Thread: The AP Exploit

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Instead of temporarily banning them they should have reset their weapons to 1, or rollback their artifact knowledge to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    god so many whiney bitches in this community.

some how I bet they fuck the removal of the ap up and remove way more than the people actually exploited.
    Hopefully
    Last edited by muto; 2016-11-18 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Cheating to act unfairly to gain an advantage such as abusing the exploit.

But this distracts from the issue at hand.

Any such behavior in game must be dealt with harshly imo.
    100% agree with you. I knew the risk and I got caught. I was suspended on my 2nd account and more than likely that AP will be refunded.

Deleted
    Fuking Blizzard pusses..next time im gonna farm the heck of any exploit with no regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondrak View Post
    Fuking Blizzard pusses..next time im gonna farm the heck of any exploit with no regret.
    You do realize they are removing the AP right?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I got banned for a whole month for using a fishbot for 0 secs that btw was unable to keep running...

So yeah everyone that exploited this AP shit should have been banned for at least 5 months OR put their artifacts back to level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkgego View Post
    I got banned for a whole month for using a fishbot for 0 secs that btw was unable to keep running...

So yeah everyone that exploited this AP shit should have been banned for at least 5 months OR put their artifacts back to level 1.
    artifacts back to 1 imo, with the way the AK system works they could do some mythic+ and be back to 25 in 4-5 hours easily so they would only be down 8-9 traits, which is a good punishment but doesn't completely break them after 2 weeks they would be 1 trait behind at best.

rank 20 is about one mythic+7 so scrap 4-5 hours probably 2 hours to get back to +25.

Except they don't anymore. Basically unless you harass other players or some how take money away from blizz they don't do perma bans anymore. Some people got perma bans back in the day that now get a few days to maybe a 6 month ban now.
    There was someone on my server who loot scammed raids for over four months during WotLK with no warning or temporary bans. The mods went straight to the perma ban. Loot scamming in PuGs overall got really bad on that realm until word of that player getting banned which left many stopping said behavior. So instead of following the penalty volcano the mods let the situation persist for so long affecting an ever increasing amount of players that they could no longer ignore it and felt the need to jump straight to the perma ban. The penalty volcano is more of a guideline that Blizzard can choose to implement or not like many of their other rules and is apart of why many customers have lost faith in Blizzards ability to moderate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    yeah that's quite a believable story chap. Not even mentioning he'd still be banned six months at best.
    yeah its a six month ban
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz