Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    You think Trump/his team and republicans don't have skeletons in the closet? Damning emails?

This isn't about whether Hillary and company made mistakes. It's about a foreign power putting their thumb on the scale.

If anyone supports what Russia/wikileaks did then you have to ask yourself why they didn't treat republicans the same way. It isn't because they love the USA and want to help the US Government or americans.
    I'm sure Russia has enough to swing an electoral college win.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Its halarious when neckbeards who love to argue on an rpg forum over politics think they know better than the head of one of the intelligence superpowers in the world lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It seems like you're bringing up... the reality that Putin didn't help Trump
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/662246...ntial-election

So Trump Humpers, you happy about voting for a POTUS that Russia wanted? Let's see that makes virtually all enemies, bad guys around the world form ISIS to Russia to Kim Jong Tubby to Assad, etc. that all wanted Trump as president.

It would seem silly that ISIS, Russia, and Assad could all want Trump as president given that they have been attempting to kill each other more than anyone in recent times.

Also its remarkable how I'm going to go on a limb and say that the same people who would have governments bend over backwards and support Syrian refugees are the same people who condemn Russia and the Syrian government, who literally are the only ones who will provide the least violent resolution to the turmoil there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    And here I thought Endus would accuse the Democrats of perpetuating McCarthyism.

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!
    I'm not sure you understand what McCarthyism was about.

It wasn't about "the Russians". It was about communism. And nobody's arguing that Trump is a Russian spy or plant. He's not some Manchurian candidate or something (Muscovian?). That said, he's clearly more favorable to Russia than Clinton was, so Putin has a clear motive to pull this kind of nonsense, and it's not like it's out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    You think Trump/his team and republicans don't have skeletons in the closet? Damning emails?

This isn't about whether Hillary and company made mistakes. It's about a foreign power putting their thumb on the scale.

If anyone supports what Russia/wikileaks did then you have to ask yourself why they didn't treat republicans the same way. It isn't because they love the USA and want to help the US Government or americans.
    Trump has way worse skeletons that are not even in the closet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm no fan of the national security state, but I find it great that people within our government still upheld thier oaths to this nation and constitution, and didn't let a walking security nightmare,crook,scumbag who sold/jeapordised our national security become president elect.

The Clintons have been up to it to thier ears since the 1980's, and it only got worse.

What is cute are the Dims are now calling on Obama to dismantle it before Trump takes office. ROFLMFAO

psst Trump is about to become the most vetted President in US history.
    He holds New Jersey gaming licenses (very difficult)
    He has been under attack by the Clinton controlled press since this began ( there was a bounty up for dirt too!)
    The Republican establishment wanted his ass too.

Oh, and you don't think that the same NSA guys who leaked Hillary and the DNC's crimes wouldn't do the same to Trump if he wasn't clean? you are nuts.

Hey Leftists, get your stories straight, you all claimed it was the Russians doing it! lolololol and you wonder why you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Yeah your boy-toy Putin is a model of good government. *eyeroll*
    That is not what you claimed. You want wiki leaks to be anti trump, but it was Hillary and Obama who send the extradition request to Sweden and are forcing him to hide for 4 years.

He has a grudge against the democrats and he played his hand against them.

ITT people that still think the president has any power.

Here's a hint, no matter who is president, the Rothschilds and company still call the shots.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

At least Trump offers some comedic relief, Clinton is just a corrupt witch. Not saying I like Trump in any way, but if I don't get to choose my rulers (Rothschilds are untouchable, deal with it), I at least enjoy the fact that drama like this exists because of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    What do the saudis have to do with any of this? It seems like you're bringing up irrelevant stuff as a diversion from the reality that Putin didn't help Trump because he wants to be our friend, he did it because he wants a controllable leader he can manipulate to try and undermine the US, and Trump (and his followers) are gullible and easy in that regard.

We're also talking about Russia, the country that the alt-right was lambasting not but a few months ago - at least until Putin began backing Trump.

It's pretty funny to watch how easily Trump supporters betray their own convictions and beliefs. It's fun to watch just how much they'll betray themselves. Over the course of the last few months we got to watch "conservatives" dump many of their core beliefs just to be like "Oh yeah what Trump said is great! It goes against everything I believe but I will do anything to support Trump!"
    Theres lack of proof that the Russians leaked all the emails (Anonymous got the credit)
    People are sick of Democrats and their bullshit. The healthcare premiums keep going up pissed people off.
    Clinton was unlikable even before her emails got leaked. She has no charisma, she talks like a badly programmed robot and overall she sounds very fake. Her laugh, her scripted speeches and the fact that shes just, boring doesn't help anyone her win votes. Hillary s email scandal makes her look even more untrustworthy even after she was clear'd and then under investigation, then clear'd again. At this point it didn't really matter.. she was already a bad choice from the beginning plus she has more baggage than any other DNC nominee. The only redeeming quality she has is the fact that shes female, for what that's worth.

This is coming from the same organisation that spies on its own people, illegally, without telling them?

1) Learn why your shitty candidate lost the election. Here's a clue; It wasn't because of emails.

2) Anyone who quotes the NSA is a moron. This is a government actively trying its damnedest to reinvigorate a second cold-war.

3) How is an OP like this even allowed to remain open? Clear insults designed to stir up drama. The bias in this echo chamber is deafening.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    1) Learn why your shitty candidate lost the election. Here's a clue; It wasn't because of emails.

2) Anyone who quotes the NSA is a moron. This is a government actively trying its damnedest to reinvigorate a second cold-war.

