Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    corpses, bull "men", primitive troll scum .... kek

now we just need the elves back on our side and you fuckers can rot in undercity as far as i care
    I take corpses, bullmen and primitive trolls over humans, small humans and smaller humans any day.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more done with the whole people claiming that there are masses of people asking for something when there aren't. I haven't seen or heard a single person asking for any of these things. None. Much less masses of people asking for these things, or for some reason grouping them as SJWs. So many people don't even understand what the term SJW means, they somehow think it just means anyone that disagrees with their point of view lol. In fact I see it used more often incorrectly than correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    I take corpses, bullmen and primitive trolls over humans, small humans and smaller humans any day.

that's pretty kinky
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

SJW cuckification is sapping this once great Horde nation from within!

This is your daily reminder that using the term "SJW" unironically means people probably won't take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Fictional fantasy isn't worth taking such a real-world stance on. It isn't real, everything that happens is scripted by the devs, so don't wrench yourself over fantasy politics. If your that frustrated and bothered by people's points of view in a fantasy setting, you should consider weaning off of WoW.
    Exactly, Dark Lady Vheliana Nightwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes, not the evil SJW's.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post

SJW cuckification is sapping this once great Horde nation from within!
    Oh no, it's the belly button of a nasty undead creature with sizable boobs. Better hide it before hentai

This entire thread is retarded. The whole goddamned thing.

As a general rule, if someone puts "I'm too lazy" to do something, I just put fault with the OP
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Look, uniting against an enemy is one thing. But wanting to unite all the fucking time, while forgetting about our past events, and while wanting to change the fucking name of the game, is just bullshit. There's always going to be war between ourselves, we'll never fix the broken bonds. However, we'll unite for a bit, only because of the fact that there's an enemy involved. And even then, we'll fight and bicker. It's called warcraft, not mary sue craft, for a reason. We're not perfect, nor is a glowing piece of shit called a naaru going to change that.
    This is RP, right?
    I'm sorry, that crap is just too much for me. It's a bloody game.

I like how the SJW's were triggered enough to come into this thread to complain about the fact that the OP is calling out SJW's(Whether he's right or not).

It's like you guys can't help yourself from pretending to be persecuted.

- - - Updated - - -

The faction war has barely existed since WC2, and it becomes more and more contrived each xpac. Your mentality is one of someone who gets confused as to why the US doesn't fight Germany more. And I question you know what war even is as you seem to think fighting the Legion doesn't qualify.

Blaming SJWs for people thinking the faction war is poorly written joke at this point says way more about you than it does them.
    Yea lets just phase out anything that's inconvenient. Why bother sticking to principles or anything? That's so 1999.

Deleted
    I don't even understand what this post tries to say.. but pretty impressive to photoshop stuff for your shitpost.
    Points for effort and for the general WTF?

Trollmage, stop it. At least put some thought into your nonsense, this just shows that you really didn't try.

7+ Year Old Account
    War will make corpses of us all. Legion gives us a good reason to not attack each other, os i am very fine with the horde and the alliance having a truce
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    SWJ in the title and no talking about Ex-Boyfriend dummy? lame and BORING!

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Is it just me that is done with the hole:

- Alliance and Horde need to hold hands and be friends.
    - We need to unite under 1 banner of army of the light.
    - We all need to follow the all mighty high king Anduin
    - We all need to forget about warcraft history and conflicts and unite to fight the Legion.
    - We need cross faction communication.
    - My friends play on Horde but i am Alliance (to lazy to reroll) so lets forget about factions over all.
    - We want peacecraft not warcraft BS.
    - Lets help Alliance faction leaders as Horde.
    - Lets make Dalaran suddenly neutral again and forget recent events of MoP.

Lets make the Horde great again and stop follow the Alliance!
    [IMG]https://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/14/06/95/12/horde10.jpg[IMG]
    Hey, this isn't the first time the horde has had to follow a neutral faction lead by a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Hmm, I'd have thought that the Horde would be a great faction for SJW's. Apart from blood elves, their females even look like the typical SJW's, and all sorts of hatred and warmongering seems to be deeply integrated in Horde cultures.

You take this way too seriously..