Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    A few considerations:
    -I'm sure it was a joke, but Med'an isn't that powerful.
    -Xavius seems more like he would be at tier 4, and so do the titan keepers. If I'm not mistaken, they needed two or so keepers to deal with each elemental lord.
    -The wild gods' level of power varies greatly. Malorne and Xuen were able to face Archimonde and Lei Shen (respectively). By the way, the Thunder King deserves to be in tier 2.
    -Illidan, Malfurion, Khadgar and Turalyon don't seem powerful enough to be in tier 5.
    -The warlords should be at least at the same power level as players.
    -There should be a tier 9, for characters that really aren't powerful at all (random guard #187)
    -Old gods are more powerful than the beings in T2 (though not as much as those in T1, might have to create a new tier).
    Why put the legion PCs at tier 6? I mean, they're going to get MASSIVE power boosts throughout the expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    exactly.
    mannoroth is a failure.
    Mannoroth conquered so many worlds, we gonna hold 3 failures against him? Leave Mannoroth alone!!!! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    So? I'm only saying that Illidan isn't above Tichondrius like you mentioned, at least not on his own.
    same goes for Arthas. without LK and Frostmourne he is shit except that Illidan was one of the most powerful mages that Night Elf civilization had. if he was outside of prison for 10 000 years then he would have been much more powerful.

Yeah, rekt is what happened to a 10000 years old spellcaster, who absorved immense power from artifacts, when he tried to attack a human Arthas.
    power wise Illidan is much higher than empowered Arthas but not LK Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    same goes for Arthas. without LK and Frostmourne he is shit except that Illidan was one of the most powerful mages that Night Elf civilization had.
    And even then, he was nothing compared to Mannoroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    And even then, he was nothing compared to Mannoroth.
    so????

I never said he was on par with him pre Gul'dan but he was not a fodder either.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-18 at 06:43 PM.

Only Odyn and Illidan (well, and Cata Thrall Go'el, but he has been depowered since then) have the power of lordship and saving, so they are on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Only Odyn and Illidan (well, and Cata Thrall Go'el, but he has been depowered since then) have the power of lordship and saving, so they are on top.
    And Xera don't forget about her

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why put the legion PCs at tier 6? I mean, they're going to get MASSIVE power boosts throughout the expac.
    I don't think the power boosts will get us to the same power level as someone like Gul'dan. Also, I'm considering the present day, not what may come by the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    I don't think the power boosts will get us to the same power level as someone like Gul'dan. Also, I'm considering the present day, not what may come by the end of the expansion.
    Ok. But, IF we do take down sargeras by the end of legion, And that's a BIG if, how powerful would we be?

Ok. But, IF we do take down sargeras by the end of legion, And that's a BIG if, how powerful would we be?
    Well, we'll do that in a group of up to 25 people... with a bunch of powerful NPCs helping us... truth is, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    God Tier: Med'an
    Isn't Med'an like... not a thing anymore? Pretty sure he's non-canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I mean he lost to LK but you guys are basically ranking him above LK in this thread which doesnt make sense. And the fight with LK was pretty much a no contest.
    Not even to the Lich King. He lost to Death Knight!Arthas. Lich King!Arthas would obliterate Illidan.

Well, pre-Legion Illidan anyways. No telling how powerful they made him in Legion itself, what with him being the Chosen One now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tier NON-cannon: Me'dan

Tier 1A: Unknown

Tier 1B/C: Unknown

Tier 2-A: Possibly Void Lords...maybe.

Tier 3-B: Maybe the titan pantheon/Sargeras, MAYBE the legion PCs...maybe...

Tier 3-C: Likely the Legion PCs by the end of 7.3

Tier 4-A/C: Legion PCs by the end of 7.2, Elune's presence (As seen at the end of the Val'sharah story arc).

Tier 5-A/C: Kil'jaeden/Archimonde, Legion PCs by around the end of 7.1, beginning of 7.2, Old gods, Azshara

Tier 6-A/C: Odyn, Helya, Gul'dan, Fallen avatar of sargeras, Xavius

Tier 7-A/C: Drek-thar, thrall, khadgar, jaina, and others

Tier 8-A/C: Garrosh (Old god infused), MU Gul'dan, and more

Tier 9-A/C: Garrosh (Non-old god infused), Blackhand MU, Kargath MU, Durotan MU, and so forth

