Soloing Immerseus as a Lock?

I've tried many times to kill immerseus but failed. i can't seem to kill all the adds fast enough. Has anyone done this as a lock and succeeded solo? Thanks. I am 878 Demonology but I tried it as aff and destro also
    Last edited by zimboombafoo; 2016-11-19 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it on 10m normal as 860 destro easy. Mainly because I was going for the mogs from normal. You just need to move around a bit after every blob wave. Strategically place RoF and use FnB. Also, smart conflag use helps a ton. Just position yourself where more blobs will be, stay close to the center to get around quicker. If you kill one side, than less will spawn there and more will spawn elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trick is to place your demon away from you so don't get hit by his... whatever it is that hits really hard. You know the one. That stacks and you eventually get hit by obscene amount of damage.
    Anyway, really, position the boss with your demon. Then it's just matter of patience, it takes a while to down, but as long as you keep your pet so the boss faces away from you, it doesn't even matter if he enrages. You might have to toss a health funnel or two when your demon gets low health, so don't get too far from your demon.

I play demonology also, pick demon skin and implosion -> hog a few adds once they spawn, implosion another pack, keep a book open so you don't die of boredom. You might also want that talent that gives you insta SB/DB when you cast DE and precast that when the blobs spawn.

pretty sure ppl did normal immerseus solo on the first or 2nd week of soo

10+ Year Old Account
    I solo all of SoO weekly with Demo as my main go-to spec, mainly because the single target damage and the tank ability of the Felguard is rather amazing, clearing all bosses rather quickly, compared to my DK which I run as Frost.

The trick to Immerseus is to to engaged in melee whenever it forms and until it deforms, as it'll spam it's tank buster whenever players (melee) is out of range while it's fully formed. Else, just spam dots (Aff is by far the best spec for it) to quickly kill the blobs. It'll take minimum 5 minutes to complete it, mostly by sheer luck of the blobs cluttering, to ~8m 30s-ish.

Personally, I go as Aff on Immerseus & Spoils, with Demo taking the rest of the bosses. Recommend using Drums on Thok, though, as the interrupts will just get worse and worse, so upping the damage at the start is the best.

Now that I think of it, I should be geared to perfectly solo all of HC as well, but considering the drops are exactly the same, I see no need to do the HC version. The only difference is the Garrosh shoulders dropping on Heroic & Mythic, with the mount on Mythic only.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2016-11-20 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalene View Post
    Personally, I go as Aff on Immerseus & Spoils, with Demo taking the rest of the bosses. Recommend using Drums on Thok, though, as the interrupts will just get worse and worse, so upping the damage at the start is the best.
    alternatively, go demo and just tab and do something else while your felguard soloes the boss :V

Is the mount drop on any difficulty though? I've been running it mythic just in case with no problems* but if it doesn't matter I'm probably gonna switch to running normal/hc to make it a bit faster.

(*I lied, I always have problems with Sha of Pride because I'm a scrub, might start bringing drums from now on, I always forget)

I solo all of SoO weekly with Demo as my main go-to spec, mainly because the single target damage and the tank ability of the Felguard is rather amazing, clearing all bosses rather quickly, compared to my DK which I run as Frost.

The trick to Immerseus is to to engaged in melee whenever it forms and until it deforms, as it'll spam it's tank buster whenever players (melee) is out of range while it's fully formed. Else, just spam dots (Aff is by far the best spec for it) to quickly kill the blobs. It'll take minimum 5 minutes to complete it, mostly by sheer luck of the blobs cluttering, to ~8m 30s-ish.

Now that I think of it, I should be geared to perfectly solo all of HC as well, but considering the drops are exactly the same, I see no need to do the HC version. The only difference is the Garrosh shoulders dropping on Heroic & Mythic, with the mount on Mythic only.
    And how do you solo Galakras lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    And how do you solo Galakras lol
    You can just shoot him twice with the same Cannon now.

Buy some http://www.wowdb.com/items/133576-bear-tartare it's a must for soloing old content and it makes Immerseus encounter silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You can just shoot him twice with the same Cannon now.
    Didnt know, last time I went (1 month ago) it was impossible, nice to read this

Deleted

Just got interested because of this thread and did it on mythic today. But its way easier to let your pet eat all of tank debuffs, tank the boss while you stand a bit on side to not get it yourself..

Sha requires something like 600k dps to push it to 30% before banish (38sec) and I suck on demo so left it there...

id just go destro with SB and burning rush. Make good use of your portal and demonic circle to get around, and use burning rush when they're on cd. Id imagine SB kills the blobs in one hit now, so you can just keep insta casting and have unlimited shards. Always stay in melee range of the boss so you dont have to move as much. Other than that its just a snoozefest of a boss, which is the main reason why i dont do SoO lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Didnt know, last time I went (1 month ago) it was impossible, nice to read this
    It was a change that came with patch 7.1.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki