Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Order hall resources.

Does anyone else have a hard time keeping a nice stock of these? Im constantly at 300-400... I do my emissary everyday and I noticed on my main it NEVER gives the 700-900 I get on my alt. Like legit the last 12+ bags didnt give me any resources. while my alt sits on 10k+

I used my blood for professions, and the world quest for 200-300 are gone in one AP mission at the table.

I dont even have my last perk of my order hall for 2 legendaries..

How many resources you guys got? How are you keeping up with a good amount..

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to have at least 10k at any given time, but I don't mess around with the mission table much now that I finished my class campaign. I really only use it for Artifact Knowledge and bonus seals.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just do heroics, and I have more than I could possibly ever need, especially once you finish the last research. Then all you need them for are missions

10+ Year Old Account
    Equip your combat ally with 2x resource on world quest completion items, its a good way to at least stay ahead of what you're spending.

Do WQs that reward Resources... Having finished all of my research some weeks ago, bought all of the upgrads to the order hall gear (just because), and buying at least two of my bonus rolls with order hall resources each week, not to mention however many missions I have done.. I am currently sitting on 36k resources.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I used my blood for professions, and the world quest for 200-300 are gone in one AP mission at the table.

So I just reread your post and saw this part.. are you only seeing a WQ that rewards resources at a time? Because I typically have 5-10 of them available at any given time.
    Last edited by Auton; 2016-11-17 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I just do heroics, and I have more than I could possibly ever need, especially once you finish the last research. Then all you need them for are missions
    How much do heroics give?

I struggle on my alts as well. 60k+ on my main, 0-8k on my alts. Let me trade that shit.

What are you spending your order hall resources on? I send my champions on missions regularly and I spend 3,000/week on two bonus rolls. I haven't targeted order hall resource world quests in weeks and I have more than 20,000 currently with nothing to spend them on.

New players tend to have a hard time with this. There's a vendor in Dalaran that lets you trade the soulbound Blood of Sargeras for 200 Order Hall resources. If you have a ton of those lying around that you don't need, get to converting.

Deleted
    only good advice is to use one combat ally with items giving order resources for completing world quests; i dont know about other classes but at least hunter can do research which gives +100 order resources from any wq with combat ally. I personally don't use followers, only champions giving you some abiity Emmarel Shadewarden for hunters for example.
    I get +225 from every wq with her, +125 is from her items, you can get them from missions, its a lot. Its like around 7 k extra or every day if you plan to complete all quests. And its extra i dont count wq with order resources as rewards. I remeber i was able to do almost 10 k per hour with picking up right worl quests.

It's mostly a problem on alts-- and that is by design. If you don't actually play that character, the devs don't want you to feel forced to log-in every day and refresh garrison missions. That's a good thing, it was one of the primary failures of the last expansion.

If you aren't actively playing the alt, just worry about maintaining enough garrison resources to do artifact research. Don't do follower missions at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I struggle on my alts as well. 60k+ on my main, 0-8k on my alts. Let me trade that shit.
    You can buy BoA order resource crates from a demon hunter NPC near the blacksmithy in Dalaran for Bloods of Sargeras.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I tend to have at least 10k at any given time, but I don't mess around with the mission table much now that I finished my class campaign. I really only use it for Artifact Knowledge and bonus seals.
    You're missing out on a nice easy gold income. Easily 1.5k a day (if you get bonus, sometimes more depending if more than one gold mission appears) per character. For little effort and time. Multiply that by how many alts you have...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    It's mostly a problem on alts-- and that is by design. If you don't actually play that character, the devs don't want you to feel forced to log-in every day and refresh garrison missions. That's a good thing, it was one of the primary failures of the last expansion.
    Would have made sense in WoD. Now that there's an app you can do it on your phone it makes no sense at all. Blizzard being Blizzard, of course they went with the no sense option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am leveling all my alts just by logging them once and doing the class hall experience quest.
    I just trade in Bloods of Sargeras for resources on my main, since I easily have 600+ of those reagents and no real use for them.
    My main has 21k resources.

100% you need to assign a bodyguard follower with some of the resource gain items equipped on him. Getting 50-100 resource per WQ adds up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Would have made sense in WoD. Now that there's an app you can do it on your phone it makes no sense at all. Blizzard being Blizzard, of course they went with the no sense option.
    I disagree. I don't want to feel forced to login to 12 characters twice per day on an app either.

I constantly sit around 3-5k and don't actively target resource WQ's. I have all hall upgrades done, I was several thousand short when the 2 equipped upgrade became available but I specifically targeted resources WQ's for a day and got that, I buy my re-rolls with 1 gold 2 resources every week and I have never missed keeping AK rolling.

On my alts, not targeting resources specifically either they have enough to run the hall and keep AK rolling just from doing emissary and any WQ's that are easy.
    Last edited by FertsBlert; 2016-11-17 at 09:23 PM.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Warriors get a perk that gives 100 OHR per WQ completed, so ever since I got that and finished off the 2 legs perk, I have more than I ever need.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main has like 22-23k atm. I just have a combat follower with the resource perk and that shit stacks up fast. I'm never starved for them. I am on my alts starved for them but to be fair I'm not really playing my alt at the moment. I basically just log in to refresh AK timer