Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgui View Post
    I think Mannoroth is probably too high on this tier list. Beaten by Thrall & Grom in wc3, beaten by Grom & Garrosh in WoD, and then beaten by raid in hellfire citadel. Imo he should be around tier 4, or even as low as tier 5. While we're at it, I also think Empowered Garrosh and Turalyon are a tier too high. The only humans that can go tier 5 or higher imo are guardian level mages and probably Tirion Fordring.
    LMAO Mannoroth above Illidan and Malfurion
    Noted. I forgot he's just a fat punk for most of the lore that showed us.

But do you think Tirion is stronger than Turalyon? I mean Tirion just got wrecked by a mid-raid boss NPC. Turalyon's ranking a tentative since we haven't really seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Legion Illidan may need to be moved up since they made him more powerful to justify this expansion but I'm not sure if he would be above Mannoroth. I think Malfurion should still be lower.
    I don't think the power up has happened yet. Right now, Illidan just came out of his cell (from Nighthold). Also I don't think Malfurion's at Legion PC Tier/Faction leader tier just yet.
    Last edited by wooootles; 2016-11-17 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that gets me with Elune is that she's been around for so long yet not only does she remain a mystery but none of these uber powerful beings have seemingly been able to subjugate, corrupt, or harm her unlike every other benign uber power. If she turns out to be the world soul/Titan of Azeroth then sweet but I imagine with all the Old Gods and whatnot that have been squirming on and inside her she'd be more vocal. Like, "HELP! It burns!" Something.

I do like the idea of her being some top tier being that we haven't encountered yet. It'd be sick if she was a Light Lord. The Lord of Light. Maybe we don't see her because she's in Game of Thrones doing double duty :P

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Noted. I forgot he's just a fat punk for most of the lore that showed us.

But do you think Tirion is stronger than Turalyon? I mean Tirion just got wrecked by a mid-raid boss NPC. Turalyon's ranking a tentative since we haven't really seen him.
    The only definite thing we know of Turalyon is that he defeated Doomhammer after Lothar's death in the Second War. While that can be impressive in itself, Tirion went head-to-head with the Lich King. It is true that Tirion got wrecked by a random raid boss demon, but he had been weakened/captured by Gul'Dan before, who himself ranks a tier above where I'd put Tirion so I guess that would still make sense.

What about me, the hero, the savior, the protector, the guardian of Azeroth ?

I've been thru so much stuff, killed so many evil things that wanted to destroy Azeroth...where do I rank ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgui View Post
    The only definite thing we know of Turalyon is that he defeated Doomhammer after Lothar's death in the Second War. While that can be impressive in itself, Tirion went head-to-head with the Lich King. It is true that Tirion got wrecked by a random raid boss demon, but he had been weakened/captured by Gul'Dan before, who himself ranks a tier above where I'd put Tirion so I guess that would still make sense.
    Kind of a wait-and-see for me, with Turalyon. He seems to be being built up as a big deal, like Khadgar is right now. As far as Tirion going "head-to-head" with LK, that's harder to judge since all his wins are because of improbable plot devices, even if he spent a huge chunk of time in ice.

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    What about me, the hero, the savior, the protector, the guardian of Azeroth ?

I've been thru so much stuff, killed so many evil things that wanted to destroy Azeroth...where do I rank ?
    When we're not collecting bear asses in Azsuna we're probably Tier 6 (Legion PC), maybe a bit higher when our artifacts is maxed out and we head to Argus.

Lei shen is tier 2 come on, he's basically 90% titan at his height
    An'u belore delen'na

Kind of a wait-and-see for me, with Turalyon. He seems to be being built up as a big deal, like Khadgar is right now. As far as Tirion going "head-to-head" with LK, that's harder to judge since all his wins are because of improbable plot devices, even if he spent a huge chunk of time in ice.
    I mean, most of Tirion's "plot devices" are basically his very strong connection to the Light. Heck, the Light itself prevented the Death Knights from bringing back Tirion as their fourth horseman, something even a renowned paladin like Alexandros Mograine did not get. Imo, there is no doubt that Tirion's ties to the Light is the strongest of any paladins in the lore.

Also, nothing is confirmed about Turalyon in Legion so we have to go with what we know about him. And from what we know, he'd be tier 6, I think.

Legion Illidan may need to be moved up since they made him more powerful to justify this expansion but Im not sure if he would be above Mannoroth. I think Malfurion should still be lower.
    it was stated by Illidan that he is above is Acrhimonde' lieutenants(Mannoroth and Tichondrius)and he killed Tichondrius. Illidan is not stupid when it comes to power.

and no, Illidan is currently the same as he was before.

"Void lords are envious of the titans power."
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    I have a few theories with that:

1. The Void lords aren't shit at all.

2. The void lords live on some sort of other, more complex dimension, and because of this, their corruption towards the alive pantheon are weakened, mainly because of the distances from them, and the fact that there are likely rifts that make the 3rd dimension immune towards 5th+ dimensional beings.

However, the void lords still have a plan, they will send their avatars to corrupt baby titans, mainly cause of the fact that the pantheon would know if there was an old god on them or some shit like that, but to a baby, it's weak, tiny, and vulnerable, it's perfect, and needed to be corrupted. They do a thing that's similar towards how sargeras sent his avatar, but instead of portals, they're dimensional rifts of matter draining energies (Black holes), they send their MILLIONS of old gods through em, so they could land on a planet that hopefully has a titan in it.

