Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Are we actually insulting people now for having the bracers? holy moly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Are we actually insulting people now for having the bracers? holy moly
    People who come in here claiming everything is fine because they have the bracers and are topping meters in their semi-casual guilds need to just stop. It has nothing to do with the fact that they have the bracers or not, I'm pretty sure no grown up person is petty enough to be upset at people they don't know because they got luckier than they did with legos, has nothing to do with that. The fact that they come in here, rub it in everyone's face and just tell people to get better, on the other hand, is completely disrespectful and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    People who come in here claiming everything is fine because they have the bracers and are topping meters in their semi-casual guilds need to just stop. It has nothing to do with the fact that they have the bracers or not, I'm pretty sure no grown up person is petty enough to be upset at people they don't know because they got luckier than they did with legos, has nothing to do with that. The fact that they come in here, rub it in everyone's face and just tell people to get better, on the other hand, is completely disrespectful and ignorant.
    Very well said. +1

Deleted
    Why is this thread still alive?

SRSLY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT 97% PARSES ON HEROIC? omg...

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    ...I would still play frost.

Much love. Peace out. Just wanted to say hi.
    Yeah frost imo is more fun, just like fury is for warriors, I mean if you can stomach shitty uneventful rotations for the sake of some dps, have at it, but I honestly can't, well maybe I could if boss fights had 10 phases in 5 minutes I wouldn't fall asleep.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    So much so, that UH dks have been in all world first kills, and used in almost all top 25 guilds.
    tell me again about this power of dks
    like how the first 3 guilds to helya have used a dk ))

Deleted
    heroic logs?

lol

l o l

Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    Several people in my guild also rank in the top 99%. Still beat them. It's hilarious that "one more blah blah blah" is used to discredit multiple instances of sourced proof of your erroneous claims.
    Hey I was there! I wouldn't quite say SEVERAL, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Dont worry, blizzard cant hear us over the mages rabbling
    Thats actually quite true, they are too busy with Mages and Priests right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    You're pretty bad at this arguing thing, you know.

Link anyone in this forum who asked for Unholy to be buffed by 50%. I'm waiting.

Oh, and your "97% heroic Nythendra parse" that means you're such a good player and know your class inside out and every little bit of it. Don't you have the legendary bracers too? And didn't you question at some point if I was a good player, by the way?

Guess what, even without the bracers, I can perform better than you. You're not the best player on this forum, not even close, I can think of at least another 2 or 3 people active on this forum that are leagues better than you. Take your elementary school-tier arguments, and please, just stop posting. You're not helping the discussion with these shitty threads that add nothing to the discussion, just because you're doing """""""""""well""""""""".
    Dayum, those are some pretty low numbers. Comparitevly to my class (Warlock). You guys are due in for a tune up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Thats actually quite true, they are too busy with Mages and Priests right now.
    When they could have just nerfed fire mages burst tiny bit and buffed something else to compensate, but noooo lets redo the whole class. Would be more time to fix DKs

I feel you guys tho, I dont have bracers on my fire mage either, wich also is op and get nerfed. But hey that wont affect me... Not one bit.. /sarcasm

Looks we are in the same boat! We without leg bracers I mean.

OK. So, that 98th Percentile parse (nice job by the way, you are a way way better player than me), let's see how that ranks. Oh. I have to go to page 46 of the rankings to find your parse, #4,394 at the time I'm typing this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...s=1853&page=44

You have two legendaries, including the BiS bracers which the consensus seems to be are required to perform at a decent level.

And you parsed really well, and you're that far down the page? And you think nothing's wrong? I just don't understand that. People with less gear than you and lower ilvls are nipping at your heals with worse parses for their ilvls. Yeah, you beat 'em... but not by as much based on gear and skill from what I can see.

But whatever - say we're fine, Blizzard probably agrees with you anyway.

EDIT: Jesus, I just filtered for Unholy. That's the 26th best UH parse at the time I type this:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ht&spec=Unholy

How can you say that UH is fine. There are 25 UH DKs that have done better than you... and 4,368 people playing other specs that are better than you. How does that not seem off to you? Why are you OK with busting your ass for a high parse, and still falling that far from the top on a legit great parse? /mind blown
    Last edited by Slim1256; 2016-11-20 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mortia View Post
    HC. AHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck off.
    Yeah too bad he only included that pieceo f information in the last sentence. With UHs considerable burst and OPs high ilvl it is no wonder he can pull significant DPS on a short fight like Nyth HC.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I dunno, I think I see what he could be saying. Many people outside of the upper percentage of players only know if their class is good or bad, because those upper players say so. At the start of Legion, every class said they were terrible and Blizzard hated them. I remember hearing UH was one of the top classes and there were no reason to bring the other classes over UH. Now, we see that is not so correct, but at least on my server we had people talking well into weeks 4-6 that UH was one of the top specs besides mages and Hunters.
    Because that was the case. We did extremely well before the release of Legion and were still doing very well at the beginning of it. Then came the first big tuning pass: Many if not most other classes got strong buffs while Unholy did not and fell behind. To make matters worse, we scaled badly and fell further behind (the small DC buff didn't really do anything). And this is where we are now. (Also I still believe 7.1 broke something and gimped my damage hard but don't have empirical data for that)

It's funny. Back then Frost DK's were crying because Unholy was so much better at everything and that Frost should totally be buffed above it because Unholy had so much more survivability and utility.

