Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DustWolf View Post
    They do, it just doesn't feel good to lose so much haste and gain MASTERY. I get a decent amount of int out of it, so I have to equip them.
    Losing a bit of haste and gaining so much int and crit isn't that bad of a thing for destruction. Mastery isn't the end of the world either. All stats in greater amounts, amount to higher DPS afterall. Destruction doesn't have crazy stat weights like demonology where haste is the undisputed best stat (over intellect for me, even).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes leggings are clearly better than anything in existence you can have in that slot. Bonus is pretty shit, but all that int and stats are a good deal.

Haste is good for Destruction, but other stats are really really close too, so it is an upgrade in every conceivable way, unless you happen to have 2 throughput legendaries already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully they said they will balance out legs so that all will be equally good. But hopefully that happens before 7.2

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Losing a bit of haste and gaining so much int and crit isn't that bad of a thing for destruction. Mastery isn't the end of the world either. All stats in greater amounts, amount to higher DPS afterall. Destruction doesn't have crazy stat weights like demonology where haste is the undisputed best stat (over intellect for me, even).
    Meh, I really dislike the whole concept of destro mastery. That's why I try to keep it as low as I possibly can. Having legendary with so much mastery just makes me sad. The day it dropped I was like "OMG FINALLY LEGENDARY" and then I saw which one it was. And after that I saw it had mastery. Before yesterday, I hadn't had it equipped, that's how much I hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by sayulol View Post
    the neck is actually gonna be somewhat decent in 7.1.5. the ring is going to be good for most classes in M+ content as well, but not for Warlock ofc because LUL warlock doesn't get an instant stun and let's also take away their silence LUL. so yea those things might be one of the worst options. but then again the legendary system is horrible anyway so the odds were never in your favor to get anything good.
    you're wrong

the ring is extremely good for demo lock in M+ dungeons and some of M EN (Nythendra, Cenarius, Xavius, especially Dragons) because you have pet's stun
    Last edited by Bishy; 2016-11-20 at 03:49 PM.

as demo i wont be even mad if i get that one next. would be so good on odyn and helya, i imagine pretty high indirect dps increase.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    LOL damn and I thought I was unlucky with Sephuz and Boots. I don't know why you would want Gateway Legs over Norgannon's Foresight.
    I would never ever swap my gateway legs for those boots. People need to have the legs and then properly use them to see how amazing they are.
    It actually does save a lot of time in mythics+ for the whole team if you use it properly.

Sure it is not a direct dps increase and I would rather have Sindo Rei Spite or Feretory of Souls, but I am having a lot of fun with my legs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I would never ever swap my gateway legs for those boots. People need to have the legs and then properly use them to see how amazing they are.
    It actually does save a lot of time in mythics+ for the whole team if you use it properly.

Sure it is not a direct dps increase and I would rather have Sindo Rei Spite or Feretory of Souls, but I am having a lot of fun with my legs
    For destruction and demonology it would be a toss up, but the boots as affliction are amazing. It makes drain life castable while moving, yet drain life doesn't consume the buff so you can keep moving for 15 seconds or until you cast unstable affliction. The proc rate seems pretty high too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    For destruction and demonology it would be a toss up, but the boots as affliction are amazing. It makes drain life castable while moving, yet drain life doesn't consume the buff so you can keep moving for 15 seconds or until you cast unstable affliction. The proc rate seems pretty high too.
    ok no idea how often they procc but they seem so random. I would rather for them to have an "on use effect"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    ok no idea how often they procc but they seem so random. I would rather for them to have an "on use effect"
    Yeah for destruction and demo that would be much more useful. Problem using them as those specs is you consume the buff as soon as you get it so it's really not that great. It's nice when you use an instant while moving and it lets you cast chaos bolt after or something though. With affliction you can consciously hold out on spending shards on UA to maximise movement time so it plays a lot better.

It always seems to proc on the first instant you use as well, so as affliction it's really handy for getting into a good position at the start of the fight. It's sad that the spec that gets the most out of the bonus movement is the spec with the least need for it though.

You're probably right. When I think about it the legs probably are significantly more useful for destro and demo at least, the bonus stats alone help a lot too.
    Last edited by mmocca694fa5de; 2016-11-20 at 05:50 PM.