ALSO resort to a personal attack because you don't like what I have to say. Get over it.
    You are the only one attacking around here. It seems the idea of other people enjoying a different version of wow triggers you pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Use the ignore feature built into the website then. Also that's very high and mighty to say considering the Nost/Elysium lot are all wearing their shiny armor too in support of unofficial and illegal servers.
    Not all, i dont consider myself as one of them. Neither do i consider all of the ppl that are against Legacy or Pservers the same. The individual in question however since he first wrote in this thread has done nothing but the same over and over. I don't have pacience for ppl like that, but we digress from the thread, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    You are the only one attacking around here. It seems the idea of other people enjoying a different version of wow triggers you pretty badly.
    Also seems anyone who wants to argue against private servers triggers the pro legacy nuts really badly. See I can do that too. Some Pro Legacy people in here really aren't Pro Legacy and just want a fight.

If you feel I am 'attacking' and need moderation then feel free to report my posts. I have the right to respond to whatever post I want on these forums and as long as I adhere to the rules then I am fine. I love how you use buzzwords like 'triggers' though, it is really cute despite being wrong. Have a good one!

- - - Updated - - -

Not all, i dont consider myself as one of them. Neither do i consider all of the ppl that are against Legacy or Pservers the same. The individual in question however since he first wrote in this thread has done nothing but the same over and over. I don't have pacience for ppl like that, but we digress from the thread, move along.
    Yeah totally never posted rational posts in this thread arguing why I was against Legacy. You just read what you want to read though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Also seems anyone who wants to argue against private servers triggers the pro legacy nuts really badly. See I can do that too. Some Pro Legacy people in here really aren't Pro Legacy and just want a fight.
    Except the other side actually has a reason to since its something that concerns them directly.
    Nobody is going to take your pokemon farmville retail away, you can relax and stay out of discussions that make no sense for you.

Except the other side actually has a reason to since its something that concerns them directly.
    Nobody is going to take your pokemon farmville retail away, you can relax and stay out of discussions that make no sense for you.
    My point proven. Pro Legacy people insulting retail. What is the point of trying to discuss with you? Your side slams retail like crazy yet you have a go at the other side for slamming Legacy. Hypocritical to say the least. Also to go off topic a bit don't like my posting or where I post you have a free ignore feature built into this website as well as the ability to report me to a moderator.

Then you have no idea what many pages of this thread has been about. You think Legacy is just a no-risk option that does not harm Retail or Retail players in any fashion? You know one of the other differences? Many people in retail are you know, paying to play retail and not long since quit players bitching and moaning for Blizz to cater to their whims and bring them back a 12 year old version of the game. And I'm not saying every Pro-Legacy person has quit the game and doing this but a nice chunk of people bitching for Legacy quit playing retail long ago. It is not like Blizzard is losing money from those people because you know, they aren't paying anymore.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2016-11-17 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So, if you make artificial orange juice to taste just like fresh orange juice, that means both are the same thing?
    Not the same thing but your experience drinking them would be the same.
    Hi Sephurik

God I can't wait to move to one of these countries where laws don't apply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    God I can't wait to move to one of these countries where laws don't apply.
    Go to North Korea, I hear its a great place to live :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Not the same thing //// but your experience drinking them would be the same.
    So, first you say they're not the same thing... immediately following it by stating that, to you, it would be the same. Amazing.

Anyways. Since you quoted me from way far back (53 pages back), I'll repeat it for you: this isn't about player experience, it's about coding and server maintenance.

Like, y'know, powdered orange juice may taste like juice squeezed fresh from the orange fruit, but they are in no way the same thing. One is a mish-mash of chemicals, food coloring and other stuff to make it look, smell and taste like orange juice... the other is, well, orange juice. It's simply really dishonest to claim that an emulation can be the same thing as the real deal, code-wise. The simple fact it's an emulation tells you they're not the same thing, code-wise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Go to North Korea, I hear its a great place to live :P :P
    Yea! I have only heard positive things!

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you have no idea what many pages of this thread has been about. You think Legacy is just a no-risk option that does not harm Retail or Retail players in any fashion? You know one of the other differences? Many people in retail are you know, paying to play retail and not long since quit players bitching and moaning for Blizz to cater to their whims and bring them back a 12 year old version of the game. And I'm not saying every Pro-Legacy person has quit the game and doing this but a nice chunk of people bitching for Legacy quit playing retail long ago. It is not like Blizzard is losing money from those people because you know, they aren't paying anymore.
    Yes, I do since a fuckton of private servers exist since 2004. Go take a chill pill and do some lfr.

Why do you think they went from retail to private servers? Because retail is a piece of shit played mostly by the post cata lfr kids.
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2016-11-17 at 01:57 PM.