Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Do you even play this game?
    Do you realize artifacts/relics aren't shared between specs?
    Lol yes I play, I have 32 points in restoration and 28 in feral.
    And on my alt hunter, I have 30 points in MM and 25 in BM.

Find a balance between the specs, any Warlock worth their salt will be putting AP into Demo and Destro, get Destro to 20, then Demo to i think it's 18, then get All the rest of Destros damage increasing traits, then the same for Demo. Then get Destro to 35, then Demo to 35. Easy and balanced.

I'm not sure if what they're doing to DHs is a nerf, but the current build we've been using since the beta won't be viable anymore. They will have a brand new play style, so those who loved the current one are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    I'm not sure if what they're doing to DHs is a nerf, but the current build we've been using since the beta won't be viable anymore. They will have a brand new play style, so those who loved the current one are screwed.
    Are you talking about Demon Blades?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Just stop. Frost is already miles ahead of fire. What else do you want? Free L2P lessons?

MM and Fire are worst hit. DH ring hit will hurt them a lot too.

All 3 are very dumb and irresponsible changes.
    All changes are very justified, I would nerf them ever more.
    Go try frost, you obviously never played it since you say such things.

Also, who is going to win the lottery tomorrow?
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Frost is already equal to fire on ST and cleave.

Maybe you should focus on getting better instead of blaming guilds?
    I dont blame guilds.
    Its general opinion that frost is bad, and guilds follow it. Frost was bad at the begining, but guilds dont look anymore into logs, they presume it is bad for whole expansion.
    And why would they risk if they can go with fire as safe bet. This is where problem is - you need to be good at start od expansion to be considered equally.

Also, I was kicked from few heroic EN pugs and M+ just as I pulled my WE out. Habits dont die easy.
    Can you imagine how I felt then just cause I play "wrong" spec without them checking me in action?

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    All changes are very justified, I would nerf them ever more.
    Go try frost, you obviously never played it since you say such things.
    Both Frost and Arcane are currently out performing Fire in ToV... so why does fire need to be nerfed?

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priests most likely. Seem to be ridiculously op in skilled hands.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Both Frost and Arcane are currently out performing Fire in ToV... so why does fire need to be nerfed?
    Just to get taste of humiliation where frost was before buff.

Just to get taste of humiliation where frost was before buff.
    So... for pathetic childish reasons... check

Deleted
    I dont blame guilds.
    Its general opinion that frost is bad, and guilds follow it. Frost was bad at the begining, but guilds dont look anymore into logs, they presume it is bad for whole expansion.
    And why would they risk if they can go with fire as safe bet. This is where problem is - you need to be good at start od expansion to be considered equally.

Also, I was kicked from few heroic EN pugs and M+ just as I pulled my WE out. Habits dont die easy.
    Can you imagine how I felt then just cause I play "wrong" spec without them checking me in action?
    Trying to join a few 3/7 pushing normal progression guilds? Can say most of the guilds i have been in have a few people who check out the person applying and then call in a couple of people from the guild that play that spec/class and have them help analize the applaies logs and gear. When I say most guilds I mean the guilds that do serious raiding to the point of cutting edge while still relevant.

Start of the expansion has nothing to do with "this is a bad spec" at least not in the serious guilds. You can be a resto warrior. As long as your logs show healing equal to our healers you are never judged a bad spec. There are guilds that don't know how to read logs and judge by equiped gear and chosen spec. Gear or chosen spec is not a valid judgment. You can have correct gear and play fire, that doesn't mean you don't suffer from severe brain damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SidFwuff View Post
    Okay? I'm not playing either (but have a 100 Warlock). My point was that from what I've seen (since vanilla), this is the first time Bliz seems to be really demolishing mages.

You want to pop in and argue why you have it oh so rough as a warlock...cool? I guess?

But you'd be better served by starting a thread in the mage forums for that.
    There is still Frost and Arcane though !

havoc DH have lost over 100k dps...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    havoc DH have lost over 100k dps...
    No they haven't, they lost 3% ST and 8 % AoE. They're fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Frost is way ahead of Fire. One mage in my guild respecced a week ago, has only 27 traits and a single legendary, and beats the 2 BiS legendaries Fire mage up to 80K in DPS.

