Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    That legendary is much stronger than anything fury or protection can get. Was about time they nerfed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    That legendary is much stronger than anything fury or protection can get. Was about time they nerfed it.
    fury helmet gives them 10 rage the gloves should give the same

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    fury helmet gives them 10 rage the gloves should give the same
    Mortal strike costs 15 rage rampage costs 80. If you want to do shear ratio transform the gloves should give 1.5 rage. Fury needs to proc enrage arms has to push a button.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Now I'm just confused, are you saying that Rogues are weak or lack CC? Because both are false.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing you forgot that Binding Shot and Wyvern Sting are PvE talents, or that Bursting Shot(baseline) is a knockback+disorient.
    Binding shot slows for a few seconds. Have you used bursting shot? It works on next to no mobs and the ones it does work on it doesn't all the time. Might say it does x but it doesn't. Without traps hunters have next to zero cc try a hunter and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Binding shot slows for a few seconds. Have you used bursting shot? It works on next to no mobs and the ones it does work on it doesn't all the time. Might say it does x but it doesn't. Without traps hunters have next to zero cc try a hunter and see.
    And now you're moving the goalposts, go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    have you ever considered the fact that you're garbage and are getting carried by the legendary instead of the spec itself being carried by the legendary?
    I know I'm garbage. I'm a filthy casual. But a legendary should compliment a spec, not improve it to the point it becomes a requirement.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

And now you're moving the goalposts, go figure.
    Moving goalposts a slow at best isn't a cc you calling them one is moving the goal posts. It is like comparing the mage frost slow circle thing forget the name to polymorph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving goalposts a slow at best isn't a cc you calling them one is moving the goal posts. It is like comparing the mage frost slow circle thing forget the name to polymorph.
    A slow? You don't even know what Binding Shot does and you're claiming that MM has no CC.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

A slow? You don't even know what Binding Shot does and you're claiming that MM has no CC.
    I don't think you do for a few seconds it binds the targets thus slowing them. But if true cc one could skip/avoid mobs which you can't do with binding shot you are still in combat. Skipping/avoiding mobs is a big deal in mythics + when trying to beat a timer specially on higher levels. Did you not know that? And do to that groups will not take a hunter and instead choose a class with a true cc instead. Again do you not know this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I know I'm garbage. I'm a filthy casual. But a legendary should compliment a spec, not improve it to the point it becomes a requirement.
    Yep. So the gloves compliment Arms, they make the spec finished, complete ^^ However i was always amused by this comunity... When first time they wanted to nerf shadow priests, all their comunity QQed and was against it... During that time when there was the first arms nerf, our comunity was cancer like always! You had Fury warriors happy that arms is getting nerfed and you had arms players who aren't able to play/dont want to play FR happy with the FR nerf guz both those player types thought, that blizzard would buff them after nerfing FR. But that's not how fucking blizzard works guys! It really isnt...

Since then, nothing has really changed... You still have those fury warriors come here, happy that arms gets nerfed again and again 70% of the comunity screams DESERVED... Well go look at the SP forum. Do they know they deserve the nerf? They sure do! Do they yell on the forum all the time "HELL YEAH DESERVED NERF, PLS NERF US MORE BLIZZ!" No you don't! So can we stop having such atittude here aswell? Stop the ARMS and FURY apartheid!!! Lets be WARRIORS and not FURY or ARMS or PROT!

Btw - props at the guy saying gloves should be nerfed to 1.5 Rage. The way to go man! The way to go!

Deleted
    amazing thread

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you do for a few seconds it binds the targets thus slowing them. But if true cc one could skip/avoid mobs which you can't do with binding shot you are still in combat. Skipping/avoiding mobs is a big deal in mythics + when trying to beat a timer specially on higher levels. Did you not know that? And do to that groups will not take a hunter and instead choose a class with a true cc instead. Again do you not know this?
    Binding Shot

And here, I'll even copy the text of the spell since you apparently still haven't bothered reading the tooltip.

