Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yasssss!!!! I was feeling so down that I'd "have" to spend my 5k badges on that horrible old dragonhawk... Guess I'm waiting until 7.1.5!
    Pretty much. I feel bad for the dragonhawk almost, it's kinda the most lackluster of the Timewalking mounts now.

Finally something to use my 15k (Spread across multiple characters) badges on. Shame Cata didn't get a mount.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Finally something to use my 15k (Spread across multiple characters) badges on. Shame Cata didn't get a mount.
    Cata had the expensive toys though

Does anyone have a link that shows how much the Pandaria pets/toys on the vendor are on the PTR at the moment? Need to count my coins to see if I have enough or I need more
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

what week is the first Panda TWing ?

does the PTR calendar show it atm ?

7+ Year Old Account
    YAY!! Sooooo happy to hear it's being added at long last!! Missing some badges for it, but with cata timewalking up next, and those dungeons being sweet, can easily grind the last few I need
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

This is good news. Maybe after the next two expansions Legion timewalking will have a Ysera model mount. I live in hope.
    Last edited by Xentronium; 2016-11-17 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    This. Finally a use for all the TW badges i collected farming that damn timereaver.
    Yeah. I am sitting at almost 5K badges on my main character because I did not missed any single TW event and did every quest in hopes of getting some new transmog items from the chests, and have plenty of badges across a multitude of my alts. I still need 7 mounts for the 300 achievement, so please, give me more mounts! :3

I just recently bought the TBC Timewalking mount. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I've begun saving them since the announcement of MoP TW at blizzcon, and I was so hoping for this addition. If I want to be even greedier, add a cata mount too, Blizz!

I'm also loving the Infinite dragonling and Shaohao rep token. The latter will be good for alts that need to get there for the teleporter item for runes of fate.
    The Cata mount is the Infinite Timereaver. It's just gotten differently than buying it.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

http://ptr.wowhead.com/event=652/tim...-dungeon-event

says MoP TWing on the second week of March, but I would assume they will change to start shortly after 7.1.5 drops

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    The Cata mount is the Infinite Timereaver. It's just gotten differently than buying it.
    Nope. The Timereaver was introduced before Cata Timewalking became a thing. Besides, it can be looted during TBC and Wotlk Timewalking, so it has absolutely nothing to do with Cataclysm, besides the fact that it looks slightly like Murozond.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I got it in BC Timewalking, so no.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    glad i have 30k badges
    I hope you have the time-reaver with that many badges.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do people just blitz through it with guild groups or is there some other trick to getting that many god damn badges?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    45k here - glad I have enough of them for at least a couple of expansion since they made the dungeons boring as fuck with the nerf to the set-bonuses and I tend to do the absolute minimum needed for the weekly quest (5 each time or w/e).
    45k!??!? WTF, I don't even want to imagine the mindlessness it took to get that many. I would have killed myself, 10 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope. The Timereaver was introduced before Cata Timewalking became a thing. Besides, it can be looted during TBC and Wotlk Timewalking, so it has absolutely nothing to do with Cataclysm, besides the fact that it looks slightly like Murozond.
    Umm, I'm fairly certain the Timereaver was introduced AFTER Cata Timewalking was introduced. I remember being disappointed at no mount added with the Cata timewalking, and after a while they added the Timereaver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Umm, I'm fairly certain the Timereaver was introduced AFTER Cata Timewalking was introduced. I remember being disappointed at no mount added with the Cata timewalking, and after a while they added the Timereaver.
    Hm, indeed you are correct. 6.2.3 added both Cata-TW, Infinite Timereaver and the Grove Warden.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    Do people just blitz through it with guild groups or is there some other trick to getting that many god damn badges?
    Running a guild group will always be quicker than a PUG. But good luck finding guildies willing to do that many. Most people I know do their weekly 5 for the quest then don't touch them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    45k here - glad I have enough of them for at least a couple of expansion since they made the dungeons boring as fuck with the nerf to the set-bonuses and I tend to do the absolute minimum needed for the weekly quest (5 each time or w/e).
    45k?!?!?! WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK MON! I wouldn't grind that so fucking much... Unless you have full team of bis gears twink to plow etc faster?