is trunks not sticking around?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do kinda like Hits voice in Xenoverse 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    oh god

the feels

You know, even with Vegeta getting the short end of the stick constantly in fights, I'd say he had the best character development throughout the franchise. From evil villain to seemingly uncaring anti-hero to an anti-hero with a heart of gold that he hides under his tough guy persona. Sometimes his heart shows up, and that really strikes me in the feels. Episode 237 was, is, and forever shall be my favorite episode of Dragon Ball Z. I enjoyed his rage out against Beerus in Battle of the Gods.

The fact that he stuck around during Trunks' childhood is also a good thought. He could've abandoned Bulma and Trunks, leaving Trunks to be a bastard, but he stuck around.

Vegeta is a good guy, he may have had a rough introduction, but I am quite pleased with the way he was handled.

10+ Year Old Account
    The source URL is cancer

"In the 67th episode of "Dragon Ball Super," the super villain fusion of Zamasu and Black Goku have almost defeated by Son Goku and Trunks when the latter has suddenly disappeared and started covering the sky. According to Attack of the Fan Boy, Son Goku is about to give up when he found something in his pocket that could possibly be the key to defeating the merged Zamasu and Black Goku."

"Episode 68: According to some reports, Zeno has plans to destruct the two timelines created by Trunks but Son Goku will intervene and pleads to repair the damage caused by Zamasu and Black Goku; however, Zeno will only give in to Son Goku's request when the former and Universe 7 will win in the Omniverse Tournament."

I know we've all thought of this, but I didn't think it would be a route Toriyama would take, assuming this turns out to be true.

But, it does give the tournament real meaning, and an ultimate goal which is something I've been wondering about.

Trunks becoming stronger may have a new purpose it seems, the real one.

Other 'leaks' spoke about Vegeta turning into more like his old self due to how he's ashamed that Trunks surpassed him and his wife already assumed Goku would save everyone. Now if Zeno says the fate of the timelines rests on universe 7 and Trunks, that will piss him off and push him.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    The source URL is cancer

"In the 67th episode of "Dragon Ball Super," the super villain fusion of Zamasu and Black Goku have almost defeated by Son Goku and Trunks when the latter has suddenly disappeared and started covering the sky. According to Attack of the Fan Boy, Son Goku is about to give up when he found something in his pocket that could possibly be the key to defeating the merged Zamasu and Black Goku."

"Episode 68: According to some reports, Zeno has plans to destruct the two timelines created by Trunks but Son Goku will intervene and pleads to repair the damage caused by Zamasu and Black Goku; however, Zeno will only give in to Son Goku's request when the former and Universe 7 will win in the Omniverse Tournament."

I know we've all thought of this, but I didn't think it would be a route Toriyama would take, assuming this turns out to be true.

But, it does give the tournament real meaning, and an ultimate goal which is something I've been wondering about.

Trunks becoming stronger may have a new purpose it seems, the real one.

Other 'leaks' spoke about Vegeta turning into more like his old self due to how he's ashamed that Trunks surpassed him and his wife already assumed Goku would save everyone. Now if Zeno says the fate of the timelines rests on universe 7 and Trunks, that will piss him off and push him.
    I can believe the set up for the tournament, but not the Vegeta being angry Trunks surpassed him stuff. Especially after this arc, where he's fought so hard for the sake of his son's future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I can believe the set up for the tournament, but not the Vegeta being angry Trunks surpassed him stuff. Especially after this arc, where he's fought so hard for the sake of his son's future.
    I meant what UnifiedDivide said.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I can believe it. It'll be more like anger towards himself not being as strong as he thinks he could be (as usual), rather than anger towards Trunks being so strong.
    Exactly what I meant, he'll go closer to his old ruthless power hungry self, not saying he's going to destroy the Earth or anything like that. It'll be akin to when he came out of the time chamber last and just blew the fook out of the place as he blasted off. Likely means hardcore training, no distractions, no rambling in the tournament, etc.

All of what's occurred seems like this could be the direction he's going, Trunks actually surpassed him, Goku definitely being stronger due to KaioKen as well as his rage increases, Zeno giving him a 1-800-Summon-God button, comments from Bulma. Then put the fate of universe 7 on the line, this is going to push Vegeta (and the others).
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Mm, maybe. I could see an episode where he gets like that, until someone points out that the reason he achieved such tremendous strength lately, surpassing Goku Black and all, was because he was motivated not by a selfish desire to be the strongest but by a desire to fight for the sake of others - in this case, his son and his son's future.

The power to become stronger came to him once he stopped caring about getting stronger for the sake of being stronger, and started caring about having the strength to fight for a righteous purpose.

That'd be kind've a head-fucker for him, since the only way he can get what he wants is to not want it for all his old reasons. The only way he could surpass Goku would be to not care about surpassing him.

I think it's a nice contrast with Goku, since while Goku always wants to get stronger he doesn't seem to care if someone else is currently stronger than him (he usually gets excited about it unless the situation is really perilous), while Vegeta is bothered by others being stronger than him. Goku wants to be the best he can be, while Vegeta wants to be the best, period.

10+ Year Old Account
    i sorta want to see Chronoa get involved in super and recruit Trunks to the time patrol
    on a different note
    _____
    Goku's behavior when fighting isn't happening is making me think his inner child comes to the surface. That being the part that wants to Fight strong People to the point of almost obsession and having fun with it
    he has also been focus training to beat Threats ever since King Piccolo.
    In super up until Black its been mostly at ease and training for fun and a part of him that for a lot of his teen years he didn't get to deal with on his own

that is just my opinion on how he seems to be acting. i Mean he is still his normal Goofy self but there seems to be something "Extra" to it?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt expect that ending at all.

O well, I dont think Vegito was fighting near full potential, but hey we should be glad he wasnt, if he was the fusion would only last 10seconds =P.

We all know Vegito is going to win this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Poofyy View Post
    We all know Vegito is going to win this one...
    what one ?

O well, I dont think Vegito was fighting near full potential,
    he was fighting at full power of SSB

if he went SSBKK he would have only been able to land a few attacks on Zamasu before his stamina/timelimit gave out

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegito was at his peak! I don't know what this obsession people have with making Vegito out to never having to use his full power. He may have been toying with Buu, but he was going all out against Zamasu. And winning! He would've finished him if not for the time out. I think it was awesome that Vegito was up against someone who was pushing his limits.

He would've finished him if not for the time ou
    dunno about that, his Final KHH hardly did any damage ..

OMG THIS NEW ARC WILL BE AWESOME!!!

props to Yonkou

http://yonkouprod.com/dragon-ball-su...december-18th/
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-18 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woop, New Hype !!! I wonder if he'll actually kill Goku, he seems to be respectful of him so it'll be hard to do, it'll probably be the first time he'll actually be remorseful of an assassination(/attempt).

10+ Year Old Account
    PLACE YOUR BETS

Who hired HIT ?

Frost ?

Frost was the only person who wasn't aware of Zeno and the plan for him to host a new tournament which requires those same participants to participate.

Although I have suspected he was feigning being unconscious for the last part of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    PLACE YOUR BETS

Who hired HIT ?

Frost ?

Frost was the only person who wasn't aware of Zeno and the plan for him to host a new tournament which requires those same participants to participate.

Although I have suspected he was feigning being unconscious for the last part of the tournament.
    Hit is honorable and Frost is not. I doubt he would take a bounty from him.

inb4 hit is controlled by someone and not himself