Fires a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards for 10 sec, stunning them for 5 sec if they move more than 5 yards from the arrow.
    Oh, look at that, Binding Shot is an aoe stun! CC isn't just long-duration abilities like Polymorph, Sap, Repentence, Banish, Bind Demon, Hex, etc...
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-11-19 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhumator View Post
    Yep. So the gloves compliment Arms, they make the spec finished, complete ^^ However i was always amused by this comunity... When first time they wanted to nerf shadow priests, all their comunity QQed and was against it... During that time when there was the first arms nerf, our comunity was cancer like always! You had Fury warriors happy that arms is getting nerfed and you had arms players who aren't able to play/dont want to play FR happy with the FR nerf guz both those player types thought, that blizzard would buff them after nerfing FR. But that's not how fucking blizzard works guys! It really isnt...

Since then, nothing has really changed... You still have those fury warriors come here, happy that arms gets nerfed again and again 70% of the comunity screams DESERVED... Well go look at the SP forum. Do they know they deserve the nerf? They sure do! Do they yell on the forum all the time "HELL YEAH DESERVED NERF, PLS NERF US MORE BLIZZ!" No you don't! So can we stop having such atittude here aswell? Stop the ARMS and FURY apartheid!!! Lets be WARRIORS and not FURY or ARMS or PROT!

Btw - props at the guy saying gloves should be nerfed to 1.5 Rage. The way to go man! The way to go!
    this. Arms threads had plenty of posts calling for nerfs to FR and we all said they will not compensate for the reduction of damage overall. We were right. And these clueless bunch still ask for more. Ppl love to be sub-par i suppose. I'm sure WoD was their favorite expension till HFC where arms kinda become relevant again with sets and trinkets

Binding Shot

And here, I'll even copy the text of the spell since you apparently still haven't bothered reading the tooltip.

Oh, look at that, Binding Shot is an aoe stun! CC isn't just long-duration abilities like Polymorph, Sap, Repentence, Banish, Bind Demon, Hex, etc...
    Does it do what I said allow you to avoid/skip mobs? Like say polymorph? Or like ice trap did? Or are you going to continue to move the goalposts and not answer the question I posed you? Nice try though

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it do what I said allow you to avoid/skip mobs? Like say polymorph? Or like ice trap did? Or are you going to continue to move the goalposts and not answer the question I posed you? Nice try though
    Move the goalposts? I didn't set any goalposts, unlike you. You set them with the initial claim that "MM has no CC", I then proved you wrong and you refused to admit it while also insisting (wrongly) that Binding Shot is a slow. I've called out your bullshit several times now, and all you've done is evade.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's shit like this in every class section. Someone puts the blinders on and plays victim hard enough to make a public forum post about it. Every single class thinks they're the bane of fun and that they're personally getting targetted.

The lack of perspective is legitimately concerning.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhumator View Post
    Some one said fury gained 10 rage and that arms should get that as well. Im fine with that as long as there is a 20% chance of that happening like the enrage on Fury does and your spender costs 80 fury. Gloves should be nerfed. To bring arms with and without 1 item closer together. You are perfectly fine in the whole "pack position" even without the gloves. People act like children here "take away someone elses Toys and give me more!" Insted of taking the objective look at every class out there including your own you just come bitch on the forums. Get over yourself. It's their game. You can make sugestions and they can take them and implement them or tell you to go suck a duck. It's their game. If you don't like it you can unsub at any given moment.

Deleted
    Binding shot is a stun not a slow.

Move the goalposts? I didn't set any goalposts, unlike you. You set them with the initial claim that "MM has no CC", I then proved you wrong and you refused to admit it while also insisting (wrongly) that Binding Shot is a slow. I've called out your bullshit several times now, and all you've done is evade.
    Does it do what a polymorph does or for that fact what ice trap use to do? No but I guess you aren't moving the goal posts by ignoring that are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Binding shot is a stun not a slow.
    Yes it has it uses but it is nothing like ice trap was or true cc's are like. It's nice for say the blobs on the eye boss but it isn't like a true cc it is more of a utility move closer to frost trap but even frost trap was better due to the speed bonus the hunter and if glyphed others got from it.

7+ Year Old Account
    is a stun but not a stun get it

meanwhile or super op charge root was nerfed SeemsGood