Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That is messed up man.

ITT: a bunch of ignorant westerners who see Africa as one big country that can all be lumped together.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The fact that he had HIV while doing this is the least horrible part of the story really... relatives inviting males to "shake off" the "childhood dust" of their underage daughters wtf is wrong with these people.
    I dunno, WTF is wrong with those crazy nutjobs who shove a child's head in the water to "wash away their sins?"
    WTF is wrong with those crazy nutjobs who lop off an infant's foreskin to "symbolize the tie between Abraham and God?" (And that's just if they're Jewish.)
    WTF is wrong with those crazy nutjobs who freak out about a child seeing nudity but leave them unattended in front of a TV for blood, violence, and gore?

etc.

I know it's a tough concept for people like you, but brace yourself: If you're used to something being normal, then -- wait for it -- you consider it to be normal. Lots of shit you do is weird, stupid, and outright offensive to others; your problem is that you don't see it that way, and then proceed to act holier-than-thou about how normal you are but how weird, stupid, and/or offensive everyone else is.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Won't stop him from spreading the disease unless it also prevents erection.
    it does, your dick breaks and shit

Deleted
    Degenerates. Who knows how many of them entered Europe already...

You're not allowed to criticize other cultures no matter how terrible they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    I dunno, WTF is wrong with those crazy nutjobs who shove a child's head in the water to "wash away their sins?"
    WTF is wrong with those crazy nutjobs who lop off an infant's foreskin to "symbolize the tie between Abraham and God?" (And that's just if they're Jewish.)
    WTF is wrong with those crazy nutjobs who freak out about a child seeing nudity but leave them unattended in front of a TV for blood, violence, and gore?
    Yes those are all comparable raping underage girls and spreading a life threatening STD to them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're not allowed to criticize other cultures no matter how terrible they are.
    Not when you're being a hypocrite about it.

Yes those are all comparable raping underage girls and spreading a life threatening STD to them.
    The way some people's brains work is truly phenomenal. And that's not a compliment.

Anyway, and completely not surprisingly, you're wrong on both accounts. First, it's not considered rape in that culture (no matter how much people like you want everything to count as rape; how circumcision isn't rape in your mind, I'll never know). Second, no one -- and especially the people in that culture -- is saying that attempting to murder people via STD is acceptable. But, shock of shock, of course you can't conceive of that sort of thing thanks to the primitive lizard brain that clearly dominates your ability to process basic, fundamental concepts.

First, it's not considered rape in that culture (no matter how much people like you want everything to count as rape; how circumcision isn't rape in your mind, I'll never know).
    And that somehow makes it okay? Do understand that some cultures can simply be wrong against basic human rights.

Looking at his photo I'm going to say he has the "gift of gab".

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

don't worry about the 5-year sentence. it just means that there's a 5-year timer for someone to kill him in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's more the fact that taking every opportunity to shit on religious beliefs is dumb and annoying. The only problem with this is that there's a guy running around spreading HIV. The rest of it is whatever. Let people believe whatever they want in peace as long as they aren't hurting anyone.
    Hey calm down there, betsy. You are free to believe in whatever you want. And i'm free to reason if it's a well-founded belief or not.

Letting flowers and sending prayers for the departed? Makes some sense, if ghosts exist that might be a bit nice to see.
    Making a recent widow have a lot of sex with her brother-in-law or a professional hired fucker to appease the ghost of the husband? Makes zero sense, sounds very counterproductive. His ghost will be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    And that somehow makes it okay?
    For them, yes.

Do understand that some cultures can simply be wrong against basic human rights.
    It depends entirely upon who defined "basic human rights." You should also learn what those basic human rights are (helpful hint for you). But since I doubt you have the capacity to read anything there, here's an even bigger hint: They don't include even a fraction of whatever you probably think they do, or cover everyone you think they do.

That said, I know full well what you were trying to say, but didn't have the intellectual capacity to actually do so. In which case, that's already been addressed; what you consider normal, healthy, and perfectly acceptable isn't a universal constant. No matter how self-important, ignorant, and/or oblivious you are.

Jesus, with a track record like that you'd think he was going for a world record of STD transmissions. I'm horrified, but also impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'm not so opposed to the underage thing, everyone has a different opinion on it. Many ages are acceptable and you may not agree. But to do that to girls so young potentially infecting them and ruining their fucking lives so early is disgusting. He deserves to be locked up, kept alive, and tortured mercilessly until his body gives in.

