Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    No it is hypocritical. You can't be against PC and then get mad when a double standard is present. Who the hell cares? If someone is so anti-PC then nothing should phase them. But of course the outrage was never about political correctness and free speech it was angry man children having a tantrum over their video game butts.
    The PC people claim to care about equality. Obviously it's not present with a toy catering to only one group. So of course the anti-pc people can point out "here is no equality and you are happy with it?" Hypocrytes since they don't act in accordance to their claims.

Now to my original intention: This reaching frontpage with 43 pages is just the epitome of first world problems, nothing better to do than fuck arround about another shitty toy nobody will care about past the first day of release.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    yea because beating your ex-boyfriend is so much better .... hell any ex ... whatever you're into lol

I'm not offended at all, I think it's funny to be honest but considering its only on the PTR and they are already getting really bad press, I don't think it's going to make it to live.
    later i pointed out more what i ment, that it would get even more hate, i think it would be better being gender neutral

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to be offended by everything?
    It's a common thing (at least it used to be for couple of years) that angry women after break up make a some sort of punching bag with their ex boyfriend face. Maybe people should stop acting like that and get rid of this attitude first, then start being offended by this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I don't see the problem here.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if men didn't cheat and be douchebags this wouldn't be in game.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Women cheat & be douchebags and they don't have a toy

... ok theramoreisthebomb is agreeing with me... maybe i do need to rethink my ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is no "n***"ers
    What are you talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Ya cause only men abuse women and it never happens the other way around ever........
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I never claimed to be desensitized to violence, but if you want to argue against claims I never made, gosh, there's a word for that...
    You misunderstand me, I mean if you see violence in this game as the same regardless of source, at least that's what I read from your post, feel free to correct me.

That wasn't meant to accuse you of being completely desensitised to violence in general.

Mfw people get upset about this kind of thing? I truely believe that anyone who is geniunely upset/bothered by this needs to reasses their life and ask themselfs, "why do I care and it actually worth wasting energy and time over." The answer to this question will probably either stop you from caring or get you to realise it has nothing to do with this game and about something a lot more personal.

It's a game people, a game. It being gta 5, or WoW, not worth getting upset over to this extend, for those that believe it is, go outside experience the world and meet people who you enjoy spending time with.

Good read while waiting for my download to finish but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya cause only men abuse women and it never happens the other way around ever........
    yeah but men get women pregnant and leave them or just want to fuck it and hush it. theyre called fuck boi's and they make up 75% of the male population

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Well, then I just can say, I simply cannot see this particular case as an issue. Any outrage about this topic is just ridiculous in my opinion.
    Iunno, I find hypocrisy to be annoying. Blizzard bent over multiple times to appease female audience by self-censoring themselves in case of Jaina being insane even though she literally was messed up in the head by arcane residue at that time (and later character development of her is so inconsistent she's basically bipolar at this point), hushing Tyrande's whining or calling a boat Tyrande's Silence which can be only be considered problematic in any capacity only because of them folding in regards to hush Tyrande prior to that. Then go make an item that makes light of issue affecting men (i.e. most likely a larger part of the playerbase) regardless of it potentially offending some of said men (as evident by the moderator here and some other posters) just like Jaina's insanity did to someone else, with the difference being that the things they folded on were actually milder. Knowing full well making a female toy would create much bigger shitstorm and most likely deliberately avoided it. I.e. They are hypocrites. As such, an annoyance, at least to me. And given the subject, sexist hypocrites. Not because of the item, I don't care about it by itself, because of their attitudes and different treatment of different demographics of gamers. Still only an annoyance, not something I'd categorize as an issue. I tend to comment on things that annoy me though. And I'm not sure why you're mentioning outrage to me. My post didn't contain any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Mfw people get upset about this kind of thing? I truely believe that anyone who is geniunely upset/bothered by this needs to reasses their life and ask themselfs, "why do I care and it actually worth wasting energy and time over." The answer to this question will probably either stop you from caring or get you to realise it has nothing to do with this game and about something a lot more personal.

It's a game people, a game. It being gta 5, or WoW, not worth getting upset over to this extend, for those that believe it is, go outside experience the world and meet people who you enjoy spending time with.

Good read while waiting for my download to finish but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    i hope we can hit this dummy with a 200ft spiked club

Deleted
    yeah but men get women pregnant
    We're talking about rape now, right? Because, if not, it takes two to tango.

ps: if this is a troll then 10/10.
    Well, even if he was trolling, sadly there are enough people who do think exactly that, and thus any reply to his possible trolling is still warranted.

yeah but men get women pregnant and leave them or just want to fuck it and hush it. theyre called fuck boi's and they make up 75% of the male population
    Protection is 50% the male and 50% the females responsibility, there is thing called a condom and a anti-conception pill? Sex-ed not a thing overthere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    The PC people claim to care about equality. Obviously it's not present with a toy catering to only one group. So of course the anti-pc people can point out "here is no equality and you are happy with it?" Hypocrytes since they don't act in accordance to their claims.

Now to my original intention: This reaching frontpage with 43 pages is just the epitome of first world problems, nothing better to do than fuck arround about another shitty toy nobody will care about past the first day of release.
    Indeed but that's my main point. PC and Anti-PC do not actually give a fuck about what they preach they care only about "their side" winning. And hey that's fine with me but I'm going to call it out when I see it. I pick sides all the time and I don't care but I'm honest like that.

What are you talking about
    jtrig was saying there should be a item called cotten picker and makes a joke about "N***ers" but i said there is none ingame... that wasent a problem in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I never claimed to be "anti-PC" like a lot of the people in here claim to be when it comes to things they don't want changed. There's a whole lot of "you should respect our concerns" going around here yet the same respect wasn't given when a complaint is brought up by a woman over something they find offensive.

To make the bold claim of being "anti-PC" means not giving a single damn about any controversial topic whatsoever because everyone should be able to freely express themselves. If you speak out against it it's automatically "censoring".
    I'll have to agree with that. Claiming anti-PC has only confused posters even more. A great example are the posters in the official forums, "anti Sjws" calling out other self-proclaimed "anti Sjws."

Criticizing others may be fair in the case of "non-flight" in the game, but it's unfair to mock or insult over a social issue that didn't concern one in the first place. It's best to keep quiet than come out looking like an a-hole.

Protection is 50% the male and 50% the females responsibility, there is thing called a condom and a anti-conception pill? Sex-ed not a thing overthere?

you do know that pills have bad side effects and why cant the man just not pull out? if he trusts me and i trust him, we dont have use a condom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ... ok theramoreisthebomb is agreeing with me... maybe i do need to rethink my ideas...
    Maybe, maybe not, but the thread is assuredly pointless now.