Stun + Snare + Root + Pull .. Why?

The amount of CC DK's have in arsenal is far too much when combined with insta gib ability even against healers ... I think its cool they make builds that are all about full mongol mindless tunneling .. hay the kids like that .. but tone down the CC!

Hah! Not sure I have ever heard someone complain about DK CC! Was good for a chuckle this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    The amount of CC DK's have in arsenal is far too much when combined with insta gib ability even against healers ... I think its cool they make builds that are all about full mongol mindless tunneling .. hay the kids like that .. but tone down the CC!
    Uhhhhhh.......? Which spec?

They took asphyxiate from FDK.... We have abilities that slow because we are slow. We have a stun that requires 4 ticks during burst. We have chains that can be a root if we spec for it. And we have grip. UH has chains, pet stun, asphyxiate and grip (maybe something else but I haven't played UH since MoP).

Deleted
    I think there are way more annoying classes to complain about if you talk about CC than DKs.

Frost spec barely has any good CC and unholy can have some stun if they don't pick the improved pet with double grip,nothing to crazy compared to leather

mmo champion will surely forward this to the blizzard

Deleted
    Now imagine playing a DK trying to catch ranged classes while beeing rooted, snared, stunned and pulled with ZERO mobility outside your shitwalk every 45secs.

Deleted
    Thank god fdks dont have to many ccs, but they are still the most anoying class to be up against.

Deleted
    Yeah DK mobility is also crazy, always staying on target so hard to get away. /sarcasm

FDK has the lowest CC of all classes. That stun you are complaining about takes 4 stacks on remorseless winter debuff on you while Pillar of frost is up so I would suggest stop acting like a tree and move your ass.
    Last edited by mmoc2ee9170beb; 2016-11-25 at 01:54 PM.