What the hell more you want? So frustrating to see uninformed players making wild claims, these are the very things the lead to unjustified nerfs and make players quit.

Best if you just stay quiet to be honest if you have no idea about the subject. Spec performance is a matter of MATH, SIMS and LOGS, not your own personal opinion. People that make claims like:

- shadow is fine, l2p
    - fire mages are OP, nerf
    - DK/DH/locks/shaman/monk/warrior/etc. is bad

And more, should be removed from the forums, because your opinions are so completely against MATH and REALITY that are hurtful to the game and to players that invested months in their character's gear.
    Wow, what a bunch of nonsense.
    Reality=math? What world you live in?
    If you want math forum, find one. This is game forum.

Also, I guess your bis fire mages have no clue if they lost to frost one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    Trying to join a few 3/7 pushing normal progression guilds? Can say most of the guilds i have been in have a few people who check out the person applying and then call in a couple of people from the guild that play that spec/class and have them help analize the applaies logs and gear. When I say most guilds I mean the guilds that do serious raiding to the point of cutting edge while still relevant.

Start of the expansion has nothing to do with "this is a bad spec" at least not in the serious guilds. You can be a resto warrior. As long as your logs show healing equal to our healers you are never judged a bad spec. There are guilds that don't know how to read logs and judge by equiped gear and chosen spec. Gear or chosen spec is not a valid judgment. You can have correct gear and play fire, that doesn't mean you don't suffer from severe brain damage.
    Valid or not, those 7/7H or 2/7M guilds judge by spec. Tried 4 of them so far.

Deleted
    Wow, what a bunch of nonsense.
    Reality=math? What world you live in?
    If you want math forum, find one. This is game forum.

Also, I guess your bis fire mages have no clue if they lost to frost one.

- - - Updated - - -

Valid or not, those 7/7H or 2/7M guilds judge by spec. Tried 4 of them so far.
    Do you provide logs with your application? whats your best in EN HC and whats your average playing as the spec you apply is? Is your item level high enaugh for the content you are applying for? 4 is not a lot. I searched for guilds that do decent mythic progress and fit my schedule for weeks.

I haven't checked much about Demo or Affliction but Destro is getting a few minor nerfs, a few minor buffs, and the option to be both aoe and ST without being completely trash. For M+ I always went with FNB+RE so that won't change and its all good. Also I can go for Eradication/RE and Soul harvest for when Cata or FnB isn't needed (Ursoc for example or Nyth, yes, even mythic ones are ok without FnB or Cata, done them both.) Then I can have a powerful talent like Cataclysm along with RE or Eradication on huge add fights like Il'gynoth. Overall more talent diversity, I like it. Only thing I dislike is the small nerf to Demonic power, but then again I will just have to pick Channel demonfire to make up for that if needed. So overall all is going well for us locks, don't listen to nabs acting as if the sky is falling.

Anyway, I see fire mages and MMs getting quite the nerf, which I am enjoying since even though we might not get buffed hard as locks, bringing the rest of the classes down with us means we will be higher than middle of the pack most likely.

DH

Nerfed Fury generation by removing Blurs ability to reset Fel Rush
    Nerfed Fury generation by nerfing the legendary ring
    Both will equate to a large ST damage nerf (of which DH ST is currently as mediocre as it can get. Not the bottom, not the top.....just..."meh" middle of the pack with 0 utility)

But hey, they are buffing DH Aoe, because as we all know DH's really struggle with Aoe packs....right?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Frost DKs.

Just kidding, we're getting buffed to have 3 viable 100 talents now.

Sadly I don't wanna have to go back to BoS.

Hunters are getting ruined the most because so far they did not get the huge changes they need.

The class got butchered, mutilated and ruined in Legion and so far Blizz is not doing enough to fix it.

Half the pets lack unique ability, mobility is crap, utility is non existent, talents are crap, Dps rotations are crap, BM and Survival are horribly designed, MM is a random shithole...