But, shock of shock, of course you can't conceive of that sort of thing thanks to the primitive lizard brain that clearly dominates your ability to process basic, fundamental concepts.
    But since I doubt you have the capacity to read anything there,

That said, I know full well what you were trying to say, but didn't have the intellectual capacity to actually do so
    If you can't manage to have a conversation/"debate" without lowering yourself to that of a 12 year old online with insults then why should anyone waste their time talking to you?

we all know who and why this happened

the sad thing is that in a free western forum you arent allowed to discuss the ACTUAL truth about things such as this.
    thats the real story here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yeah, that's so much dumber than eating crackers that are literally the flesh of a dead guy while also being literally a cracker in remembrance of how he got himself murdered so that his dad will wipe a magic ghost mark off of your invisible, intangible, inexperiencable magic essence.
    Hold up there savage, he's already dead, stop beating him. I mean it's funny but distasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Just Africa being Africa I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Stay Africa, Africa.
    Not getting the troll vibe from these posts. I think people actually believe that Africa is a backward hotbed for injustice and general awfulness.

And I get why. It's a continent portrayed as disease-ridden tribes of technologically stagnate witchdoctors whose superstitions include, like, cannibalism and predatory sexuality. I can't even remember the last time a positive article was written about Africa that showed up on a news feed. So it must be horrible, right?

I've had several friends who were born and raised in Angola, Nigeria, Gauna, Ethiopia, and Eritrea (small country north of Ethiopia). Most of them had traveled all over. And they laughed/scowled at how others viewed their country. Most of Africa lives in urban areas. And those cities are very modern and have all the technological benefits of most American cities. There is also a great deal of money there, intelligent businessmen, capitalism, etc. There are also extremely effective governments in many African countries: http://africa-facts.org/the-best-governments-in-africa/.

That being said, there are definitely areas of Africa that are deeply troubling. Lots of problems like extreme poverty, lack of medicine, corruption, and horrifying superstitions that spread AIDs. It's not like these articles are lying. But they definitely are highlighting the worst of the worst.

In defense of the *continent* as a whole, what if the only stories about the US came from extremely poor, rural areas of Kentucky, Louisiana, and Florida? You could give the impression that this country is horrible by cherry-picking those stories. So to me, this is more about human nature and issues that exist all over the world, and shouldn't be used to define Africa. That's just plain ignorance.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

lol parents getting a man to fuck their 12 year old.

3rd world? i don't want them on this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    Not getting the troll vibe from these posts. I think people actually believe that Africa is a backward hotbed for injustice and general awfulness.

And I get why. It's a continent portrayed as disease-ridden tribes of technologically stagnate witchdoctors whose superstitions include, like, cannibalism and predatory sexuality. I can't even remember the last time a positive article was written about Africa that showed up on a news feed. So it must be horrible, right?

I've had several friends who were born and raised in Angola, Nigeria, Gauna, Ethiopia, and Eritrea (small country north of Ethiopia). Most of them had traveled all over. And they laughed/scowled at how others viewed their country. Most of Africa lives in urban areas. And those cities are very modern and have all the technological benefits of most American cities. There is also a great deal of money there, intelligent businessmen, capitalism, etc. There are also extremely effective governments in many African countries: http://africa-facts.org/the-best-governments-in-africa/.

That being said, there are definitely areas of Africa that are deeply troubling. Lots of problems like extreme poverty, lack of medicine, corruption, and horrifying superstitions that spread AIDs. It's not like these articles are lying. But they definitely are highlighting the worst of the worst.

In defense of the *continent* as a whole, what if the only stories about the US came from extremely poor, rural areas of Kentucky, Louisiana, and Florida? You could give the impression that this country is horrible by cherry-picking those stories. So to me, this is more about human nature and issues that exist all over the world, and shouldn't be used to define Africa. That's just plain ignorance.
    america needs somewhere on earth that it can morally not give a shit about

that place is africa

because theyre such shitty people that theyve turned a beautiful country into a post apocalyptic wasteland, or so the story goes

it also helps that theyre black,

america has an awkward relationship with the blacks