10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Uh oh tiptopmemer, remember the last time you used homophobic epithets?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Good thing cuck has nothing to do with homophobic epithets...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Off topic, but holy fuck, the overuse of the word 'cuck' since Trump became a thing. It makes me think of meatheads and morons, and the worst part is, reading some other posts by people who use the term wouldn't have me think that.

I really hope that word dies somewhere deep where it can't be found again.
    meathead is probably the opposite of what those guys are. it came from the 4chan anonomiz legion 12y/o mask wearing hacker crowd so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    meathead is probably the opposite of what those guys are. it came from the 4chan anonomiz legion 12y/o mask wearing hacker crowd so yeah.
    that word also got tons of play (and still does) over on Twitch. So that is why it is the second coming of the word I guess.

Deleted
    The server stress test is tomorrow, 20 Nov? Right?

Is going to be chaos lol

10+ Year Old Account
    the stress test for the new nost pvp server is tomorrow you can look it up on their subreddit for more info to create an account and participate

Deleted
    It's going to be chaos and too much stress on the servers.

And the worst idea is to release only one server (PvP Nostalrius) on December.
    It will create lots of rage and disappointment from the fans.

I think is the worst idea ever. Let's see what happens at the stress test.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

Hopefully they realise taking this over was a mistake and abandon it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

A busy server is a fun server. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or they expand. Cause.. you know... you can do that. Maybe they can take one of the empty servers Blizzard owns?

Well over 8K accounts made for the stress test when I registered earlier. That number will of course be much higher by the time testing begins tomorrow. I think we'll be putting plenty of stress on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Well over 8K accounts made for the stress test when I registered earlier. That number will of course be much higher by the time testing begins tomorrow. I think we'll be putting plenty of stress on the server.
    Oh wow 8k. /sarcasm. So much for that majority. When it has a 100 million unique ones and millions of online players. At a guesswork lets go with 7 then lemme know. So this whole Nost 2.0 hype and only 8k accounts created so far. What a joke.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-19 at 10:33 PM.

Oh wow 8k. /sarcasm. So much for that majority. When it has a 100 million unique ones and millions of online players. At a guesswork lets go with 7 then lemme know.
    Eh. I don't think making fun of the Nost numbers is very productive. It just makes us look like bullies. Let them have their delusions of grandeur.

Oh wow 8k. /sarcasm. So much for that majority. When it has a 100 million unique ones and millions of online players. At a guesswork lets go with 7 then lemme know.
    To my knowledge, past accounts are still current, even in offline mode; no need to make new accounts for the majority. 8k 80k, no source, might be 800k, just like the sarcasm of millions of online players

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Eh. I don't think making fun of the Nost numbers is very productive. It just makes us look like bullies. Let them have their delusions of grandeur.
    Yeah good point. They can just go play on their illegal server with barely anyone on and I'll stay on retail where there are actually players. Already reported the sever to Blizzard because that is the right thing to do.

Yeah good point. They can just go play on their illegal server with barely anyone on and I'll stay on retail where there are actually players. Already reported the sever to Blizzard because that is the right thing to do.
    But you of course know that when Nost was up, there were a LOT of players right? I played it very briefly and it was highly active. It felt like a normal WoW server.

They should hire you, because they would never have known otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    But you of course know that when Nost was up, there were a LOT of players right? I played it very briefly and it was highly active. It felt like a normal WoW server.
    Ok so 1 whole server? Amazing.......

Ok so 1 whole server? Amazing.......
    1 Nostalrius server has the capacity of multiple original retail servers (without phasing). It was discussed in prior posts, it's nothing new. 1 Nostalrius server means a packed gameplay experience.

Eleccybubb, you were impartial before, a person willing to discuss events, their cause, their present, their future. Why the hostility now? The avatar you chose, of whom you are trying to socially discredit? (my guess)

I get your stance, just disapprove of the means.

Nostalrius is not going to go away, sorry.

We have Crestfall coming shortly after it.

Big *If* they manage to come through with everything they have stated, it will be the next generation in WoW private servers anyway.

As far as the servers being "empty".....2000-4000+ online at a time across the two continents is a massive lively world

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Eleccybubb, you were impartial before, a person willing to discuss events, their cause, their present, their future. Why the hostility now? The avatar you chose, of whom you are trying to socially discredit? (my guess)
    He changed since he switched avatars. I think Jaylock is his rolemodel now
    What happened to you Eleccybubb? You are completely different.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-11-19 at 11:15 PM.