Tier 10-A/C: Every mortal character with literally no powers at all, EVER!
    Tier 11 : mmo-champ forums minions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    exactly.
    mannoroth is a failure.
    Twice
    Tier OP : gromm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    you forgot the Lord of the dream
    the Horned-ass
    Malfiroum
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    if Illidan hadn't been so arrogant he would have beaten Arthas, same goes for his raid in BC he would have survived if he killed Maiev in prison. His pride is his greatest weakness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    you forgot the Lord of the dream
    the Horned-ass
    Malfiroum
    HAHAHA oh boy, thanks you just made my day

Hey all, I have been thinking of how beings of strength in WoW are ranked. I'm doing a small impromptu list of how they would be ranked in terms of tier. Tier, of course, being a relatively wide range of power itself. So here's what I got:

Tier 1A: Light lords(?) and Elune(?), Void Lords
    Tier 1B: Titans/Pantheon, Sargeras
    Tier 2: Old Gods, Azshara, Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Empowered Deathwing
    Tier 3: Titan Keepers, Xavius
    Tier 4: Dragon Aspects, Elemental Lords, Lei-Shen, Lich King, Gul'Dan, Empowered Garrosh
    Tier 5: Wild Gods, Loa, August Celestials, Illidan, Malfurion, Khadgar, Turalyon (?), Mannoroth
    Tier 6: Legion PCs (Highlord/Archdruid/Archmage/Deathlord etc), other important NPCs like faction leaders
    Tier 7: Class Hall Champions, Warlords of Draenor (AU and MU)
    Tier 8: Soldiers (other generals/squad leaders)

So, anyone agree/disagree?
    -I put a Tier 1A and Tier 1B because the 1A guys, even if said to be very powerful, really doesn't have an in-game or even in-lore demonstration of their said powers.
    -A crazy, Madness of Deathwing might be a low Tier 2. (I know there's been a thread about Deathwing vs Kil'Jaeden, but it's still possible that they are in the same range of power, even if one is on the high end and the other on the low end.
    -We still have no idea how powerful Azshara really is, but Mannoroth's infamous musings should put her at least in the 2 eredar lord's range
    -Lei Shen's a badass but Ra'Den wasn't exactly in the best state of mind at the time when he was beat. But maybe Keepers should move a tier down? We've beaten so many of these guys before.

I'd like honest thoughts and suggestions. Anyone else important that I missed? I'm trying to figure out the hierarchy of power in all of WoW's lore. Thx!
    your list is bullshit as fuck. how is Azshara above OG?...... How is LK, GUldan, and LS on par with the freaking Aspects and EL? a weakened malygos(gave up his powers for DragonSoul) fucking blocked a Dragon Soul with his barrier only sustaining mild physical damage(he was mentally damaged because his flight was wiped)...... Kalecgos pre-Aspect protected the adventurers from being wiped by Kil'Jaeden himself(Anveena only pushed KJ back, but before that it was all Kalec+Adventurers holding off KJ) which means pre-Aspect Kalec is all the help adventurers need in order to not get instantly vaped by the likes of KJ..... Also Malygos wasn't beaten by Adventurers, rather Alextrasza killed him..... remember the DW vs Alex fight? Alextrasza explicitly says that he'll bring down DW like how he put down Malygos, and it was shown to be 2 Aspect fighting each other.
    Last edited by death604; 2016-11-20 at 10:51 PM.

You are putting Lei Shen a tier above Wild Gods when he only managed to defeat one in a long and tough fight. They are on the same tier.

Deleted
    Strangely I agree with most of the OP's list.

Hey all, I have been thinking of how beings of strength in WoW are ranked. I'm doing a small impromptu list of how they would be ranked in terms of tier. Tier, of course, being a relatively wide range of power itself. So here's what I got:

Tier 1A: Light lords(?) and Elune(?), Void Lords
    Tier 1B: Titans/Pantheon, Sargeras
    Tier 2: Old Gods, Azshara, Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Empowered Deathwing
    Tier 3: Titan Keepers, Xavius
    Tier 4: Dragon Aspects, Elemental Lords, Lei-Shen, Lich King, Gul'Dan, Empowered Garrosh
    Tier 5: Wild Gods, Loa, August Celestials, Illidan, Malfurion, Khadgar, Turalyon (?), Mannoroth
    Tier 6: Legion PCs (Highlord/Archdruid/Archmage/Deathlord etc), other important NPCs like faction leaders
    Tier 7: Class Hall Champions, Warlords of Draenor (AU and MU)
    Tier 8: Soldiers (other generals/squad leaders)

