Deleted

BIS trinket lock affli

Hi all !

Did someone have the bis trinket for affliction?

I found this information lacking as well.

How accurate is this list? My Bough of Corruption on average (ilevel 865) does 7% of my damage. My Swarming Plaguehive (870) does like 4% of my damage. And the Bough has nearly 1k mastery on it too.

Bough does spread to other mobs of course, but even when it doesn't it still grows in damage quite a bit.

Edit: Also on WarcraftLogs, for most of the mythic fights Bough is one of the top trinkets. Others are Swarming Plaguehive, Ethereal Urn, Aran's Relaxing Ruby, and Jim's trinket.
    Last edited by TummyBoy; 2016-11-17 at 01:58 AM.

Deleted
    Well thank you !
    What about chronoshard ? Atm i Got à trinket 845 intel/-mastery and chronoshard 845

I just loot Plague in 865,should i swap chronoshard for him?

855 Caged Horror, 865 Swarming Plaguehive, 865 Moonlit Prism, 845 int mastery stat stone, and 855 alchemy trinket. Somebody please help me decide which two to use for Affliction

I am not at home now so I can't link stuff but I found most "proc" trinkets to be almost useless for Affliction except "bough of corruption"Aran's relaxing ruby" . The 2nd one, even for single target, it does more dmg for me than most other "proc trinkets. Even without nightbane's chest. Also," chronoshard" is just awesome. I switch between those 3 even though I have lots to choose from. I don't have Jim's stat trinket though, which seems like a solid option as well. I can analyze it more when I get home if needed

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    855 Caged Horror, 865 Swarming Plaguehive, 865 Moonlit Prism, 845 int mastery stat stone, and 855 alchemy trinket. Somebody please help me decide which two to use for Affliction
    Without doing sims my guess is on Plaguehive + Moonlight Prism or Caged Horror (AoE only)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by helldemonio View Post
    Well thank you !
    What about chronoshard ? Atm i Got à trinket 845 intel/-mastery and chronoshard 845

I just loot Plague in 865,should i swap chronoshard for him?
    Run Plaguehive and Chronoshard
    Last edited by muto; 2016-11-17 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Without doing sims my guess is on Plaguehive + Moonlight Prism or Caged Horror (AoE only)

- - - Updated - - -

Run Plaguehive and Chronoshard
    Really? Im surprised the 900+ mastery trinkets arent worth as much as the haste ones. The caged horror will take me from 90 to 97% mastery. Thank you for the response

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Really? Im surprised the 900+ mastery trinkets arent worth as much as the haste ones. The caged horror will take me from 90 to 97% mastery. Thank you for the response
    It's the difference in iLvL here, not Haste vs Mastery. A Mastery WQ stat stick for example will beat an even up to +5 Plaguehive but not a +20 iLvL one.

The list is generated for a single target fight, which might be why bough is ranked pretty low. It's also possible that simcraft isn't or wasn't updated for the new 7.1 trinket behaviors at the time this was run (Nov 5th according to the timestamp): you'd have to check the github for the project to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    It's the difference in iLvL here, not Haste vs Mastery. A Mastery WQ stat stick for example will beat an even up to +5 Plaguehive but not a +20 iLvL one.
    thanks for the clarification. I have read a few posts recently where people have been qqing that items with as much as 15+ ilvls were not upgrades over others because of stat priority but ill take your word for it since just about every bis list shows plaguehive as one of the trinkets despite not having mastery

Deleted
    i have all EN HC+ trinkets and the bests for me are Bough of corruption 875 and Unestable horrorslime 890 (im 877 affli) but i capped 20% haste and 125% mastery, then need crit now. my dps... on raid bosses are 350-420k sustained, depend bosses... on helya use full aoe build, in adds phase i arribed to completed it at 1'5M dps at the end. ( sorry my bad english T.T)

I'm not sure what to do with 850 Socketed Chronoshard, 840 Socketed Plaguehive, 855 Spiked Tongue and 880 Mastery Statstick(nightbane drop). Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallDragonmaw View Post
    I'm not sure what to do with 850 Socketed Chronoshard, 840 Socketed Plaguehive, 855 Spiked Tongue and 880 Mastery Statstick(nightbane drop). Any help?
    Chrono Shard + Ethereal Urn