Page 47 of 139 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Oh hell yeah, not a big fan of these ingame trailers though could be alot more epic with some cgi or atleast some gore, but this is amazing news Beastmen will be tons of fun and have a pretty big unit roster.

Now do anyone know if they will be a horde faction same as chaos just with herdstones?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Oh hell yeah, not a big fan of these ingame trailers though could be alot more epic with some cgi or atleast some gore, but this is amazing news Beastmen will be tons of fun and have a pretty big unit roster.

Now do anyone know if they will be a horde faction same as chaos just with herdstones?
    Yes they are horde just like Chaos and Savage Orcs, but with some differences. They can either raze and loot a settlement or raze and defile it, an altar will spawn at its place spreading corruption and increasing population. They also get new stances, specificaly they can move while in ambush stance, become hidden when encamped and they also gain something like underground tunneling but through forests.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yes they are horde just like Chaos and Savage Orcs, but with some differences. They can either raze and loot a settlement or raze and defile it, an altar will spawn at its place spreading corruption and increasing population. They also get new stances, specificaly they can move while in ambush stance, become hidden when encamped and they also gain something like underground tunneling but through forests.
    Sounds great, noticed there will be a mini campaign to so that's nice will be going with Khazrak One-Eye, he better have his whip

10+ Year Old Account
    $19 for this DLC? Wtf...

I bought the full base game for like $42...

Wow yeah that price. 18 euro's is a lot for a single faction Oo
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck off. £14... No chance.

Deleted
    And this is why I didn't buy the game and won't buy it until it goes on a stupidly low sale.

When you know there gonna pull this shit with DLC, like they do every single time, you don't pay £49.99 for the game at the start.

New DLC announced

Two new Legendary Lords…
    …with new quest chains, magic items and skill trees
    Two new additional Lord types
    Five all-new battlefield units plus variants
    Five new battlefields for custom battles and multiplayer battles
    18 elite Regiments of Renown

Vlad is coming as free DLC, fuck yes.

Deleted
    I'll get that one. Didn't like the Beastmen.

The Regiments of Renown are reason enough.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-08-23 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks really good. Not getting it until it's half price though. That last expac was ridiculous pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Looks good, Skarsnik and Gobbla cant say no to even more units, with radious there is already tons of units.

I've been looking forward to Skarsnik being added, but now that he is, I have to figure out how he's going to affect my Crooked Moon mod. Also, SQUIGS!!!

And yes, squigs can gobble dwarves.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks quite good, possibly buy this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And this is why I didn't buy the game and won't buy it until it goes on a stupidly low sale.

When you know there gonna pull this shit with DLC, like they do every single time, you don't pay £49.99 for the game at the start.
    Welcome to the new dawn of gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    >$19 again

All of the DLC for this game now cost almost as much as the base game did, more if you include Chaos Warriors. And if their "future content blog" is to be believed they still have a LOT more DLC to release.

This game will end up costing whoever buys everything like $250 in the end.

Just wait for the game of the year edition or the complete edition and buy that. That's what i'am doing. There's plenty of other games to play in the meanwhile, unless you only play this genre.