Deleted

AoE Target Marker Issues

So I am a disabled gamer that plays Wow via mouse + on-screen keyboard and manage ok but one issue I have is abilities that use AoE Target Markers. It takes me some time to place the marker but a feature in FFXIV really helped me. In FFXIV if you tapped the ability twice it would automatically place the AoE over your selected target removing the need to manually place. A similar feature would be awesome for WoW and make life easier for me. What's your thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard actually added a macro conditional in 7.1 that might help with what you want: [@cursor]. It will automatically cast a ground-targeted spell where your mouse is pointed. (Alternately, [@player] will now automatically cast ground-targeted spells at your feet in addition to its previous uses.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Blizzard actually added a macro conditional in 7.1 that might help with what you want: [@cursor]. It will automatically cast a ground-targeted spell where your mouse is pointed. (Alternately, [@player] will now automatically cast ground-targeted spells at your feet in addition to its previous uses.)
    Where can i find these macros ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Where can i find these macros ?
    You have to make them. Go to Macros in the main menu, create a new one, and then create one like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@cursor] Spell Name
    Then drag the macro to your actionbar where you have the spell you're replacing.

You need to get a mouse with like 15 buttons on it m8.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    You have to make them. Go to Macros in the main menu, create a new one, and then create one like this:
    Or just type /m in the chat.