Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Man with HIV had sex with 104, most underage girls

I know you folks on this forum love scandalous news, so here's a good one:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38006053

Let me highlight the best parts:

Eric Aniva was arrested in July on presidential orders after he admitted having unprotected sex with girls as young as 12 - and keeping quiet about his HIV-positive status.
    (...)
    What horrifies Malawians about Aniva, who claimed in his BBC interview to have had sex with 104 women and girls, is that he did not stop his sexual practices after finding out he was HIV-positive.
    Btw he'll face at most 5 years in prison. Yes, he deliberately caused the death of dozens and he'll only get 5 years. If at all.

Aniva says he was hired by the girls' relatives to take part in a sexual initiation ceremony which they believe "shakes off" the girl's childhood "dust" so that she can enter adulthood.
    (...)
    Her point was echoed by Victor Mhango, head of Malawi's Centre for Human Rights Education, Advice and Assistance. "Why is it just Aniva in the dock?" he asked. "He was employed by the parents to have sex with their daughters. Where are the charges against the parents?"
    what?

Until a few years ago, it was common practice in the district for a bereaved widow to have sex with a man three times a night for three to four nights. Often the man would be the deceased's brother, but in some cases someone from outside the immediate family, such as Aniva, would be hired to perform the act.
    WHAT?

The ritual was modified, however, in the light of the HIV epidemic, and these days a married couple are supposed to act as surrogates, having sex on behalf of the bereaved. As before, they utter an oath at the point of ejaculation to prevent ill fortune arising from the death.
    yea that would surely keep the former husband/wife ghost away /rolleyes

Never change Africa.
    Kappa
    Last edited by Magemaer; 2016-11-17 at 06:58 AM.

NPR reported on this months ago. There was a thread on this months ago.

Way back in july.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Link thread or gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Link thread or gtfo
    gtfo .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Ok, seeing at this doesn't seem to be a problem for those people... not much to say, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

You gotta respect other cultures you racist.

Let me highlight the best parts:

Btw he'll face at most 5 years in prison. Yes, he deliberately caused the death of dozens and he'll only get 5 years. If at all.

what?

WHAT?

yea that would surely keep the former husband/wife ghost away /rolleyes

Never change Africa.
    Kappa
    That guy doesn't deserve to live.

Dont say this often,

But chemical castration is the solution here,

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Dont say this often,

But chemical castration is the solution here,
    Won't stop him from spreading the disease unless it also prevents erection.

>Justice
    >Africa

pick one

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, that's so much dumber than eating crackers that are literally the flesh of a dead guy while also being literally a cracker in remembrance of how he got himself murdered so that his dad will wipe a magic ghost mark off of your invisible, intangible, inexperiencable magic essence.
    Did magemaer say something indicating that, or are you making a jab at a totally different topic? Nobody in this thread mentioned anything about religious acts being ok.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's more the fact that taking every opportunity to shit on religious beliefs is dumb and annoying. The only problem with this is that there's a guy running around spreading HIV.
    So you think the only problem here is a guy running around spreading HIV, not the fact that their cult beliefs involve grown men having sex with children?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    life tip: dont fuck randomly

Africa's problems will never be fixed by improved legislation. I often wonder if the 1st world needs to relinquish their efforts into helping improve living conditions there. The continent as a whole is stymied by corruption, disease, famine and war. News like this is sadly the norm.

What do you Internet philanthropists think we should do about Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Won't stop him from spreading the disease unless it also prevents erection.
    I could be wrong (If I am, I hold my head in shame) but I thought chemical castration was essentially making it dead, just more humane than cutting it off

Stay Africa, Africa.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account

The ritual was modified, however, in the light of the HIV epidemic, and these days a married couple are supposed to act as surrogates, having sex on behalf of the bereaved. As before, they utter an oath at the point of ejaculation to prevent ill fortune arising from the death.

what?

Never change Africa.
    Kappa
    Does this sound like the script for a Horror movie or what. It has alot of key elements that make a good horror movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's automatically a crisis.
    It's not, at least for me. This is happening in another country with their own fucked up beliefs. I only really care when crazy shit is tried where I live, and I'm asked to tolerate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Just Africa being Africa I guess.
    It's a rule that everyone in Africa must have HIV. I read it somewhere, and therefore it must be true.

The fact that he had HIV while doing this is the least horrible part of the story really... relatives inviting males to "shake off" the "childhood dust" of their underage daughters wtf is wrong with these people.