Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sounds like it's all about Goku then... yay -_-
    well, we literally got Trunks killing the final villain which was great. its not just Goku and Vegeta show.

also, it is not confirmed that this is the new arc. Herms said that it wasn't explicitly stated that its new.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figure that after the Trunks saga wraps up, we'll get a number of filler episodes, like those episodes with the Evil Water duplicates that we got between the Tournament and the Trunks arc. Hit being hired would make a good couple of episodes - even if he's taking the order from Frost I doubt Frost would send him after Goku, since Frost defeated Goku. Frost would be more likely to target Vegeta, since he was the one Frost actually lost to.

Hmm, who in universe 6 would want Goku dead... gasp!! Of course!

guys, lets just cross fingers that this will be the new major arc. it doesn't explicitly say its a new arc but considering that it has a big cover of Goku and Hit then I think it will be, not to mention that they will officially announce the new arc on 10 - 15th December.

after all, Hit is fan favorite.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-18 at 10:18 PM.

>someone wants to kill goku
    >that someone doesnt want to kill the most overpowered character in the whole akira toriyama universe, arale

how strong is Arale anyway?? I know that she can break the Earth with one punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I figure that after the Trunks saga wraps up, we'll get a number of filler episodes, like those episodes with the Evil Water duplicates that we got between the Tournament and the Trunks arc. Hit being hired would make a good couple of episodes - even if he's taking the order from Frost I doubt Frost would send him after Goku, since Frost defeated Goku. Frost would be more likely to target Vegeta, since he was the one Frost actually lost to.

Hmm, who in universe 6 would want Goku dead... gasp!! Of course!

Nah, i'm not sure that a fat winnie the poo, which can't even beat base goku, would be a viable choice.

I'm hoping that a new villain, a villain of old, saw gokus' abilities throughout the universe, and because he was in chains, he couldn't kill goku himself, not without supplying energies of course, hence ordering hit to try to assasinate him, in order to stop a legend from happen, maybe a LEGENDARY SSJG?! And no, I don't mean SSJG as in red SSJ, I mean...like...a new form in general. And who knows, maybe this villain is one that rivals/over powers even the omni king himself.

That's my theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    how strong is Arale anyway?? I know that she can break the Earth with one punch.
    >Watch goku go SSJ, only to get beat the fuck up.

>Watch goku go SSJB, he flicks her, only to knock her out.

Wha bam, there's your filler episode.

- - - Updated - - -

guys, lets just cross fingers that this will be the new major arc. it doesn't explicitly say its a new arc but considering that it has a big cover of Goku and Hit then I think it will be, not to mention that they will officially announce the new arc on 10 - 15th December.

after all, Hit is fan favorite.
    Idk, I think that the hit arc will last a few episodes, likely just 15. Hit will get caught by SOMEONE, he talks about who he was sent by, and bam....we start the new arc.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

>Watch goku go SSJ, only to get beat the fuck up.

>Watch goku go SSJB, he flicks her, only to knock her out.
    nah I doubt Goku will go beyond his base though fighting Arale who is that little seems off.

also, I like this episodes where they can relax.

kinda like Slice of Life.

nah I doubt Goku will go beyond his base though fighting Arale who is that little seems off.

also, I like this episodes where they can relax.

kinda like Slice of Life.
    Yah, arale might crack the sun through throwing someone at it, but goku can just go SSJ and destroy suns within miliseconds.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yah, arale might crack the sun through throwing someone at it, but goku can just go SSJ and destroy suns within miliseconds.
    true.

we will probably get a fully powered SSJ against serious Arale. that would be a fair fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Champa hiring hit? He dont want to lose again so it is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Champa hiring hit? He dont want to lose again so it is possible.
    I doubt it, he knows Zeno expects Goku to be there and knows better than to defy Zeno.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

how do we know hit is the one trying to kill goku? what if hit is here to help
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I am stealing that for the OP!

ALso

HIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT DAWG WTF!

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like how fast the manga went

1. They made Zamasu kinda a bitch.... he literally just sees Goku on Godtube and decides its time to make genocide. They never meet. Prior to going to the future
    2. Black does not come back in time to be introduced to anyone to fight Goku
    3. The mystery of who is black is rushed... like dang

What I like

1. Goku and Chichi never kissed which explains why she is so angry and frustrated because I would be too if I was in a loveless relationship.

I understand the manga is only once a month, but the changes are meh. Sure they no longer have the time paradox mixed with the alternate timeline issues, but they still kinda do since Beerus is still going to kill Zamasu which causes a split since Goku Black already exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would hire Hit?

Honestly, if its a character we know, it would be Vados. Angels must be neutral is something the manga just released. The anime and manga tend to be consistent on stuff like that. She could have hired Hit in order to take out Goku to make fighting in the tournament an easier win for Uni 6. Even though Veggie may be stronger, Vados was not in the future and does not know.

Frost has more beef with Vegeta if anyone.

Maybe it has something to do with Goku Black, but I doubt it. Like a mix up or something

Maybe its someone who is close with the Omni king who does not want Goku getting to close with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Hit is like Dark Brotherhood assassin from Elder Scrolls.No refusal!

- - - Updated - - -

As for how strong Arale is

She has gag anime power.

That is like infinite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how do we know hit is the one trying to kill goku? what if hit is here to help
    I can see them being buddy buddy eventually, but not anytime soon.

Right now it's more like a mutual respect.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I doubt it, he knows Zeno expects Goku to be there and knows better than to defy Zeno.
    He could just deny it. Dont know if Zeno has an ability to detect lies, since Goku seemed to have fooled him (or Zeno made us believe he did) about not being able to play with him and he had stuff to take care of... But yea most probably not... Maybe its Broly =P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    He could just deny it. Dont know if Zeno has an ability to detect lies, since Goku seemed to have fooled him (or Zeno made us believe he did) about not being able to play with him and he had stuff to take care of... But yea most probably not... Maybe its Broly =P.
    I've also wondered about how omnipotent Zeno is when it comes to reading minds and related things. So far the only real clue we have is when he came to the tournament because it was brought to his attention, rather than him noticing himself. we could speculate all day about that due to what we've seen and not seen. Also, now that I think of it we do have another clue. Goku being allowed to touch Zeno and also how he's the 'only' person that can.. lift Zeno ? I think that implies some super sainthood or something along those lines.

I've also thought that Zeno may be testing Goku in some way, as in not telling him about the timeline adventures will play a part since they're 'friends'.

I thought Broly wasn't canon.

I'm also guessing that high priest that serves Zeno wants to train Goku.

I've also been wondering what this Japanese symbol means.

In most scenes it's too small to make out

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I thought Broly wasn't canon.
    that would be one of the biggest twist if broly becomes canon
    (well, they still can make him cannon but different from "the mindless berserker because goku cried nest to him")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It just says "Grand", basically.
    Might stand for High Grand Priest or Grand High Priest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    that would be one of the biggest twist if broly becomes canon
    (well, they still can make him cannon but different from "the mindless berserker because goku cried nest to him")
    At this point Broly existing wouldn't change anything other than who the first Super Saiyan was.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Literally Zamas