Ima go for theory 2. Distance is crazy sometimes, and sometimes, there are walls between the physical, as well as the beyond realm you can't nudge at times, even if you're an all powerful being, or a group of all powerful beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    I would assume this means the power to create and shape life. I don't think it necessarily means that they're weaker just that they don't have the power to create, only corrupt. They wish that they could create so they specifically target to corrupt what the titans have made.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it was stated by Illidan that he is above is Acrhimonde' lieutenants(Mannoroth and Tichondrius)and he killed Tichondrius. Illidan is not stupid when it comes to power.

I mean he lost to LK but you guys are basically ranking him above LK in this thread which doesnt make sense. And the fight with LK was pretty much a no contest.

I mean he lost to LK but you guys are basically ranking him above LK in this thread which doesnt make sense. And the fight with LK was pretty much a no contest.
    he is above empowered Arthas but not above LK Arthas.

Depends on what you meant by "before". He clearly is way more powerful than he was during his fight with Arthas (TFT / RoTLK) or with us (TBC), according to "Illidan" (the book).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Depends on what you meant by "before". He clearly is way more powerful than he was during his fight with Arthas (TFT / RoTLK) or with us (TBC), according to "Illidan" (the book).
    true though Illidan was barely present in TBC so it was hard to to tell until Illidan novel.

He killed Tichondrius after consuming the Skull of Gul'dan and gaining a MASSIVE power boost.

he is above empowered Arthas but not above LK Arthas.
    No he is not. Illidan, after already having captured Black Temple (meaning he was "healthy"), got absolutely REKT by DK Arthas (he was still human at this time). He never stood a chance against LK.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    He killed Tichondrius after consuming the Skull of Gul'dan and gaining a MASSIVE power boost.
    so??? he was imprisoned for more than 10 000 years. absorbing that power was legit.

No he is not. Illidan, after already having captured Black Temple, got absoultely REKT by DK Arthas (he was till human at this time). He never stood a chance against LK.
    do you know what rekt means???

Illidan had Arthas on his knees when he used one casual spell. then Frostmourne essentially pushed Arthas to deliver a surprising blow.

so??? he was imprisoned for more than 10 000 years. absorbing that power was legit.
    So? I'm only saying that Illidan isn't above Tichondrius like you mentioned, at least not on his own.

do you know what rekt means???

Illidan had Arthas on his knees when he used one casual spell. then Frostmourne essentially pushed Arthas to deliver a surprising blow.
    Yeah, rekt is what happened to a 10000 years old spellcaster, who absorved immense power from artifacts, when he tried to attack a human Arthas.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

God Tier: Med'an
    Tier 1A: Light lords(?) and Elune(?), Void Lords
    Tier 1B: Titans/Pantheon, Sargeras
    Tier 2: Old Gods, Azshara, Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Empowered Deathwing
    Tier 3: Titan Keepers, Xavius
    Tier 4: Dragon Aspects, Elemental Lords, Lei-Shen, Lich King, Gul'Dan, Empowered Garrosh
    Tier 5: Wild Gods, Loa, August Celestials, Illidan, Malfurion, Khadgar, Turalyon (?), Mannoroth
    Tier 6: Legion PCs (Highlord/Archdruid/Archmage/Deathlord etc), other important NPCs like faction leaders
    Tier 7: Class Hall Champions, Warlords of Draenor (AU and MU)
    Tier 8: Soldiers (other generals/squad leaders)
    A few considerations:
    -I'm sure it was a joke, but Med'an isn't that powerful.
    -Xavius seems more like he would be at tier 4, and so do the titan keepers. If I'm not mistaken, they needed two or so keepers to deal with each elemental lord.
    -The wild gods' level of power varies greatly. Malorne and Xuen were able to face Archimonde and Lei Shen (respectively). By the way, the Thunder King deserves to be in tier 2.
    -Illidan, Malfurion, Khadgar and Turalyon don't seem powerful enough to be in tier 5.
    -The warlords should be at least at the same power level as players.
    -There should be a tier 9, for characters that really aren't powerful at all (random guard #187)
    -Old gods are more powerful than the beings in T2 (though not as much as those in T1, might have to create a new tier).

Tier 1: Elune(?), Void Lords, Titans/Pantheon, Sargeras.
    Tier 2: Old Gods.
    Tier 3: Azshara, Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Deathwing, the most powerful Wild Gods, Thunder King, Lich King(?).
    Tier 4: Dragon Aspects, Elemental Lords, Titan Keepers, Xavius.
    Tier 5: Most Wild Gods, Mannoroth, very powerful mortals like Gul'dan in Legion.
    Tier 6: Legion PCs (Highlord/Archdruid etc), warlords of Draenor, other powerful mortals.
    Tier 8: Fighters with great skill and/or power, but not as much as tier 6. Includes some class hall champions.
    Tier 9: Normal mortals, lesser elementals, lesser demons, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    LMAO Mannoroth above Illidan and Malfurion
    exactly.
    mannoroth is a failure.

Formerly known as Arafal