Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The tinfoil is strong in this thread.

But to stir the pot I say. Noone in my guild has more than 3 so the "softcap" must be 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Damn if you guys put this effort into something worthwhile, you might accomplish something. Oh no I lost the respect of some random internet troll, whatever will I do /s
    liar got exposed and destroyed

nice 600+ mythic 1 legendary lol
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2016-11-21 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    I have 10 myself, like, totally, so OP is absolutely over-exaggerating. Move on, nothing to see here.
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    The tinfoil is strong in this thread.

But to stir the pot I say. Noone in my guild has more than 3 so the "softcap" must be 3.
    too little data to say anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    too little data to say anything
    Which is exactly his point.
    And I agree with it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can probably get more than 4, I just assume blizzard stops the good luck protection from happening past 4. Essentially, playing the game no longer increases your chance by whatever hidden amount, it's just that stupid low number. That's my theory anyway.

There's a megathread for legendary discussion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ssion-(Legion)
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.