Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Is it going to make you feel better if I say "fine, I'll let you win so that you don't cry"?
    You won't believe anything anyways because you already chose to believe your own nonsense. And about "dumb" word, I only see you and OP as dumb, not the rest who actually checked the facts. And I think you should do the same, stop placing the whole country and their people in this drama just because of one person who was born here.
    Oh yeah, check those facts, that you linked, that proved I'm right. K i'll get on that...

Edit, Also i don't care if you think i'm dumb or not, your opinion doesn't matter. The facts, based on the evidence you've provided, shows i'm right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Ahhh I dunno mate, Connery still has my heart.

Agree to disagree, in this case
    Could Connery have carried off the notoriously difficult safari jacket with the aplomb that Moore shows here?

The answer is a resounding no.

Moore could convey more acting brilliance with just one raised eyebrow than any other thespian in history could with all of their body...now that's a FACT. Not just a 'fact', but capitalised and bolded, which makes it even more factual.

10+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO FIGURED IT OUT

We need to put our best minds on this! The greatest detectives from across all the whole wide world! Batman! Sherlock Holmes! Darth Vader!

Deleted
    You know what. I'll let both of you "bungeebungee" and "beanman12345" think they know about my place where I live than me.
    Meanwhile I'm going to eat some tasty Potica and drink some Cviček while laughing at your stupidity and drama.
    Feels good man

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Let me preface this by saying that there is no evidence that I am aware of that is even close to establishing that Melania Trump is a Russian security asset!

With that said, I find it troubling that we will soon have a First Lady who came up from an Eastern European background. I don't mean to suggest that she is necessarily even someone who was put out to find a potential intelligence asset (the Donald), but she has a foreign background that would exclude her from the presidency itself and may have vulnerabilities that could be exploited.

Does this make anyone else uncomfortable? [No, not my paranoia, I mean having a woman who couldn't be president, who might well have little ability on her own to pass an upper level security clearance, sleeping next to the president.]
    I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Trump is married to a human from Slovenia but Bill Clinton was married to a space lizard. Which one was worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    You know what. I'll let both of you "bungeebungee" and "beanman12345" think they know about my place where I live than me.
    Meanwhile I'm going to eat some tasty Potica and drink some Cviček while laughing at your stupidity and drama.
    Feels good man
    To weigh in on it as a native English speaker, Slovenia would be regarded as either Eastern or Central Europe, depending on context.

That said, the Russia/Slovenia link is bizzare. Perhaps mixing them up with Lithuania or Latvia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    To weigh in on it as a native English speaker, Slovenia would be regarded as either Eastern or Central Europe, depending on context.

That said, the Russia/Slovenia link is bizzare. Perhaps mixing them up with Lithuania or Latvia?
    I thought pan-Slavism stopped being a thing after the Great War. Colour me surprised to find out otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account

I would say Southern Europe personally

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought pan-Slavism stopped being a thing after the Great War. Colour me surprised to find out otherwise.
    No sure it has anything to do with pan-Slavism, more Communist = East, e.g. East Germany was regarded as Eastern European, but West Berlin wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    No sure it has anything to do with pan-Slavism, more Communist = East, e.g. East Germany was regarded as Eastern European, but West Berlin wasn't.
    Honestly, I'd be more concerned with Trump himself than what trophy wife de jour he chooses to bring into office with him.

But that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I would say Southern Europe personally
    You are so far North, that you probably think Denmark is Southern Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    First ladies don't matter.

Are you spreading FUD? Trying to improve your Sesame score?
    Seriously, why all of a sudden is everyone so concerned about what first ladies do or will do?

In my short 30 year existence I've always felt like the first lady was kind of given an organization/sand box to play in.

"I want to help aborted chickens and their families."

"You mean eggs?"

"Yes!"

"Okay hun... go have fun!"

Its no different than any other celebrity choosing the wrong foundation to support for the wrong reasons.

Nobody cared about Michelle Obama before her husband became president, no one will care after either. The same can and will be said about Melania.

Honestly, I'd be more concerned with Trump himself than what trophy wife de jour he chooses to bring into office with him.

But that's just me.
    I think that's most of us.

Okay, this has just become a mish-mosh of geographical debates and James Bond debates, neither of which are really the topic at hand anyway. So on that note, I'm going to close this, since not only is it derailed, but there's no evidence behind this as acknowledged already, so there's little hope to re-railing the topic.