Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    .....I don't care about the drama, reading is hard for you I see. I'm talking about writing a book about what it takes and how an online esports team is ran. From the branding, to how people get paid, to what it takes to deal with sponsors, dividing out money etc. There are tons of books written by people who've been successful in their field. It is how other people learn and it could actually teach people who want to break into this field what it takes and how it is done. So they don't get taken advantage of, but yes, I wanted a soap opera novel of course. Learn to read.
    I think you need a huge reality check. If anyone would want to read a book about esports and the development of an esport team, World of Warcraft is hardly the scene that would catch any interest. Dota2, League of Legends, Starcraft, CS: GO, and even Hearthstone are all much bigger and more popular esports than WoW. And the difference is not small either. WoW is just not designed to be a good esport. And the way you insult people ought to earn you a ban.

Deleted
    So does anyone know exorsus's full comp for Helya? WoWProg currently shows 18 names.

WoWprogress now have 19 chars for the Exorsus kill. Only 4 healers are listed tho right now, where both Serenity and Method used 5, so I'd assume that the missing person is their last healer.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    WoWprogress now have 19 chars for the Exorsus kill. Only 4 healers are listed tho right now, where both Serenity and Method used 5, so I'd assume that the missing person is their last healer.
    Lmao
    cant wait for everyone to see kill video and realise more than half the speculations are just rubbish
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Method used 4 healers as well.

Deleted
    From what I saw of the final moments before helya's death, I can at least confirm no affliction warlock haha. One day the spec might see the light of day, but that day was not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Lmao
    cant wait for everyone to see kill video and realise more than half the speculations are just rubbish
    Speculations is the only piece of fun one can have when not actively taking part of the race!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Congratulations to Method and nice fellows from Russia! Was watching you boys for years and years compete and i hope there is more to come!

ZERO respect to backstabbing and trash talking so called "GM of the #1 WoW PvE guild Serenity" and to anyone who stands by his side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I think you need a huge reality check. If anyone would want to read a book about esports and the development of an esport team, World of Warcraft is hardly the scene that would catch any interest. Dota2, League of Legends, Starcraft, CS: GO, and even Hearthstone are all much bigger and more popular esports than WoW. And the difference is not small either. WoW is just not designed to be a good esport. And the way you insult people ought to earn you a ban.
    Maybe you need one. No one said that wow is a huge e-sport game. You have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes of an MGO. You will cry if you find out. We do not know what made Sco and co want to expand the Method brand to other sports, but I can guess it has a huge part to do with sponsors. He has a point with what he said, it would be great if some one could write a book on the behind the scenes of an MGO so that people like you could actually see what they have to deal with on a day to day basis. There is allot more to it then just playing games and paying people for it. Also a MGO like Method do need to expand, they cant stay stagnant and they players need to realize it and support the business since it would benefit them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I see you read the post I quoted. Or the post he was responding too. I was talking about Method, which happens to have a few of those teams, because of the post I originally quoted from a co-owner of Method. Just generally writing about the epsort. Hell, I only mentioned Method because that is what this topic was about and about Sco having to make hard decisions for the Brand etc. Anyone could write the book, I even said that in the original post.

But yeah, me telling the guy who said "some gay ass wow guild drama you god damned freak" to learn to read should earn me a ban, because he didn't even read my post. Yep. My insult was so hard on such a kind and nice fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    because Guarm has to be done with 3 tanks. Anything else?
    ah.. is that why some people killed it with 1 tank? makes sense bruh

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Maybe you need one. No one said that wow is a huge e-sport game. You have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes of an MGO. You will cry if you find out. We do not know what made Sco and co want to expand the Method brand to other sports, but I can guess it has a huge part to do with sponsors. He has a point with what he said, it would be great if some one could write a book on the behind the scenes of an MGO so that people like you could actually see what they have to deal with on a day to day basis. There is allot more to it then just playing games and paying people for it. Also a MGO like Method do need to expand, they cant stay stagnant and they players need to realize it and support the business since it would benefit them all.
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is an MGO?

10+ Year Old Account
    Multi Gaming Organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Why would it be awkward? World First Guldan doesnt give them world first Xav and Heyla......... Does it?
    World first real tier>World first 3 day mini tiers. EN and TOV should have been released together as 1 tier... and EN should have been tuned alot harder....
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-11-20 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    World first real tier>World first 3 day mini tiers. EN and TOV should have been released together as 1 tier... and EN should have been tuned alot harder....
    This special snowflake here, is one of the guys that - after loosing the best of three by 2-0 - asks for a best of five....

World first real tier>World first 3 day mini tiers.
    First is First.

EN and TOV should have been released together as 1 tier
    But it wasn't.

and EN should have been tuned alot harder
    But it wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

what if guldan will die in 1 day?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    Then ill probably quit this game like most people would.... Its not worth being a progression raider when tiers last 5 days.... I mean shit we cleared EN week 1 in 27 hours of raid time.... as a 4 day guild who added 1 1/2 raid days once we saw how joke EN was.....

Tiers should take the 24/7 raid guilds 2 weeks and 4 day raid guilds like us 3-4 weeks..
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-11-20 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    alot people would quit cuz of this disappointment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    alot people would quit cuz of this disappointment.
    Is there a big group of people who cares about world first race? In that relation is there a really alot people who would quit?