So, anyone agree/disagree?
    -I put a Tier 1A and Tier 1B because the 1A guys, even if said to be very powerful, really doesn't have an in-game or even in-lore demonstration of their said powers.
    -A crazy, Madness of Deathwing might be a low Tier 2. (I know there's been a thread about Deathwing vs Kil'Jaeden, but it's still possible that they are in the same range of power, even if one is on the high end and the other on the low end.
    -We still have no idea how powerful Azshara really is, but Mannoroth's infamous musings should put her at least in the 2 eredar lord's range
    -Lei Shen's a badass but Ra'Den wasn't exactly in the best state of mind at the time when he was beat. But maybe Keepers should move a tier down? We've beaten so many of these guys before.

I'd like honest thoughts and suggestions. Anyone else important that I missed? I'm trying to figure out the hierarchy of power in all of WoW's lore. Thx!
    God Tier: No One, Me'dan gave his power back (I think?)

T1A: Gods (full on like Elune) The Light, The Void

T1B:Seems pretty accurate, Sargeras should be edging on T1A but should still be T1B

T2:OGs are more powerful then DW, Azshara, KJ or Archi

T3: Archimonde, KJ, Titan Keeprs, Xavius (in the nightmare) and Empowered DW

T4: Mostly good, Wouldn't keep Gul'dan or Empowered Garrosh here because Gul'Dan MU (which was stronger or equal) got shredded by demons. Lei-Shen fullpowered would probably be closer to T3 but he's fine here

T5: Mostly Accurate, Illidan is definitely lower but we don't know how far he was supercharged while asleep. Malfurion got rekt by the Shade of Xavius. Khadgar definitely sits right here and I would put Gul'Dan here also. Turalyon belongs in T6

T6, This is where i disagree. We are definitely on the scale of T5. We easily cleave through foes. Some FLs are too powerful to be left here. Like Velen, He could 1v1 Gul'dan (This guy literally purified a dark naaru)

T7:Some Champions are super strong while others are pretty meh. Exarion Mograine or Most of the elemental servants belong higher up while some like Vanessa or Delas are lower.

T8: This honestly belongs to like dungeon bosses here

T9: This is where soldiers sit.

Most are pretty good but lots of people argue Arthas wasn't strong enough to sit at that high of a position. I actually disagree and think he is strong as that. He is the only person to kill us and if he wasn't a cocky shit He would of killed Tirion too.

Voidlords are closer to GodTier as Sargeras (a Titan and one of the top powerful beings in the universe) is scared to hell of em.

I honestly loved your list and thought it was a decent scale for those who have actually life and don't know everything in the lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by death604 View Post
    your list is bullshit as fuck. how is Azshara above OG?...... How is LK, GUldan, and LS on par with the freaking Aspects and EL? a weakened malygos(gave up his powers for DragonSoul) fucking blocked a Dragon Soul with his barrier only sustaining mild physical damage(he was mentally damaged because his flight was wiped)...... Kalecgos pre-Aspect protected the adventurers from being wiped by Kil'Jaeden himself(Anveena only pushed KJ back, but before that it was all Kalec+Adventurers holding off KJ) which means pre-Aspect Kalec is all the help adventurers need in order to not get instantly vaped by the likes of KJ..... Also Malygos wasn't beaten by Adventurers, rather Alextrasza killed him..... remember the DW vs Alex fight? Alextrasza explicitly says that he'll bring down DW like how he put down Malygos, and it was shown to be 2 Aspect fighting each other.
    They aren't on par, It's a Tier. People can be higher ranked or lower ranked.

We also mainly beat up Malygos like we did Arthas (then some monumental jackass steals our kill)

Sargeras is like frieza, and beerus is like a Void Lord (AKA the Void lords).

Sargeras acts boss until the Void lords arrive, then he's pissed scared of em.

- - - Updated - - -

And the player characters are like goku/vegeta, they push past their limits in order to get stronger, kicking every villains ass until they reach the top, and when they do, they'll have their battle (AKA World pvp/Duels).
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-11-22 at 10:58 PM.

Sargeras is like frieza, and beerus is like a Void Lord (AKA the Void lords).

Sargeras acts boss until the Void lords arrive, then he's pissed scared of em.
    There is no indication whatsoever yet that Sargeras is scared of the Void Lords. In fact, when he found them in the physical universe, he didn't even care about them enough to stop his war with demons or report to the Pantheon. What he was scared was the Void Titan, not the Void Lords.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.