Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Or he wants it to repeat. A lot of people made serious money off the property stolen from Japanese-Americans.
    And certain people made money off of property stolen from Hungarian Jews. Certain people sitting behind Hillary Clinton's campaign.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

I can't wait for Trump's rubber to meet the road of reality.

More popcorn!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I cant tell if Bernouts actually believe this or its just a meme.

If the DNC can rig 4 million more votes for Hillary than Bernie, she would be president.
    To be fair, getting more votes than her opponent didn't help her win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    I never quite got why anyone would think a vetting process would work at all. For the small % of bad guys, they're going to take someone willing to murder innocent people, usually along with being willing to sacrifice their own lives in a suicide attack, and they think that they won't lie to the US government on a form???
    No, that logic only applies to gun control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    You want to burn my stuff like the Nazis burned Jewnagogues

It is okay to oppose political views but you have to do it legally. Vote different next time, use petitions, protest [peacefully].
    Jewnagogues? Seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I cant tell if Bernouts actually believe this or its just a meme.

If the DNC can rig 4 million more votes for Hillary than Bernie, she would be president.
    Yep. I voted Bernie in the primaries but I didn't stamp my foot like a fucking child when he didn't win. I voted for the person that was closest to him with the policy. And that wasn't Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    You want to burn my stuff like the Nazis burned Jewnagogues

It is okay to oppose political views but you have to do it legally. Vote different next time, use petitions, protest [peacefully].
    No, I actually said the exact opposite. I have no desire to destroy someone else's shit. I said I would burn any lists of people the government tried to create that was like this.

Your attempts at anti-Semitism didn't go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Really so you are suggesting we shouldn't tar every KKK member, nazi, skin head, neo nazi, black panther, or white nationalist with the same feather. I mean after all not all KKK groups believe in violence or outright hate towards people am I right? Not every nazi was bad. Not every black panther, skin head, white nationalist, or "input hate group here" member or group is bad. Our government should just ignore those hate groups because not everyone of them are bad people. We shouldn't make or have lists of these people.

Race is a commonly used for 'ethnicity'
    Incorrect, it's their action to join one of those groups. Muslim is not a hate group, but a religion and should not be the reason we target a person. Any more than targeting Catholics cause they might be IRA or Protestants for being UDA. If you're a member of those organisations (KKK, etc) you don't really have a leg to stand on when the authorities crack down on them, but having the same religion as someone who is in those groups is not grounds for being investigated.
    Should we target all white people cause white people are the members of the KKK? No, common sense dictates you actually investigate and find out who is actually a member of it before you act against them. And no choosing to worship Islam is not the same in terms of an "action of joining one of those groups" as Islam is in and of itself is no more a hate group or terrorist organisation than the catholic church, or which protestant sect you happen to come across.
    Last edited by Felnoire; 2016-11-18 at 04:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Without the internment camps, fortune cookies would still be Japanese!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    Muslim is not a hate group, but a religion and should not be the reason we target a person.
    You are wrong.
    Islam is not only religion. It is a holistic world view system which is fundamentally incompatible with the Western values and way of life.
    Those who bear potentially hostile ideologies en masse must be controlled tightly.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-18 at 04:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Interesting.

Let's see how this works out and copy it in Europe if the results are positive.
    They should get registered if they are immigrating from those countries as those countries historically have been the source of some of the worlds worst terrorist tragedies.

Its not racist or anything of the sort, its just smart to protect the American people. What if doing so catches some nasty terrorists and prevents thousands of deaths or even more? Would you say it was a good idea then?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    They should get registered if they are immigrating from those countries as those countries historically have been the source of some of the worlds worst terrorist tragedies.

Its not racist or anything of the sort, its just smart to protect the American people. What if doing so catches some nasty terrorists and prevents thousands of deaths or even more? Would you say it was a good idea then?
    Nope, I'd be happy it caught someone but I'd still say it was horrible in it's principle. Like I've said at least four times thus far, I'm not against checking people entering one's country. They should already be doing that, criminal backgrounds, etc. CIA and FBI should be flagging people so the immigration department knows when said person attempts entry that they're someone to be watched or detained there and then. I'm against a policy that dictates a single group should be the entire focus of this, one for the moral reasons, but also cause you'll miss people who are just as capable of doing harm to one's people cause you're not looking at them with the same fervor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    You are wrong.
    Islam is not only religion. It is a holistic world view system which is fundamentally incompatible with the Western values and way of life.
    Those who bear potentially hostile ideologies en masse must be controlled tightly.

