Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    You are.

First blood is 1740% weapon damage

TG+Bloodlet = 1410% weapon damage (factoring in 3/3 artifact trait)

MotG does not increase your dps. It gives you two charges. The CD/recharge is still the same rate. So you still only get 1 TG per recharge. The only difference is that it allows you to save it for momentum windows. Both fall victim to being physical damage.

The new meta build I've seen, you use First Blood and only use TG for any empty GCD.
    ...and my legendary wrists just became useless.

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    ...and my legendary wrists just became useless.
    Well technically, the bracers did nothing for single target anyway

Well technically, the bracers did nothing for single target anyway
    True, but at least I was able to stay with the same build all the time instead of paying 600g per fight to respec =/

Wait? I can get 600gp/ea for those books?

I have to stop giving them away.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Wait? I can get 600gp/ea for those books?

I have to stop giving them away.
    Hah that's what they go for on my server anyway.

So at this point in the PTR, nothing being set in stone. What are we thinking? Basically replacing throw glaive with Blade Dance for ST. Problem is Meta doesn't complement Eye beam very well. Would never use eye beam during a Meta. I think eye beam would just become a builder off CD.

Blind Fury
    Demon Blades
    First Blood
    Netherwalk
    Momentum
    MoTG
    Demonic

Quote Originally Posted by Ralor View Post
    So at this point in the PTR, nothing being set in stone. What are we thinking? Basically replacing throw glaive with Blade Dance for ST. Problem is Meta doesn't complement Eye beam very well. Would never use eye beam during a Meta. I think eye beam would just become a builder off CD.

Blind Fury
    Demon Blades
    First Blood
    Netherwalk
    Momentum
    MoTG
    Demonic
    Demonic Appetite really fits well with the build because you can reduce the CD of Eye Beam with the shards, which the whole build is based on. It also got a big buff on the PTR. The internal CD was removed, so it now just has a flat 25% chance to proc, should give you a lot of healing and fury.

In a build that is in demon form all the time, not going Soul Rending I think is a big mistake.

Momentum I also think doesn't fit with this build. Without Fel Mastery it would feel kinda bad to use Fel Rush on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by spiralsandjeremy View Post

Momentum I also think doesn't fit with this build. Without Fel Mastery it would feel kinda bad to use Fel Rush on CD.
    Momentum or fel mastery have no bearing on using Fel Rush for dps. It is still a large component of our damage and you should be using it regardless.

Momentum fits the build very well actually. You'll just be playing momentum like you do currently during meta, just more often now.
    The biggest question is which will be better, felbade or blind fury? I'm guessing it will depend on if it's multitarget or not.

Momentum or fel mastery have no bearing on using Fel Rush for dps. It is still a large component of our damage and you should be using it regardless.

Momentum fits the build very well actually. You'll just be playing momentum like you do currently during meta, just more often now.
    The biggest question is which will be better, felbade or blind fury? I'm guessing it will depend on if it's multitarget or not.
    But he's right, the elements taken apart are prolly not as good as momentum, felblade etc. but there is a huge synergy between Demonic Apetite, Blind Fury, Nemesis (more steady DPS flow especially with the buff without need to move and lose position over your demon form), Demonic, Leg helm / Should leg etc. And I have the intuition Blizzard has plan for final 7.1.5 to make it a top&fun build. I mean, Demon, what else ! Only concern is I guess Chaos Blade will still be top along felblade cause active skills which ... limits the Demon possibility right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, I have the legendary helm, and I've been testing basically the same build on the PTR.
    Blind Fury
    Demonic Apetite
    First Blood
    Soul Rending
    (Tried all 3 on this row)
    Unleashed power
    Demonic

I still need to test more different builds, but the "demonic" one with momentum gave me a slight dps increase than Nemesis, with Fel Eruption being very close to Momentum, losing a little dps but having the advantage of being stationary.
    Without Fel Mastery, the need to build a little more fury gave Fel Rush more time to recharge, having it every time I got into demonic Meta from the start, being able to:
    VR - Eye Beam - FR - Death Sweep - CS - CS, and build fury again for another FR - Death Sweep.

Edit: also, haven't used any single Throw Glaive on my testing.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

@Dimzim I'm not entirely sure if you will be using Rush at all with this build.

While it does do damage, it won't "help" the build by either building fury or generating shards.

I think it will be more a movement/defensive ability...which would be a nice change of pace.

To really test Demonic Appetite you need Overwhelming power maxed in artifact talents but even then fury generation which leaves you fury starving , unless your fighting big packs of AOE for the more orbs.