3) How is an OP like this even allowed to remain open? Clear insults designed to stir up drama. The bias in this echo chamber is deafening.
    Well, except she won by popular vote. And she probably wouldn't appoint openly white supremacists to her cabinet. Who are also uneducated in politics.

But hey, keep up your "drain the swamp" bullshit, and watch the country go to ruin. There's a reason why some random schmuck out of the "establishment" like Trump shouldn't be president. Experience matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Well, except she won by popular vote. And she probably wouldn't appoint openly white supremacists to her cabinet. Who are also uneducated in politics.

But hey, keep up your "drain the swamp" bullshit, and watch the country go to ruin. There's a reason why some random schmuck out of the "establishment" like Trump shouldn't be president. Experience matters.
    I don't get how people like you have internet access and still believe the president has any power.

It's 2016, almost 2017, I expect people that just use TV as their main source of news to have no idea what is going on... but you're literally on the internet right now.

Presidents are figureheads/pawns for people such as the Rothschilds, Rockafellers, Soros, etc...

I mean I get it, there's still people out there that believe in Santa, but come on now... These people can literally throw any amount of money at anyone and make them do anything, it is absurd to think they wouldn't do it.

Yet people like you still post on forums like these, thinking that you're talking about something, but your words mean nothing and promote nothing but a negative attitude. Your sports team lost to the other team in the super bowl/world series/world cup... The sports teams will move on as friends and continue to have no sway on the corporation that they work for. That's all that happened, yet people like you spew pure hatred about it. It's an interesting psychological study of the human condition reading forums like these, how people can know nothing even with all the information they could ever need is at their fingertips.

Nothing will change, "campaign promises" mean nothing, and the Rothschild power structure has done nothing but grow, while the uninformed spew eachother with misguided vitriol.
    Last edited by Semune; 2016-11-18 at 07:13 AM.

Well, except she won by popular vote.
    This shit is literally at meme level now and just used as an excuse for the Democrats' worst loss in our lifetime. No one campaigns for the popular vote. If Hillary was confused by this fact then maybe someone should have told her.

Not understanding the electoral college is a failure to understand why you wouldn't want a few states controlling the outcome for the entire country. Stop living in fantasy land.

- - - Updated - - -

And she probably wouldn't appoint openly white supremacists to her cabinet.
    Okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    *Herp Derp* It wasn't illegal, so there was nothing wrong with what we did.

Not the first time we've seen that fucked up reasoning. Won't be the last.

Stay classy Bat.
    Berniebro didn't even win the popular vote brah. And there was nothing remotely shady about what happened. There's a lot of bitterness and salt over it, but that's all the Berniebros have at this point, bitterness and salt and not a whole lot of anything else. Bernie could have run on a third party ticket since he was never a Democrat in the first place, but he decided to throw his hat in Hillary's ring. A lot followed, but then there were those who just simply refused to accept reality. They weren't voting for Bernie's policy, they were voting for a brand, they were voting for anti-Hillary hatred.

Listen, I realize we all like to engage in a little bit of fantasy when we're young, chuubinyou actually as the japanese call it. Where we all believe we have all the answers, and we look for something to justify ourselves. You know, like some kind of grand conspiracy that Bernie was the victim of said grand conspiracy. But MOST OF US grow out of that phase. There is no fantastical shadow government to rail against.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Theres lack of proof that the Russians leaked all the emails (Anonymous got the credit)
    People are sick of Democrats and their bullshit. The healthcare premiums keep going up pissed people off.
    Clinton was unlikable even before her emails got leaked. She has no charisma, she talks like a badly programmed robot and overall she sounds very fake. Her laugh, her scripted speeches and the fact that shes just, boring doesn't help anyone her win votes. Hillary s email scandal makes her look even more untrustworthy even after she was clear'd and then under investigation, then clear'd again. At this point it didn't really matter.. she was already a bad choice from the beginning plus she has more baggage than any other DNC nominee. The only redeeming quality she has is the fact that shes female, for what that's worth.
    What's funny is that when Trump say she wants to repeal and replace Obamacare, his propositions are to keep all of the things that are causing premiums to skyrocket (children on parents' insurance, no denial for pre existing conditions), and he wants to scrap the things that are suppressing the cost of premiums (individual mandate, various controls on insurance companies). So basically, if Trumpcare ever becomes a thing, we can expect health insurance premiums to sky rocket at least 5 times faster than they ever did under the ACA.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Wait a minute.....didn't your guy say the election was rigged??????
    He's certainly a man of his word.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    This shit is literally at meme level now and just used as an excuse for the Democrats' worst loss in our lifetime.
    I really wonder at the mindset that can dub a candidate losing despite more people voting for them an "excuse".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    And here I thought Endus would accuse the Democrats of perpetuating McCarthyism.

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!
    I wish I could go back in time 40 years or so and tell people about the Republican Party cozying up to Russia. I'm not sure if they'd laugh hysterically or throw up.

I wonder if 40 years from now the Republican President-elect will be defending ISIS and accusing his opponent of trying to start WWIII with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Consider that after the collapse of SU, Russia was as pro-US as can be. However, we abused that relationship by screwing them on a number of issues relating to foreign policy, and used those two decades to steal and convert all their former allies to our camp.
    I live a country that used to be a so-called "ally" of Russia. And we were fucking happy to finally ditch them. There was no need to steal or convert.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    That's my daily dose of salty conspiracy theories taken care of, cheers
    And here I was thinking conspiracy theories weren't allowed on this forum.. but seeing mods already infracted other people in this post I guess they are now :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It is just drama, they dont really want nuclear war.
    But Hillary totally wanted one? Right? Right?!