7+ Year Old Account
    I agree, once it official went from "zombie show" to "show about people" it became rather stale.
    Ugh what? Did you forgot the season 2 that was 90% show about people? It was stated long ago what comics and TV Show is about people and only then about zombiez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Ugh what? Did you forgot the season 2 that was 90% show about people? It was stated long ago what comics and TV Show is about people and only then about zombiez.
    Yes, but the Zombies were a risk, they were constantly at the forefront of the problems caused to the the group, now the zombies are an after thought. The fear from Zombies has gone.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-11-17 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yes, but the Zombies were a risk, they were constantly at the forefront of the problems caused to the the group, now the zombies are an after thought. The fear from Zombies has gone.
    I mean but how long do you expect the zombies to be a threat to those who are still alive in the story? Especially Rick's group who spent most of their time on their time fighting zombies or people?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I mean but how long do you expect the zombies to be a threat to those who are still alive in the story? Especially Rick's group who spent most of their time on their time fighting zombies or people?
    This argument would have some merit if they didn't use NINJA ZOMBIE! everytime they need to have a character conveniently die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    iI'm not saying its wrong that they aren't a threat, just that for me, the edge was lost when they became redundant and it became only about people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    This argument would have some merit if they didn't use NINJA ZOMBIE! everytime they need to have a character conveniently die.
    Well Ninja Zombie has also gotten very good. I almost thought Ninja Zombie was going to kill Rosetta. We haven't seen Ninja Zombie in awhile though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Negan is annoying for any amount of time over 5 minutes on screen. As far as the zombies go, it makes sense that 2+ years after the initial event, survivor communities would have largely cleared the undead from the areas around their settlements.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I still haven't forgiven them for what they did to Andrea.

Season 1 was my favourite...after that a new director took over if I heard right and then it became just another 'big TV show'. It's...decent at times...just now as good as it could be.
    Pretty sure there was a new guy directing it since season 4, which is where it in my opinion started getting pretty good. I think the whole thing in both show and comics became a lot more interesting after Alexandria and it started being about rebuilding society and not just surviving out in the open or in temporary holdouts.

Also, we had a loooot of zombies in the first half of season 6. We'll probably see some episodes where they will have to scavenge some weapons with zombies too.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2016-11-17 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh looks like he finally shaves at some point this season (not that I cared either way)

Definitely looks just like Negan now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put it in a fucking spoiler, you've ruined this series for me now. I was so excited to see if he shaved

Put it in a fucking spoiler, you've ruined this series for me now. I was so excited to see if he shaved
    But does the carpet match the drapes? That's where the real money's at.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    TWD lost its "edge" seasons ago for me. I remember the first time I watched it I was blown away by how good season 1 was, watched season 2 right after and was insanely into it, very excited for season 3 to come out. After that it's been disappointing for me, there's been a handful of episodes where I've thought "that was good". I think my love of the characters and the false hope of "wow it's going to get good now" after watching a decent episode have kept me watching, but it seems to be up and down constantly like they have no idea how to properly progress a story and keep it interesting. I do like to take an hour out of my Monday after work to watch it with my tea, but it just sucks to think how good it CAN be and what we get a lot of the time.
    My interest kinda faded when Alexandria became just Prison 2.0. Negan become Governor 2.0 It is basically the same story again. My guess is Rick will rise up and kill Negan, but Alexandria will be unlivable, so then they will find Prison 3.0 only to find out there is a new Governor 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    My interest kinda faded when Alexandria became just Prison 2.0. Negan become Governor 2.0 It is basically the same story again. My guess is Rick will rise up and kill Negan, but Alexandria will be unlivable, so then they will find Prison 3.0 only to find out there is a new Governor 3.0
    nah, negans way different and they never really leave alexandria. im not sure if they ever will tbh. theyve got, what? 60 or so issues left of material from the comics? with no signs of them leaving yet.

they only just got up to issue 100 last season. weve got atleast a good number of seasons in alexandria
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it wasn't terrible, but I still find the single focus episodes boring as a whole.

Not really thrilled about the idea of a Heath and Tara episode next week but i'm so happy it looks like they're giving Carl his comic moments with Negan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Not really thrilled about the idea of a Heath and Tara episode next week but i'm so happy it looks like they're giving Carl his comic moments with Negan.
    Heath and Tara episode...damn, that sounds dull.

despite the fact it was "meh" CG, i liked the tractor/walker kill, one way to get rid of them =P

Deleted
    Well, it wasn't terrible, but I still find the single focus episodes boring as a whole.
    And that's the problem with today's TWD.

They should just go GoT style. This is just lame. I mean, look at how long we had to wait to find out the aftermath concerning Rick's group. These episodes are okay if you watch them all after eachother, but not like now when there's one new episode out each week.

That entire episode was like being brought within an inch of orgasm and then flick to credits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    What happened in the comics? Did he raped Carl?