Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I dunno what to say about him being bulkier, but I found it interesting that he was breathing heavily when he flew, I think he was training with Piccolo before... either that or he got so weak that even simple flying is tiring him...
    This idea that Gohan is ''tired'' by simple flying it's nonsense, remember even Videl manage to fly without ''sweating'' , so what now? Gohan is weaker then Videl at that start of Buu arc?

I liked 67 more than 66 tbh

maan here my hopes for future trunks getting into the main cast disappear forever -___-
    imagine gohan (who seems going to be his old self before he got weak) and future trunks (who should also meet the old kai to unlock his hidden potential) fusion that would it the second strongest fighter or maybe even surpass vegetto

talking about sth like this:

and I totally didn't see zeno become friends with himself from the future or the priest being whis father
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2016-11-20 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That I actually have a theory for that explains everything pretty well, so it doesn't bother me at all. Ditto for all the spirit bomb sword stuff - based on existing elements in the series, I can accept it all readily, and I think it's really awesome too. This episode though... raagh. Grah. I wish I had a time machine to fix it.
    I know there is a theory but that episode in general was meh.

we got Vegito for like 5 minutes, Goku overpowering Zamasu alone, Trunks' getting the Spirit Bomb while Goku needed 1 year to fully master it. even though it can be explained it was still cheap and it could have been executed better.

plus, Zamasu won and lost at the same time which is nice.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-20 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ZAMASU!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Why is nobody talking about how that Angel at Zeno's place is Whis' Dad ?
    I am reading his dad or younger brother. Need confirmation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ZAMASU!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am reading his dad or younger brother. Need confirmation.
    He said Oto sama... now I don't speak japanese but I'm pretty sure that means father :-/
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2016-11-20 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He said Oto sama... now I don't speak japanese but I'm pretty sure that means father :-/
    you;re right I just looked again and the subs said father and yes Oto would be for father.

Gohan def seemed bulkier. He didnt have his glasses, and his hair was up.... he may have been training Gohan fans :P

The Gohan model and clothes looked exactly like the intro to DBS - In the intro he powers up to what looked like Mystic form with the white aura and he looked an awful lot like the Gohan from the end of DBZ...

With Trunks going to another universe where a Trunks already exists they should do as Zamasu did and become a unified team. Though i guess the Trunks who just had his world erased will be significantly stronger than Trunks who hasn't dealt with Black. We won't ever find out though...

Future Xeno wiped out the whole of the 12 universes, i guess without any Kai's and Gods he must have lived a very lonely existance. Could this cause friction between the two Xeno's though over who is the complete ruler, they could eventually start bickering...

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW

anyone notice the evil zamasu faces were regular zamasu? That was only the immortal soul half. Goku Black half was dead at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    The Gohan model and clothes looked exactly like the intro to DBS - In the intro he powers up to what looked like Mystic form with the white aura and he looked an awful lot like the Gohan from the end of DBZ...

With Trunks going to another universe where a Trunks already exists they should do as Zamasu did and become a unified team. Though i guess the Trunks who just had his world erased will be significantly stronger than Trunks who hasn't dealt with Black. We won't ever find out though...

Future Xeno wiped out the whole of the 12 universes, i guess without any Kai's and Gods he must have lived a very lonely existance. Could this cause friction between the two Xeno's though over who is the complete ruler, they could eventually start bickering...
    They are basically the same. Would be funny to see them fight and Goku have to step in and stop it :P

As for theories on Zeno

Its possible he is not the top of the heriarchy. At first we all thought it was supreme kai afterall. Zeno may just be a watcher with the powers to control. He could have been created. Ntohing in his character other than his power has shown that he would have made all the complex systems.

- - - Updated - - -

Now the reason I dont "dislike" 66 and 67 is this

Its just anime troupes

Its friendship
    and convoluted shit

Isnt that why we love anime? Because of the friendship and bullshitery?..... and boobs?

well, since Zamasu arc is over its time to give my opinion

what I didn't like:
    - Trunks' power
    - Pilaf Gang(I like them but some of their scenes could have been replaced for something else)
    - Vegito being there for 5 minutes
    - Trunks and Mai going to another timeline

what I liked:
    - Goku Black was a perfect villain, probably my favorite one
    - the tag team battles
    - Future Mai being a badass
    - Goku getting really angry, homage to Goku vs Frieza
    - Trunks going false Super Saiyan Blue
    - Merged Zamasu' moves and appearance
    - Vegito vs Zamasu
    - Vegeta beating up Goku Black
    - Goku Black weapons, especially Scythe and that big Sword
    - Trunks beating Zamasu(while it was BS it was still epic)
    - kid Trunks' development
    - OST
    - Father - Son Galick Gun
    - Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken
    - Beerus killing Zamasu
    - Zeno destroying everything
    - villain won and lost at the same time

overall, this arc was great 8/10.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-20 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll give the arc a 9/10

Its been a long time since I was glued to by computer trying to get tons of info about a story arc. Its better than the Buu arc hands down. Its comparable to the Cell and Frieza arcs. I wont let the short falls of the last 2 episodes totally ruin the other episodes of the arc

We had a solid mystery of learning what the actual fuck black was... and the pay off was amazing "Do you want to know what happened you your family" -Rape face zamasu
    good character development for Trunks, Vegeta, Goku (he finally went serious and was the goku we allr rememberd), and Beerus (Under that tough boi exterior he has a heart of gold).
    We had some great fights AND I MEAN GREAT
    We had some great fan service... PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS VEGEEETTAAAAAAA
    The villains were absolutely fantastic. Black was bae, Zamasu was bae, Zamasu squared was a daddy, and cloud zamasu was horrifying. They were well developed villains with an actual goal.... who ...wins? He wiped out all the mortals.... he did it. And then Zeno wiped out that universe.....
    We also have God tube and I want to see Gowasu stream..... HE NEEDS TO
    Also we learned A LOT about Whis

