Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyloops View Post
    What the Fuck is the problem with people judging people religion by the acts of 1%? Even less
    It's much more then 1%, and much worse then you expect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    All religious people should be "registered" so that the state knows who is loony and who is not xD
    Every extremist already is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    i agree, as long as we have the ability to do so, until then, jail
    The same reasons jails fail today in rehabilitating people, is the same reason jails will fail to rehabilitate people who are there in the first place
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2016-11-19 at 09:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The same reasons jails fail today in rehabilitating people, is the same reason jails will fail to rehabilitate people who are there in the first place
    That's what you're ignorant media want you to believe

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyloops View Post
    That's what you're ignorant media want you to believe
    ^^^ This guy doesn't know the difference between shi'ite and Sunni muslims, never mind a single muslim subsect. But, he's so smart he understands the small small geo-political conflicts that seem to afflict our world's projection of military power, only he alone knows the issues which are truely plague us with his wise words and bold signature. I turn everything to this guy

7+ Year Old Account
    I do know the difference between them more than you well ever know and yes I'm smarter than you by probably huge margin and if you really understood what I wrote but I guess you understood what you want to understand and played with what I have written to get the outcome that you need to blame other people for what you're "beloved" country did to the world and this Geo-political conflicts are just a cover up for the stupid people like you

Quote Originally Posted by Dohram View Post
    Well I have wasted enough time on this argument. SO I shall end on this. I am 100% behind the registration and rejection of immigration , visa , entrance or any other such activity by any race , religion , ethnicity, sexual orientation, of any creature that flys , crawls, swims or walks that is a danger to our Constitution or way of life.
    So you want to ban Christians/Catholics too then? Good. Because they want to tread all over our Constitution too by limiting freedom for Gays, Women, and Minorities based on their religion.

Have you ever heard of Général André and the ''Affaires des Fiches'', AKA, French officers being registered (secretly) according to their degree of faith. That's why France don't touch with 20 feet pools such issue anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Source? The burden of proof lies on you if you claim something else.

In before "GOOGLE IT". I want your sources.

the same reasons jails fail today in rehabilitating people, is the same reason jails will fail to rehabilitate people who are there in the first place
    re-read what you quoted - i agree on rehab, but UNTIL we can, jail is fine - jail is NOT rehab, its to keep criminals away from non-criminals - if we have resources to rehab, im all for it, but hold them in jail until we can

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ This guy doesn't know the difference between shi'ite and Sunni muslims, never mind a single muslim subsect. But, he's so smart he understands the small small geo-political conflicts that seem to afflict our world's projection of military power, only he alone knows the issues which are truely plague us with his wise words and bold signature. I turn everything to this guy
    i dont care about differences. all religions are the same, believing in ways of life handed down from some god(s) that cant be found by anyone. and anyone believing in those religions need to be on watch-lists so they can be stopped if/when they try to force ppl to conform to their religions. im all for that! cults should be on watch-lists as well
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-11-19 at 01:02 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Much more than 10% would you say 20%? Are you saying there are as many extremist as the size of our entire country?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Aside from the fact this is not accurate at all, let's not.
    That is how our country was formed, a bunch of guys who didn't like the government, so they pushed it out and formed their own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Good. The whereabouts and activity of all Mudslimes should be known and monitored.
    Don't let your Islamophobia and bigotry get the best of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    A Muslim Refugee from Burma walked into an Australian Bank yesterday and burnt 27 people.

So I totally agree with Trumpys Muslim Register

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...0311d88e7bcb35

Muslim refugee with gallons of flamable liquid

the Aftermath

In America, white males are more dangerous to the populace. Surely we need to register and monitor them all, right?

You clearly have no problem taking away the freedoms from an innocent person, so that means you must also have no problem letting others take away any freedoms they want from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Even if said religion states explicitly that all those not of said religion must be killed? Religion cannot be used as a crutch to commit crimes. Keeping a close eye on such people is only reasonable.
    It also says that in the Bible. Should we also monitor all Christians and Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/u...cle4730825.ece - "Only one in three British Muslims would tip off the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers,"... These are not insignificant values. This is not 0.001%. The peaceful majority, in this case, is irrelevant.
    You should be careful of reading headlines from polls without reading the poll's results directly and the methodology. To the question " If you thought that someone who is close to you was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria, would you ..." it's true that 30% said they would report it to the police. However, 57% denied such a thing was possible (which isn't the same as supporting the actions of that person), 16% said they would look for help, 29% said they'd talk to the person directly to dissuade them. Only 3% said they wouldn't get involved - which again isn't supportive, merely choosing to do what most bystanders do - nothing.

Also note that these percentages suggest that multiple answers were being allowed (or that somehow 1,371 people of 1008 answered that question). Phrasing of a question and it's answers can lead to very misleading results when you allow them to be reported.

Perhaps the more important question is in these polls you've linked is why did they choose not to see what answers would have been in Christian, Jewish, Catholic, and Hindu immigrants? How many Christians might believe for example that the Bible should be viewed as the higher authority as compared to constitution? These were polls intended to scare you - and it looks like they're working - there was never going to be a "good" result for the Muslim respondents to this poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

In America, white males are more dangerous to the populace. Surely we need to register and monitor them all, right?

You clearly have no problem taking away the freedoms from an innocent person, so that means you must also have no problem letting others take away any freedoms they want from you.
    If a white person believes that those who disagree with them on their religious views should be killed, then yes, nobody would have a problem with them being monitored too lol. In fact I could actually picture you agreeing entirely there.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    If a white person believes that those who disagree with them on their religious views should be killed, then yes, nobody would have a problem with them being monitored too lol. In fact I could actually picture you agreeing entirely there.
    But how do you know which ones to monitor? If the answer is to monitor them all... then I certainly have a problem with it. It's one thing to say you want to monitor religious radicals who have made actual threats, it's entirely different to blanket monitor an entire group because some may be dangerous. The moment you start restricting the freedoms of innocent people, you have undermined everything.

I have no desire to monitor or register all Christians, just because a radical Christian terrorist shot up a Planned Parenthood.I'm not willing to monitor or register all white males, even though they are far more likely to commit mass shootings. I'm also not willing to do the same for black males, who are more likely to commit crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can expect my guns to oppose them if they want to try. #CivilWar2.0
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Except that the data is bullshit like every other "data' you read ... This is just fear mongering, giving you reason to keep your hate and prejudice. That said, haters gonna hate either way so these report are just tin foil hats, just to justify hate.
    This really is a ridiculous form of denialism. We have very clear polling data where Muslims tell us what they think, yet we have people that believe that they don't really mean it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    In America, white males are more dangerous to the populace.
    This amounts to ignorance or lying as it requires ignoring both per capita data and 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This really is a ridiculous form of denialism. We have very clear polling data where Muslims tell us what they think, yet we have people that believe that they don't really mean it.

- - - Updated - - -

This amounts to ignorance or lying as it requires ignoring both per capita data and 9/11.
    There are more white males in America, so their impact is felt more strongly. This is especially true when taking legislation and corporate actions into account. Look through the history of this nation, and think about who the main oppressors are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You (and many others here) think in extremes. I do not.

It takes a whole lot of extra steps to get to that point. That's not what anyone ever wants to happen again.
    The whole point is that you don't just decide to become extreme in one jump. Hitler wasn't suddenly genocidal once he was chancellor.

Incremental steps are the key to becoming a successful genocidal maniac and Trump is managing this journey excellently so far.

Wonder if Muslim immigrants will get nifty armbands as well.

If you want to blame someone, blame the Islamic faith and it's barbaric practices. Serious talk here.. it's their fault these types of things come up. 100% their fault as a religion.

Is anyone else amused by jumping from "discussed drafting" to "confirmed"?