True, Frost needed buffs back then. Not true, it shouldn't have been buffed above Unholy. Blizzard stated repeatedly that they didn't want to do that because people shouldn't be forced to pour their AP in all artifacts. Too bad that Frost now is well above Unholy and we have pretty much the opposite situation except for those ignorants who say "My damage is fine so the specc is okay and I don't care about your logs, data and proof".

Right now I'm sitting with 32 traits in Frost, 28 in Unholy and my Frost Artifact's ilvl is about 20 Points higher and guess what dropped two days ago: The Instructor's fourth lesson. Fuck me.

Part of me wants to switch back to UH because I have both BiS-legendaries but I'm pretty sure my dmg-output would still be lower than in Frost and after switching 7.1 I've gotten to enjoy how direct the damage and playstyle is. You press a button, the enemy's health goes down.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-11-21 at 12:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    a troll thread made by some guy that thinks dks are fine because he does top 3 in his heroic raids
    ^ this guy is right !D

Deleted
    dks are fine, i mean i'm top dps in LFR. l2p noobs

Deleted
    Facts:
    Ursoc requires 350K to beat on Mythic(99% of people who whines most, beats this DPS check - you don't even need bracers for this).
    The top 50 first kills in EN on Mythic had multiple UH DK's(chosen more than 60% of classes).

The community:
    A)"I can't beat the content", not because DK's are bad, but your guild sucks.
    B)"I can't beat the best spec in this patch", not because DK's are bad, it's just not a 'DK Patch'.

Both A and B will ALWAYS be something relevant. NOTHING can fix this.

Suggestion:
    You should roll a Shaman, eat the nerf bat soon, let me troll you on my UH next patch, you quit the game and create the tradional "101 reasons why I quit"thread.

Let people who enjoy the class, enjoy it(because we will get the buffs/nerfs in the end). Go cry somewhere else.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-11-21 at 03:07 PM.

It's the same thing every...single...expansion. Unholy out of the gate has scaling issues when we get into higher gearing. This will most likely never change. You play Unholy because you don't like spamming 3 buttons and actually put thought into the your playing style. If you think you're going to be the top parser in a raid of equally competent players, I suggest you look at historical data.

I am a little bummed out that Unholy is like 2 or 3 from bottom in the overall threshold for dps, but I largely benefit because my guild and team know that I play the class well, which is an advantage over the players who are falling over trying to teach themselves to play FoTMs, which allows me to come in 2nd/3rd. Now if I was in a top 10 world server 1st race guild I would probably be concerned, I could be wrong, but I doubt much of those players are complaining on MMO Champ forums though.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Facts:
    Ursoc requires 350K to beat on Mythic(99% of people who whines most, beats this DPS check - you don't even need bracers for this).
    No one (or hardly anyone) argues that it is possible to kill every encounter with a DK. But it takes a lot more effort and skill to get the same numbers than for an equally geared warrior/shaman/rogue/monk.
    The top 50 first kills in EN on Mythic had multiple UH DK's(chosen more than 60% of classes).
    *sigh* Everyone brings this up without looking at the situation back then. It was directly after the first big tuning patch. People who roflstomped everything else on strong Unholy DKs before didn't even know how the situation was in depth and had no chance of relocating the AP. Also Frost was still worse off. And gearwise they were either low enough that the scaling issues still didn't kick in or high enough that it didn't matter overall. And the DKs that were taken mostly came out in the bottom half of the dmgmeters.

The community:
    You are frustrated, because:
    A)You don't know how to play.
    B)Because you are trying to compete against classes, that are performing best this patch.
    C)Your guild sucks(there is a reason, why you are still stuck with better gear compared to world firsts).

A,B,C will ALWAYS be something relevant. NOTHING can fix this.
    D) Unholy is the second or third worst specc in logs.

Suggestion:
    You should roll a Shaman, eat the nerf bat soon, let me troll you on my UH next patch, you quit the game and create the tradional "101 reasons why I quit"thread.

Let people who enjoy the class, enjoy it(because we will get the buffs/nerfs in the end).
    No. We won't if we don't make noise. That's what rogues did, that's what warlocks did, that's what mages do right now. If you want an answer from Blizzard you need to kick up a shitstorm because otherwise they'll just assume everything's okay. Especially with DKs. People always say that the buffs will come. They said it 7.1 and we got (practically) nothing even though we actually already did make a lot of noise back then.
    Go cry somewhere else.
    Wait, I'll quickly check who started this thread. Oh, you did. Well, if you don't like discussions that don't go your way better not start one.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-11-21 at 03:11 PM.