Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BM Opening sequence

Hi all, looking for some advice please:

1) When everything off cooldown, MoC before or after Bestial Wrath?

So MoC > BW > DB > KC/CS

OR BW > MoC > DB > KC/CS

2) Mastery or Haste food?

3) What potion? And if I don't have that or the mats for it is there an alternate potion that is readily available in the meantime?

What i do is

Crows >Dire Beast > Titan's Thunder > Aspect of The Wild > BW > Kill Command > Cobra Shot

Then i just rotate KC and CS until BW expires while using Dire Beast on Cooldown

Food = Master
    Potion of Prolonged Power

Would it not be better to have BW up right before DB as it lowers the cd of BW by an additional 15secs for faster up time on BW again, or is that a dps loss?

Quote Originally Posted by zaphre View Post
    What i do is

Crows >Dire Beast > Titan's Thunder > Aspect of The Wild > BW > Kill Command > Cobra Shot

Then i just rotate KC and CS until BW expires while using Dire Beast on Cooldown

Food = Master
    Always have BW up before DB on pull, especially considering it is off the global cd.
    Last edited by Teuq; 2016-11-19 at 05:20 PM.

What I do is the following:

1st GCD: Crows
    2nd: BW+KC
    3rd: DB+TT
    4th: CS+AOTW

Why? Because I want to get as much focus during BW and casting DB when you are near the focus cap waste focus. It also leads to the most KCs during CDs considering killer cobra.

I don't have the belt tough, having it will make me alter it I assume.

So I've seen that guide, but I'm wondering why wouldn't you go Beastial Wrath then Crows? Since Beastial increases all your damage done wouldn't this actually increase Crows?

AFAIK, crows don't have initial damage so going BW with MoC is a wasted GCD during BW.

I might be wrong tough.

Deleted
    You should realistically never dire beast before you bestial wrath, specifically due to its reduction and random reset. DB is #1 priority, followed by kill command

Quote Originally Posted by zaphre View Post
    What i do is

Food = Master
    Nice way to waste your focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Nice way to waste your focus.
    Because posts are supposed to be constructive and helpful, please elaborate on what you mean so you don't get in trouble with mods! I'm curious too

It's pretty easy to guess when you just look at it, that the opener will cap focus way more than it actually should. It's also next level retarded to Dire Beast and then BW in that global, just throwing away Bestial Wrath CDR that way. It's not even advanced level stuff, this is like kindergarten logic.

It's pretty easy to guess when you just look at it, that the opener will cap focus way more than it actually should. It's also next level retarded to Dire Beast and then BW in that global, just throwing away Bestial Wrath CDR that way. It's not even advanced level stuff, this is like kindergarten logic.
    Thank you for posting something useful. That is good information.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsey View Post
    AFAIK, crows don't have initial damage so going BW with MoC is a wasted GCD during BW.

I might be wrong tough.
    Yeah, but doesn't Beastial Wrath affect the damage the crows do overall? Granted I haven't sat there and personally tested it over and over, but I would think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Azor states you should try and use it together, so I believe it does.

This is why you're banned half the time and nobody likes you. How about you use English instead of acronyms and stop being a douche. You purposely decided to be a dick, you had to do 2 posts and you still didn't even explain anything properly. Some scrub hunter who can't even concentrate for 2 mins will try to translate.

I think he is trying to say that using Dire Beast before Bestial Wrath means that you miss out on the Cool Down Reduction that Dire Beasts gives to Bestial Wrath.

If you go Crows >Dire Beast > Titan's Thunder > Aspect of The Wild > Bestial Wrath> Kill Command > Cobra Shot at this point Bestial Wrath still has about 1 min 27 secs left on the CD.

I you go Crows > Aspect of The Wild > Bestial Wrath> Dire Beast >Titan's Thunder >Kill Command >Cobra Shot instead the Bestial Wrath has about 1 min 12 secs left on CD and you have used up the exact same amount of time.

Underlined abilities are all off the Global Cool Down and can be used between abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Use KC before DB on pull. Why? Because Hati is a slow lazy dog and will take forever to get on the boss unless you use KC.

A couple additional things to do to improve BM opener:
    1. Make sure you are not max range, stand like 20-25 yards from the boss. Why? Again, Hati is retarded and at max range he can't reach the boss so your pet will KC but Hati won't. You'll just sit there and watch Hati waddle over.
    2. Don't have to press BW/AotW immediately after Crows, use it immediately before casting KC so u can get an extra second from both buffs.

Thanks for the help everyone... sifting through the information and conflicting ideas, I will try the following opener:

MoC > Bestial Wrath > Aspect of the Wild > Dire Beast > Titan's Thunder > Kill Command > Cobra Shot