- - - Updated - - -

Now for the villain analysis

Zamasu is most compared to Frieza and this is why

They both have anti social personality disorder, however they manifest in different ways in terms far more familiar, Zamasu (who I will use interchangeably with Goku Black) is a Psycopath and Frieza is a Sociopath.
    http://psychcentral.com/blog/archive...-vs-sociopath/

Psychopaths, in general, have a hard time forming real emotional attachments with others. Instead, they form artificial, shallow relationships designed to be manipulated in a way that most benefits the psychopath. People are seen as pawns to be used to forward the psychopath’s goals. Psychopaths rarely feel guilt regarding any of their behaviors, no matter how much they hurt others.
    We never really see an example of Zamasu having attachment to anyone, not even himself. Look at how quickly he got over Gowasu's death when Goku Black killed him in the future. Zamasu felt no guilt for anyone he killed. We even see Zamasu use Goku and Co as pawns to get stronger.

But psychopaths can often be seen by others as being charming and trustworthy, holding steady, normal jobs. Some even have families and seemingly-loving relationships with a partner. While they tend to be well-educated, they may also have learned a great deal on their own.
    Zamasu certainly fills the role of charming and trustworthy. A prodigy fighterm hand picked by a supreme kai of Uni 10 to be his student. That is certainly a steady "normal" job. He certainly comes off as well educated, and even Goku thought he was an alright fellow at first.

When a psychopath engages in criminal behavior, they tend to do so in a way that minimizes risk to themselves. They will carefully plan criminal activity to ensure they don’t get caught, having contingency plans in place for every possibility.
    Immortality, body snatching, etc etc.

Now for frieza

Researchers tend to believe that sociopathy is the result of environmental factors, such as a child or teen’s upbringing in a very negative household that resulted in physical abuse, emotional abuse, or childhood trauma.
    We dont have enough info for this. But from what we do know, King Cold may not have been that great of a dad.
    Sociopaths, in general, tend to be more impulsive and erratic in their behavior than their psychopath counterparts. While also having difficulties in forming attachments to others, some sociopaths may be able to form an attachment to a like-minded group or person. Unlike psychopaths, most sociopaths don’t hold down long-term jobs or present much of a normal family life to the outside world.
    Frieza is impulsive and erratic. He certainly has difficulty really attaching to others, however to note, much like a psychopath sees others as pawns. If he was not royalty, Frieza would likely be someone who wouldn't be able to hold a job.
    When a sociopath engages in criminal behavior, they may do so in an impulsive and largely unplanned manner, with little regard for the risks or consequences of their actions. They may become agitated and angered easily, sometimes resulting in violent outbursts. These kinds of behaviors increase a sociopath’s chances of being apprehended.
    Frieza in a nut shell.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-11-20 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zamasu just wants to live a quite life. With no distranctions and everyone dead.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Zamasu just wants to live a quite life. With no distranctions and everyone dead.
    Its also implied he only wants to kill sentient mortals. Never seemed to care about animals, plants, etc. I mean he had a fucking cabin in the woods where he and himself were roommates and just drank tea all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    What bothers me the most, is that Zeno in the future timeline wasnt pissed that some one he never met called him. I mean he didnt know Goku but took what he said as the truth. He also timetraveled with Goku back to the present timeline, if it was such a NO NO I would think he would just kill the people doing it, or destroy that universe aswell.

Also Whis has a daddy =P. Who better to befriend Zeno than Zeno? I mean they would want the same things at the same time, are equal in power and I dont see them arguing, since I would not argue with myself, since I would do what I want to and the other me would want the same...

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    What bothers me the most, is that Zeno in the future timeline wasnt pissed that some one he never met called him. I mean he didnt know Goku but took what he said as the truth. He also timetraveled with Goku back to the present timeline, if it was such a NO NO I would think he would just kill the people doing it, or destroy that universe aswell.

Also Whis has a daddy =P. Who better to befriend Zeno than Zeno? I mean they would want the same things at the same time, are equal in power and I dont see them arguing, since I would not argue with myself, since I would do what I want to and the other me would want the same...

Well, it was explained once by Akira Toriyama that why Zeno is like that to mortals, is he doesn't expect mortals to know or understand who he is. Also, that button was given to him specifically by Zeno, meaning this other one would know that only he can give it out. He lived long enough to probably wonder about it and realized something must be going on and probably waited for an explanation.

Just cause someone acts like a child doesn't mean he is one. He seems pretty insightful (although he did just vaporize pretty much the entire universe).

Last edited by Leyre; 2016-11-20 at 08:43 PM. Reason: It worked :D

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Try one of the other share links. Happens to me too, only one of the links ever actually works when trying to link directly.
    Thanks that worked, stupid imgur

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not enough action involved with it, people tend to ignore anything in DB that isn't action.
    Also, what's there to talk about, really? That guy is Whis' and Vados' dad. Alright then.

10+ Year Old Account

So if Zeno is indeed the highest. Why is he not above time? My theory is that... its taboo to create alternate times. Zeno is not above time because alternate timelines are not supposed to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a very long time since I last watched dragon ball. Like, back in the days when cell arc was airing on tv and we had VHS to record stuff long time. Ended up coming here to read things for fun, and got really interested in the future trunks arc, and well I had to check it out.

And hot damn was it awesome. I watched all 20 or so episodes back to back and went to bed at 5 am haha. Totally worth it.