Another interesting thing about the new legendary chest, it gives us a ranged dps option for when we have to run away from the boss to do something. Maybe that's the point? Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could definitely be useful for certain bosses like Ursoc. I dunno how it will feel to need to pool energy then do a long channel but I'm really not turned off by the prospect -- on paper. I want it and I want to play around with it. give me naow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Looks like Unholy is. :P
    No, according to that absolutely accurate graph S2M shadow priest is. Doing less damage than a priest in levelling gear.

Deleted
    So guys, I've made a different approach to the artifact path and went with RSK before the other two(I went clockwise in the start). I'm ~2k AP away from getting lvl28 and I'm thinking what is the best thing to get here, ToD or dodge chance? I'll mostly be doing M+'s, I don't plan to do mythic raiding anytime soon at least.

I can't post pictures yet because I don't have enough posts apparently. I can pick between those three(I went clock wise and then went from Gale Burst directly to RSK 15% increase dmg. I can pick between: Light on Your Feet, Death Art and Good Karma traits. Everything else I already got.

Quote Originally Posted by SiimcXD View Post
    So guys, I've made a different approach to the artifact path and went with RSK before the other two(I went clockwise in the start). I'm ~2k AP away from getting lvl28 and I'm thinking what is the best thing to get here, ToD or dodge chance? I'll mostly be doing M+'s, I don't plan to do mythic raiding anytime soon at least.

I can't post pictures yet because I don't have enough posts apparently. I can pick between those three(I went clock wise and then went from Gale Burst directly to RSK 15% increase dmg. I can pick between: Light on Your Feet, Death Art and Good Karma traits. Everything else I already got.
    As someone who grinds out PvP World Quests for extra Artifact Power, I went with Good Karma. I'm now 2 points into Death Art, and I'll only have Light on Your Feet left after that one is done.

Quote Originally Posted by SiimcXD View Post

Good Karma is going to be the most useful trait in the most situations. Death Art is theoretically the best if you are really good/lucky at predicting how much damage a mob is going to take in the next 8 seconds. If you can do that then you can use ToD on trash a lot and it'll be the best trait, but if you mess up in either direction it's worthless, and it will be pretty useless on most bosses as well. Light on Your Feet is a tiny PvE damage reduction buff that basically never comes into play. You might save a run once out of 500 dungeons with it, otherwise you'll never notice it.

Good Karma is the best choice left, but at this point you're mostly just rushing to get your 5% damage boost - the important traits are pretty much already taken care of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakiri View Post
    Good Karma is going to be the most useful trait in the most situations. Death Art is theoretically the best if you are really good/lucky at predicting how much damage a mob is going to take in the next 8 seconds. If you can do that then you can use ToD on trash a lot and it'll be the best trait, but if you mess up in either direction it's worthless, and it will be pretty useless on most bosses as well. Light on Your Feet is a tiny PvE damage reduction buff that basically never comes into play. You might save a run once out of 500 dungeons with it, otherwise you'll never notice it.

Good Karma is the best choice left, but at this point you're mostly just rushing to get your 5% damage boost - the important traits are pretty much already taken care of.
    Alright. Thanks for the clarification. I'll just go with Karma and then ToD and lastly the dodge chance. My goal is to get to that last trait anyways.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, did some searching and I couldn't find anything concrete. It's relatively common knowledge that SEF is buggy and thus makes Drinking Horn Cover largely useless for the time being.

At any point has there been a blue post acknowledgement of SEF being broken, and is there any hope for a fix in the upcoming patch?

Deleted
    Babylonius claims they are working on it but i have never seen any clarification from the blues.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    Babylonius claims they are working on it but i have never seen any clarification from the blues.
    Ah ok cool. Fingers crossed. Got the bracers and they're quite nice for M+s, would be neat if that playstyle came to the forefront. The seren build makes me feel like old ret, a 2 min burst machine.

My SEF with bracers sims 8k more then Serenity and I think it's better on short fights where you can line up second SEF with some add. (Longer fight = less advantage from having 2 chargers instead of 1 serenity) (Ursoc/Cenarius).

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razios View Post
    My SEF with bracers sims 8k more then Serenity and I think it's better on short fights where you can line up second SEF with some add. (Longer fight = less advantage from having 2 chargers instead of 1 serenity) (Ursoc/Cenarius).
    SimC doesnt have all the bugs implemented that SEF has. Serenity is better.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    SimC doesnt have all the bugs implemented that SEF has. Serenity is better.
    I said it on my own exp (7/7 myth) not only on SimC.
    But do you know what isn't implemented in Sim?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    Does death art actually work? I get ToD killing blows fairly infrequently in M+, only when I call to others that the mob will die to ToD so ignore, but I never seem to get the 30% reduction.

If the target dies from something else with ToD active then I get it since the damage is wasted, but never from when it does damage and overkills the target. Is there something I'm missing?
    Nope, Death Art is bugged, it only does half of what the tool tip says.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razios View Post
    I said it on my own exp (7/7 myth) not only on SimC.
    But do you know what isn't implemented in Sim?
    Storm, Earth and Fire:

- Transfer the Power is not getting applied to SEF's Fists of Fury
    - SEF's Fists of Fury is only hitting for 4 ticks instead of 5 ticks

Crosswinds:

- Only 7 Wind Spirits are summoned/hit (should be 8 summons)

Granted I haven't checked RECENTLY (last week or two) but that was my list from a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-11-20 at 03:39 PM.

Hey, so I've been using Serenity for about a week now, and I was wondering how you guys manage burst AoE and sustained AoE with it? At present, I've been firing off SotWL first, spamming SCK, then getting FoF in at the last hit in both situations. Is there a better method than this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post

Blizzard have been working on SEF bugs since it came out and that was when SEF was more simple.

Perhaps Blizzard will come through with the gold but as for now it would probably be better if SEF was removed until Blizzard have it working with full functionality. Serenity is doing its job well as PH the only problem is that it requires a talent (which makes ad feel as though we are missing an ability/talent a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Velimere View Post
    Hey, so I've been using Serenity for about a week now, and I was wondering how you guys manage burst AoE and sustained AoE with it? At present, I've been firing off SotWL first, spamming SCK, then getting FoF in at the last hit in both situations. Is there a better method than this?
    Tag a bunch of mobs - Serenity - SCK - SotWL - FoF - SCK - RSK - SCK. You shouldn't be delaying FoF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xahz View Post
    Tag a bunch of mobs - Serenity - SCK - SotWL - FoF - SCK - RSK - SCK. You shouldn't be delaying FoF.
    Is another SCK better than the RSK? Yes, you lose HC for a short while, but, in aoe packs, RSK feels like a wasted GCD. Certainly for burst AoE I'd drop HC temporarily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    Is another SCK better than the RSK? Yes, you lose HC for a short while, but, in aoe packs, RSK feels like a wasted GCD. Certainly for burst AoE I'd drop HC temporarily.
    Never ever ever ever ever drop HC.