Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    It's somewhat in the same boat as Paragon bringing a enhancement shaman to Imperator Mar'gok mythic, except the minion's also cleaved Mar'gok, whereas here the boss isn't even present in the fight at this point.
    Technically the tentacles ARE the boss in that phase, so cleaving onto them is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Yeah Qooning's mage and priests names are only differentiated by an extra 'o'. Fixed that

Should be 100% correct
    No Lexi????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Technically the tentacles ARE the boss in that phase, so cleaving onto them is the same thing.
    That is assuming you're tanking them nearby the back row tentacles, although it'd be fairly efficient. The small minions should also be cleaving the Grimelord all the time. If not for that, you'd probably have been better off with Destruction for cleaving tentacles as well as grimelord/mariner. It's an otherwise odd choice since Affi has pretty sizable ramp up, which isn't very appreciated when having to kill tentacles asap. I heard the small adds were insane for the fight, and I guess it wasn't a lie. You're sacrificing a lot of single target dmg just to nuke those small adds.

Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    No Lexi????
    if i understood correctly, lexi was benched because he didnt have 35 traits and the other mage had and they only used 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    That is assuming you're tanking them nearby the back row tentacles, although it'd be fairly efficient. The small minions should also be cleaving the Grimelord all the time. If not for that, you'd probably have been better off with Destruction for cleaving tentacles as well as grimelord/mariner. It's an otherwise odd choice since Affi has pretty sizable ramp up, which isn't very appreciated when having to kill tentacles asap. I heard the small adds were insane for the fight, and I guess it wasn't a lie. You're sacrificing a lot of single target dmg just to nuke those small adds.
    affliction is beast at tentacles, especially if you're allowed to roam around and dot
    also its not punished as much by movement as destro in all phases

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    no one is getting sponsored enough to fucking quit their day job. A handful of them stream and can live off of that. In Europe its easier to live off min wage(the non sco/sloot streamers) I assume(free health care and better government assistance). And the rest are either in uni living with their parents or have a job that lets them take time off. But you can bet your ass they are playing a lot more now then ever before after progression with the ap farming.
    There are some of them which the sponsor basically pays for a game house where you get 6-7 of them living in. You would be surprised what they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    toxic / 10

Why can't US guilds meme like this?

I think it's time we closed the gap. This is unacceptable!

7+ Year Old Account
    #somuchbutthurtKUZNAM

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Why can't US guilds meme like this?

I think it's time we closed the gap. This is unacceptable!
    all of this will backfire so badly if method doesnt place higher than serenity in nighthold lul

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    all of this will backfire so badly if method doesnt place higher than serenity in nighthold lul
    True, I can only imagine what would happen at the Limit gaming house if they ended up winning Nighthold.

I wonder what the arms warrior was for? More executes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    True, I can only imagine what would happen at the Limit gaming house if they ended up winning Nighthold.
    What a dump. I like the Team Archon house better.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

p5 actually ended up being the easiest

www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    p5 actually ended up being the easiest

leak the video already

WOW cringey as fuck.

I think it's safe to say that progress is not over - we haven't had updated Bozzelprogress rankings in a while!

Deleted
    Wowprogress says they 3 tanked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I wonder what the arms warrior was for? More executes?
    The damage arms can do on the tentacles is insane