3rd legendary should be utility only

if and when the 3rd legendary slot is opened to us, i think it should only be for utility legendaries

3x dps would be just too much of a damage power spike imho
    and having to equip utility legendaries would make them used as well as having a nice balance of damage and utility on your gear.

plus it's much more interesting to select from those than to dps ones

dps legendaries are always "this gives x dps so use this over the rest" utility legendaries are more interesting than that.
    obviously they'd need to put some new ones in cos some classes dont have that many but still

what do you think?

No.

Because people either have only utility ones or dps ones there is no middle ground.

only if it was prioritised for example i have 3 legenderies on my main the belt which is dps and the neck+cc ring which is utility id only support this if my next legendary was GAURNTEED to be a dps one

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    No.

Because people either have only utility ones or dps ones there is no middle ground.
    i have both :P

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't possible because there aren't many utility legendaries. Prydaz is utility & specific legendaries as blink chest for mage. The haste ring provides dps gain since it increases haste so you can call it a utility one either, except if they implement special utility-type legendaries in a different loot table than current legendaries and thus can be stacked with current 2 legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    This isn't possible because there aren't many utility legendaries. Prydaz is utility & specific legendaries as blink chest for mage. The haste ring provides dps gain since it increases haste so you can call it a utility one either, except if they implement special utility-type legendaries in a different loot table than current legendaries and thus can be stacked with current 2 legendaries.
    that's why i said put in more