Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Everyone hates McConnell even the republicans.

People keep saying Bannon is the devil but I have yet to see proof of anything.

In before people link Milo's articles like they matter.
    They do, I Know a die hard republican who can't stand McConnell. A lot of people don't like him but the democrats keep putting up bat shit crazy people to run against me. It's my theory the parties do this for each other to make sure certain people stay elected.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    For all the times Saudi Arabia gets brought up in discussions here that has NOTHING to do with Saudi Arabia, I'll just say this: The ball is in the Republican's court now. If they want to do something about it, put up or shut up. If you don't feel like fixing the human rights violations there, you are welcome to stop talking about it.

OT: McConnell looks like a deer caught in some headlights. But for all the talk of draining the swamp, the Trump administration sure does have a lot of swampy people all around him. Which leads me to what someone else said. Trump's presidency: Meet the new swamp. It's just like the old swamp, but newer.
    In my efforts to drain the swamp I have taken all the Alligators out and placed Crocodiles in. I took the mud out and put bags of dirt and peat in and then added water. Then I built a castle in it and now the swamp is a 200 mile wide 'castle moat'. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    My grandfather has Dementia, it does look that way; or he's just showing the signs of the standard elderly. Just really old and out of the times probably.
    My father died of early on set dementia and that was my first thought. He is just looking around with that blank eye look and then saying what he thinks he is supposed to be saying. It doesn't even look like he is giving a dishonest or dismissive answer, but that he is confused so he is just reaching for a go to statement when people come in. Followed by the aide, who might even notice it, ushering the end of the conversation. But he may just be a blank dude.

Think mostly it confirms that the dubious and histrionic effort to ruin Bannon's reputation and push Trump around has fallen apart. Although that probably happened officially when the very liberal ADL decided it couldn't keep up the pretense and admitted there was no "there" there. Or when Alan Dershowitz mocked the premise, etc.