[Infracted]
    I agree with you, fellow poster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i fully support that idea.

expand it all religions, too.
    Only SOME (namely, one) are co-related with terrorism.
    See my signature.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    A better protest would be to burn and destroy the registry.
    Might as well just destroy your government at that point, good luck stopping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Might as well just destroy your government at that point, good luck stopping it.
    It has happened before, and it's how this country was formed in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It has happened before, and it's how this country was formed in the first place.
    Aside from the fact this is not accurate at all, let's not.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    Incorrect, it's their action to join one of those groups. Muslim is not a hate group, but a religion and should not be the reason we target a person. Any more than targeting Catholics cause they might be IRA or Protestants for being UDA. If you're a member of those organisations (KKK, etc) you don't really have a leg to stand on when the authorities crack down on them, but having the same religion as someone who is in those groups is not grounds for being investigated.
    Should we target all white people cause white people are the members of the KKK? No, common sense dictates you actually investigate and find out who is actually a member of it before you act against them. And no choosing to worship Islam is not the same in terms of an "action of joining one of those groups" as Islam is in and of itself is no more a hate group or terrorist organisation than the catholic church, or which protestant sect you happen to come across.
    So we can mostly agree. That's great. However, you are tarring muslims with a broad brush yourself in assuming that just because they are apart of a religion that it somehow shields them from what is the exact definition of what a hate group or paramilitary force would be. Just as their are non-violent sects of the KKK, their are non-violent sects of Islam. Infact you would be looking at Sunni's,Wahabbi's, Jama'at-i-islami, muslim brotherhood, Shi'ites, Ishna-'Asharis, Isma'ilis, Zaydis, Sufi's, Baha'is, Ahmaddiyyas, Druze, Alevis, Alawis, and many more however these are the worth while mentionables among Islamic sects and subsects for the sake of the argument.

Your distinction that A.) Just because you are a member of Islam doesn't make you a bad guy B.) Choosing to worship Islam is not the same in terms as "joining one of these groups" is either extraordinarily ignorant to that of a cavity ridden cusin fucking country bumpkin level or he din do nuffin hypocritical mentality. (Not suggesting being a muslim makes you bad automically)

The list in question is about incoming immigrants. Not about citizens of the US. We already have broad brushed list of muslims in the US and you can thank Obama for not only extending the length of such activities but empowering them to new heights.

If we have an immigrant, coming from a particular region, which we have years of solid intelligence that the entirety of these people are "X" sect of Islam known for extreme anti western semitism, terrorist group participation, whose local communities show a propensity for outright violence and suicide attacks, whose local community figureheads demonstrate para militaristic forms of leadership and propaganda enforcement. You are positing, that members of this group should never be included on a list because of their religion.

I rest my case
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2016-11-19 at 04:55 AM. Reason: For strong tone

The myth of the moderate Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    The myth of the moderate Muslim.
    Oh FFS.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The US is a country founded on the idea of Religious Freedom. This registry inhibits religious freedom, and therefore is against traditional American values. True Americans would try to strike this down at every turn.

Quote Originally Posted by JadedTauren View Post
    The US is a country founded on the idea of Religious Freedom. This registry inhibits religious freedom, and therefore is against traditional American values. True Americans would try to strike this down at every turn.
    Yeah, any Republican who claims to value religious freedom and doesn't viciously fight this is a special sack of shit.

A Muslim Refugee from Burma walked into an Australian Bank yesterday and burnt 27 people.

So I totally agree with Trumpys Muslim Register

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...0311d88e7bcb35

Muslim refugee with gallons of flamable liquid

the Aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by JadedTauren View Post
    Even if said religion states explicitly that all those not of said religion must be killed? Religion cannot be used as a crutch to commit crimes. Keeping a close eye on such people is only reasonable.