Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If they were muslims you'd call them terrorists or muslim extremists. If they're american they're most likely (99.999%) christian so let's call them christian extremists. In germany i don't know if you guys buy that christian superman tale so we'll call them white devil extremists. When they kill someone besides just attack a camp then i fully expect you all to call them terrorists because that's what they are or will be. I already know them to be terrorists so i dont' worry about that but you people need to be convinced. Remove your prejudice and call them what they are. Terrorists and kill them like you do the muslim terrorists.

I'm muslim and have already denounced the muslim extremists and terrorists. So welcome my terrorist denouncing and future terrorists killing brothers welcome.

Not surprising that gangs are formed as a response to what's going on in the Muslim world and the constant threat against the West. And the more fearful people become, the more likely they are to support such groups and people representing extreme views on how to deal with things.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-17 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wait . Wait.

What does this have to do with far right extremists banding together to inflict harm on innocents?
    that's just it, they aren't lol

it's just more leftists staging "hate crimes" against themselves

Mrs Merkel! A few hundred thousand more refugees, double time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait . Wait.

What does this have to do with far right extremists banding together to inflict harm on innocents?
    It is in the article you linked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Maybe if Chanceller Merkel had put the needs of the common German above the needs of the Syrian, she wouldn't be facing an uprising at home.
    ... This nonsense never gets old.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait . Wait.

Western values at play, syrian migrants don´t want to join them, maybe that´s the problem, we need more syrian migrant nazis!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Tennisface i like how you only post the so called positive stories, now do some stories on sweden's no-go zones.
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

She is. 700K jobs to be filled. Germany is doing great.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/03/wo...l-germany.html

BERLIN — A year after Chancellor Angela Merkel threw open the doors to hundreds of thousands of migrants, that fateful move is haunting her politically, opening her to a strong electoral challenge from the far right this weekend and complicating efforts to forge a united response to Britain’s decision to leave the European Union.

Her shit policies is what's opening the doors to far right extremist, kind of like what Obama did here.

Riiight. So the country's intelligence chief is warning about these far right extremists and you don't think it's newsworthy?
    It's Germany we're talking about, so I find it safe to assume that said intelligence chief is already knows his next three moves about the extremists. Going public is a way of saying "We see you, Vlad."

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Her shit policies is what's opening the doors to far right extremist, kind of like what Obama did here.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but what do you know about her shit policies? Reducing her term to a refugee crisis that is generally approved of in the population is probably not the best way to judge her policies. Especially since what you seem to read in the papers doesn't reflect what German people think about it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I knew this was a Tennisace anti-white thread before i saw. Bet 99% is all lies like normal. Why he is not banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but what do you know about her shit policies? Reducing her term to a refugee crisis that is generally approved of in the population is probably not the best way to judge her policies. Especially since what you seem to read in the papers doesn't reflect what German people think about it.
    Because I have read articles about Germans being pissed off at her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    I knew this was a Tennisace anti-white thread before i saw. Bet 99% is all lies like normal. Why he is not banned?
    I wonder that too.

She is. 700K jobs to be filled. Germany is doing great.
    It wont be the refugees filling those jobs. Projections are devastating in that regard. Around 80% are not employable in a self sustaining fashion for the forseeable future (~30 years), and even the majority wont make it into jobs that arent glorified daycare centers for adults paid for by the taxpayer.
    If Germany does not deport these people or a solution between the european countries can be reached to spread the load evenly, this shit will cost Germany around 70 billion dollars and thats a very conservative and safe estimate. Thats not accounting for future waves of people coming here now that turkey is behaving anything but trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Because I have read articles about Germans being pissed off at her.
    We're not. That's what I'm trying to tell you. The people that the paper quotes are generally neonazi and Xenophobic types that would be pissed off either way. All she did is make it easy for them to have a topic they can feel self righteous about. But we've always had the types that hated everything. Today it's refugees, yesterday it was the Turks, tomorrow it will be leftists... it doesn't matter who's in charge, this group will always hate. They're disgruntled unemployed low life fucks that have no joy in life. Nothing Merkel can do about that.

It's true, they pull in some regular citizens from the fringes, but make no mistake, they are in the vast, vast minority. The big majority in Germany is satisfied with the way things are going. The Government leaves us alone, doesn't shock the Republic with controversities and reforms and generally keeps the boat on a pretty decent course.

Remember, you never read about happy people in the paper.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reads like bad fan fiction or some crap from a conspiracy website. STOP DRINKING THE BONG WATER!

Deleted
    Funny how when the alt right goes terrorist the response from these rightards is "Well what you expect huh? They feel sad and shit, no wonder they go massacre innocent people". But when an Iraqi muslim who's whole country was destroyed by the west goes terrorist that guy is the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Why are you posting here? Stop them already.
    Don't cha know? It's the SJW thing to do -- rant online, just to make themselves feel better about themselves, but do fuck all in real life about it.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-11-17 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Funny how when the alt right goes terrorist the response from these rightards is "Well what you expect huh? They feel sad and shit, no wonder they go massacre innocent people". But when an Iraqi muslim who's whole country was destroyed by the west goes terrorist that guy is the devil.
    Oh please they kill their own in far greater numbers for no reason at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Oh please they kill their own in far greater numbers for no reason at all.
    That's not part of the fucking point now is it? The point is these rightards justifying terrorism and murder just cause they don't like people with a permanent tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    There is no general approval. there is a 57 to 80% opposition to merkels refugee crisis policy, with increasing trend towards the negative. reading taz doesnt count as a paper that represents the german people.

generally and with the US election in mind, i would not trust surveys and polls that inquire about political positions that are that controversial and where being on the side that is percieved as "wrong" can get you into real trouble, because there are extremists on both sides out there that will make it their mission to destroy everything youve build and lived for. if you (the general you, not the personal one) think the "fear and frustration" you feel in this political climate is only felt on your side of the isle, you are likely part of the problem.