Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    In real play 15% leech with not even 50% uptime will give you like 5-10k effective hps maybe. For raids its quite bad. For M+ its different. It actually has use. Cloak + Belt is what I would prefer for Raid tbh. You just get so little value out of that leech.

Ring will be much better with 4 set though.
    thanks for clarification
    Chic Not Geek

10+ Year Old Account
    In real play 15% leech with not even 50% uptime will give you like 5-10k effective hps maybe. For raids its quite bad. For M+ its different. It actually has use. Cloak + Belt is what I would prefer for Raid tbh. You just get so little value out of that leech.

Belt as in Cinidaria? The 30% extra dps above 90%?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Belt as in Cinidaria? The 30% extra dps above 90%?
    Ya and it will be 85% in 7.1.5

Though that new FB one could be good. Be like 3m FBs and full heal on use. No clue tbh. Bracers are getting a lot weaker for raids with fracture going down in Pain cost so I want more GCDs on those than sigils.

Deleted
    new trinket will be stupidly good so the best ones will probably be new FB + new trinket (or if the new FB one ends up sucking, cloak+trinket for defense and belt+trinket for offense)

extra points if trinket snapshhots our HP during meta procs, which will probably be the case
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-11-19 at 11:11 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    new trinket will be stupidly good so the best ones will probably be new FB + new trinket (or if the new FB one ends up sucking, cloak+trinket for defense and belt+trinket for offense)

extra points if trinket snapshots our HP during meta procs, which will probably be the case
    The other trinket would be better offensively in mythic+ I'd imagine (the one that does 900k in fire AoE, as that doesn't split).

The fiery brand one + boots + burning alive sounds nice as well.

So I might just be retarded, but based on my very small sample size of ~3 uses of EW, it scaled off of total agility, not base. Anyone else been able to observe this recently?

edit: I'm referring to Siphon Power ofc.

edit 2: Did this on live.
    Last edited by diachroniko; 2016-11-20 at 02:40 AM.

Ya and it will be 85% in 7.1.5

Though that new FB one could be good. Be like 3m FBs and full heal on use. No clue tbh. Bracers are getting a lot weaker for raids with fracture going down in Pain cost so I want more GCDs on those than sigils.
    Not only a 30% dps boost, but also a 100% leech effect on that 30% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    So our current buglist is pretty much this:

• Empower Wards only increases base Agility, unaffected by gear
    • Sigil of Flame damage over time component doesn't critically strike
    • Soul Carver damage over time component doesn't critically strike
    • Fel Eruption (Chaos) not affected by Razor Spikes (increases Physical damage)
    • Sigils do not trigger if the Demon Hunter is incapacitated
    • Soul Fragment buff aura is applied too late, the aura is applied when a fragment lands on the ground, not when a fragment spawns and is already usable via Soul Cleave/Spirit Bomb
    Sigils now trigger while incapacitated or LOS of the sigil.

Guys my stats are - 36% crit 3% haste, 31% mastery, 3% versa, 2% leech, 4% avoidance, 11 dodge, 15 parry and 24519 agi. Should i be able to tank 10-13 lvl mythics? or i need more haste for better uptime ? Also have using arcway 885 mastery trinket ( aoe proc) and CoS mastery 880 trink ( aoe on use). But i have Memento of angerbord 865 and Bloodthirsty instinct 880 with socket, are they better dmg/survavibility wise?

This is the reason why I think SR is a bad talent, you get 50% leech with something like 10-20% uptime. At least with the ring you can get the leech whenever you want and the less amount of leech gives you less chance of overhealing compared to a massive amount of leech at random times

Quote Originally Posted by diachroniko View Post
    So I might just be retarded, but based on my very small sample size of ~3 uses of EW, it scaled off of total agility, not base. Anyone else been able to observe this recently?

edit: I'm referring to Siphon Power ofc.

edit 2: Did this on live.
    Yes sir that is known.

Quote Originally Posted by jaksan View Post
    This is the reason why I think SR is a bad talent, you get 50% leech with something like 10-20% uptime. At least with the ring you can get the leech whenever you want and the less amount of leech gives you less chance of overhealing compared to a massive amount of leech at random times
    The thing about soul rending is that even though it's not the greatest uptime, it's a ton of leech when it's up, plus it turns meta into an actually useful CD provided you're not getting globaled. Also it allows you to save DS charges when you get procs because in most situations you won't be in any danger of dying.

Neither talent is very good numerically, and it's mostly a preference thing and depends on your healers.

That Leech is actually a godsend on content where you really get your shit pushed in. If you don't need that, then by all means pick Fracture.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

That Leech is actually a godsend on content where you really get your shit pushed in. If you don't need that, then by all means pick Fracture.
    I actually heavly prefer FtD, the extra DS is a great when pulling quickly in mythics above 10

Same. I prefer Fracture anyday as a filler when not tanking / not taking enough dmg to need to use Soul Cleave. Can't wait for it to be 20 pain.

Esp with new meta the leech is meh.

Is it just me or does it looked like they have increase the radius of Sigil of Chains on the ptr? Not dramatically, but maybe 5 yards?

I actually heavly prefer FtD, the extra DS is a great when pulling quickly in mythics above 10
    Same. I prefer Fracture anyday as a filler when not tanking / not taking enough dmg to need to use Soul Cleave. Can't wait for it to be 20 pain.

Esp with new meta the leech is meh.
    Can I point out how amazing this is? Can all our talent tiers be like this?
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Can I point out how amazing this is? Can all our talent tiers be like this?
    I mean the tier is good. Soul Rending is really good for dungeons because you can get real value from it. FTD is good for bosses that you literally have to have more uptime on DS(tbh the only bosses ive found this is even useful is Guarm because the other 2 talents are garbage for him). Fracture is the dps gain talent.

Idk I guess overall I am fine with how these work.

Quote Originally Posted by kabnine View Post
    Is it just me or does it looked like they have increase the radius of Sigil of Chains on the ptr? Not dramatically, but maybe 5 yards?
    Can anyone confirm this please? I would be most excited about this rofl.

We got Mythic Odyn down tonight and from my experience Fiery Brand seems bugged. Whenever I had 100% HP and just used Empower Wards for the raid damage portion and Demon Spikes for the spear itself, I'd end up dropping to around 10-30% HP depending on how far I got from him. During the evening the two times I used Fiery Brand + Empower Wards to save a Demon Spikes charge I got oneshot from 100%, so it would seem that either the damage reduce from Fiery Brand requires us to be in certain range of the attacker, or the spear is just shittily coded as it's own unit or something, and reducing damage done by Odyn to us doesn't affect the spear.

Regardless, we can do the encounter just fine, EW+DS for each spear and if you aren't topped, fallback to Metamorphosis or Last Resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

FTD is normally terrible, but even more so in mythic+.

Soul Rending shines with great oh shit buttons in high mythic+ and fracture shines for high boss dps in them. FTD in high mythic+ makes no sense at all tbh.