Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    We're talking about rape now, right? Because, if not, it takes two to tango.

Well, even if he was trolling, sadly there are enough people who do think exactly that, and thus any reply to his possible trolling is still warranted.
    peer pressure.
    10chars

men will seduce you into having sex with them and then leave you afterwards.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i hope we can hit this dummy with a 200ft spiked club

- - - Updated - - -

you do know that pills have bad side effects and why cant the man just not pull out? if he trusts me and i trust him, we dont have use a condom
    You do realise you can get pregnant from pre-cum right? Leaving the church before the bells ring is not a actual safe form of anti-conception, please spent less time on this forum and more about educating yourself. If troll you now reached 15/10 in my eyes.

Deleted
    peer pressure.
    10chars

What horrible and utter misogyny to claim women are that powerless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You do realise you can get pregnant from pre-cum right?
    i know and that shouldnt be a problem since there are less men who are taking care of children these days. if i get pregnant its suddenly my fault? how about its no ones fault and we actually start preparing to become a pregnant of a living human being instead of becoming the next 937593975373th single parent in the world

peer pressure.
    10chars

Nvm 100% troll, was funny while it lasted.

i know and that shouldnt be a problem since there are less men who are taking care of children these days.
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    No it is hypocritical. You can't be against PC and then get mad when a double standard is present. Who the hell cares? If someone is so anti-PC then nothing should phase them. But of course the outrage was never about political correctness and free speech it was angry man children having a tantrum over their video game butts.
    In which part of anti-PC bible did you get this? Considering the different things being criticized, this makes little logical sense. Criticizing Blizzard's hypocrisy isn't equivalent with wanting the item (or butts in the other, supposedly hypocritical, situation) gone. The idea that being anti-PC in any magnitude means one has to ignore double standards when they aren't a PC or anti-PC thing makes even less sense and makes it appear like you're the one throwing a tantrum, about your gamergate boogeyman.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-11-18 at 02:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

wut?
    He should want to become a responsible father.
    Fathers these days don't take care of their children.

He should want to become a responsible father.
    Fathers these days don't take care of their children.
    Uhhh no he shoudn't , anyone who believes in leaving the church before the bells ring should definitely not raise a child and abortion should be the first and only plan of action here.

Got to many retards on this planet already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    In which part of anti-PC bible did you get this? Considering the different things being criticized, this makes little logical sense. Criticizing Blizzard's hypocrisy isn't equivalent with wanting the item (or butts in the other, supposedly hypocritical, situation) gone. The idea that being anti-PC in any magnitude means one has to ignore double standards when they aren't a PC or anti-PC thing makes even less sense and makes I appear you as the one throwing a tantrum about your gamergate boogeyman.
    Making claims like "respect our concerns", "tasteless" in regards to this is ironic when compared to other "controversies" that women have brought forward. Point out the double standards all you want, because there is one. But saying it "should" be changed because XYZ reason and then being upset when nobody wants to take you seriously is just getting the same treatment you gave others over their concerns.

Like I said in another post PC and Anti-PC isn't about political correctness it's about two sides wanting what they want and nothing more.

Uhhh no he shoudn't , anyone who believes in leaving the church before the bells ring should definitely not raise a child and abortion should be the first and only plan of action here.

Got to many retards on this planet already.
    Yeah, you're whats wrong with the world. Someone who is advocating for single parenting and calling someone a retard.

Can't make a character flirt with another, or a joke reference to telling a woman to hush, without a tornado of menstrual blood and hair dye screaming about PATRIARCHYSOGYNY, but some butthurt flatso making a joke about stabbing someone who got sick of fucking her is just a silly joke lmoa

Heh. It's pretty funny; I chuckled. God knows what this thread derailed into at 45 pages I'm not even trying to read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Heh. It's pretty funny; I chuckled. God knows what this thread derailed into at 45 pages I'm not even trying to read this.
    I just started about an hour ago and this thread is full of trash talk.

Yeah, you're whats wrong with the world. Someone who is advocating for single parenting and calling someone a retard.
    Actually I am advocating that someone who believes leaving the church before the bells ring (someone give me a shorter version for this please) should not be raising a child (and as it takes two to tango obviously both parties involved believe this, if they didn't then where is the condom?) and therefor I see abortion as the only valid solution.

Also anyone who does believe this actually works is indeed "retarded" and is not fit to raise a child, alone or together. That being said please keep twisting my words for this excellent trolling.

leaving the church before the bells ring (someone give me a shorter version for this please).
    Pulling out is the go to.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Pulling out is the go to.
    Why I didn't think of that is beyond me, appreciate it.

yeah but men get women pregnant and leave them or just want to fuck it and hush it. theyre called fuck boi's and they make up 75% of the male population
    Isn't like women do this as well....nope not at all....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Actually I am advocating that someone who believes leaving the church before the bells ring (someone give me a shorter version for this please) should not be raising a child (and as it takes two to tango obviously both parties involved believe this, if they didn't then where is the condom?) and therefor I see abortion as the only valid solution.

Also anyone who does believe this actually works is indeed "retarded" and is not fit to raise a child, alone or together. That being said please keep twisting my words for this excellent trolling.
    yet here you are complaining about a toy named "ex boyfriend".. smh

yet here you are complaining about a toy named "ex boyfriend".. smh
    Actually I think the toy is hilarious and could care less if there is a ex girlfriend version, I'm still here because you wanna hit with me a "200ft. club" and it peaked my interest as I'm killing time waiting.

Deleted
    This thread reminds me why i dont bother finding a gf, and why japanese men are onto something.