Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Gz to Exorsus and yet another top 3 dominated by EU, lets go.

While it was only a 3 boss tier, these 3 guilds certainly are making it look like NH will come down to the wire
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Say a ship goes out on all these exploration adventures. It discovers America, it discovers Canada, and then the sailors on the ship start going "hey, I don't like the way the captain runs this ship, I think we should take over!"

The captain isn't happy with this. He says "you can fuck right off" and he and the first mate and a few of his loyal crew sail the ship to port, drop off all the mutineers, and find a new crew.

The mutineers don't get to call themselves the best explorers on the planet. They didn't take the ship, and they didn't take the helm, they found a new ship and started sailing that fucker for all they were worth. And the captain of the old ship said "lol" and went on to discover South America, while the best the mutineers could manage was "well we got to south america second!"

That's a lot like what happened in the serenity and method split. If the GM and officers and leaders foster a world first environment, and back it up with world first kills, somebody who happened to be there with them doesn't get to leave, go form their own guild and call it the best guild in the world cause they got a world first in their old guild.

Sco even looks like a ship captain. I bet he is one.

Deleted
    Jesus it's gonna be super awkward if Serenity manages world first Gul'dan with all these posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    Jesus it's gonna be super awkward if Serenity manages world first Gul'dan with all these posts.
    Why would it be awkward? World First Guldan doesnt give them world first Xav and Heyla......... Does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    More awkward than Serenity stating there would be 'no competition', 'best wow guild', 'n1 guild', 'sco was the problem'? Don't think so
    People are posting this stuff because they were SUPER arrogant, and it backfired. I kinda feel bad for most of serenity, and they are all great players, but a few of them were incredibly cocky....
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    More awkward than Serenity stating there would be 'no competition', 'best wow guild', 'n1 guild', 'sco was the problem'? Don't think so
    People are posting this stuff because they were SUPER arrogant, and it backfired. I kinda feel bad for most of serenity, and they are all great players, but a few of them were incredibly cocky....
    what do you expect ? Ofc they are cocky. not all of them but some think they are the best in this Game

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Say a ship goes out on all these exploration adventures. It discovers America, it discovers Canada, and then the sailors on the ship start going "hey, I don't like the way the captain runs this ship, I think we should take over!"

The captain isn't happy with this. He says "you can fuck right off" and he and the first mate and a few of his loyal crew sail the ship to port, drop off all the mutineers, and find a new crew.

The mutineers don't get to call themselves the best explorers on the planet. They didn't take the ship, and they didn't take the helm, they found a new ship and started sailing that fucker for all they were worth. And the captain of the old ship said "lol" and went on to discover South America, while the best the mutineers could manage was "well we got to south america second!"

That's a lot like what happened in the serenity and method split. If the GM and officers and leaders foster a world first environment, and back it up with world first kills, somebody who happened to be there with them doesn't get to leave, go form their own guild and call it the best guild in the world cause they got a world first in their old guild.

Sco even looks like a ship captain. I bet he is one.
    Haha strong example man!

Here is a clip of the Method Helya killing blow + nerd screams (and Sco getting hit by a ship)

http://forge.gg/sco/i/VmlkZW86ODcxNjAw
    Catch me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Methodsco
    Catch me on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sco

Deleted
    Honestly even if Serenity would win NH it doesnt remove the fact, that they lost 2 races alrdy. These 2 races weren't long or hardest, but still they lost both fair and square. No denyin that.

Deleted
    Serenity haven't been able to brute force short races, and in the current state I don't see how they could win longer races where the management is even more important.

Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    Honestly even if Serenity would win NH it doesnt remove the fact, that they lost 2 races alrdy. These 2 races weren't long or hardest, but still they lost both fair and square. No denyin that.
    Galfond says that the only boss that matters is the final boss of the tier; in this case, its Guldan

Quote Originally Posted by Sco View Post
    Haha strong example man!

Here is a clip of the Method Helya killing blow + nerd screams (and Sco getting hit by a ship)

http://forge.gg/sco/i/VmlkZW86ODcxNjAw
    What's the addon mid/left that shows external cds?

Deleted
    So why would anyone not give a hunter the 2h melee weapon? The rest seems barely at their level and rely on their marksmanship when it comes to kills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    So why would anyone not give a hunter the 2h melee weapon? The rest seems barely at their level and rely on their marksmanship when it comes to kills
    Yeah sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What's the addon mid/left that shows external cds?
    Not an addon.

https://wago.io/NyJLsr8PW
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Well with your reasoning every guild except Exorsus lost EN. And every guild except Method lost ToV. What's your point? I personally think Serenity did really well this raid. Went from 3rd in EN to 2nd in ToV. They are still a new guild also..

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Well with your reasoning every guild except Exorsus lost EN. And every guild except Method lost ToV. What's your point? I personally think Serenity did really well this raid. Went from 3rd in EN to 2nd in ToV. They are still a new guild also..
    they went from 'not first' to 'not first' -- a true show of their lack of progression in the ranks
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    they went from 'not first' to 'not first' -- a true show of their lack of progression in the ranks
    from 3rd to 2nd is progression though. Method progressed aswell from 2nd to 1st . I dont think you people should be so harsh on Serenity, they are a new guild and they're doing great atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Thats exactly what Im sayin. The thing is, even if Serenity won NH these losses will def be remembered. Its stupid to read their fanboys sayin NH is only raid that matters.

Thats exactly what Im sayin. The thing is, even if Serenity won NH these losses will def be remembered. Its stupid to read their fanboys sayin NH is only raid that matters.
    And Method lost EN race. Im not bashing them for it though, they did great aswell.