Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

^if I would care I would say thats a spoiler

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    You know what's awesome? On subsequent playthroughs of the elite 4, after you beat them, you don't face a champion, since you already are the champion, instead you face a challenger to defend your title. The screen at the end mirrors this and instead of saying you became the champ, it says you defended your title! I think that is amazing, finally a pokemon game where we are acknowledged as the champion.
    That's great. Now you should lose to a challenger and see if he becomes the new champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you get to rematch the original champion, at least?

Would suck if they are a 1 time only match.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Do you get to rematch the original champion, at least?

Would suck if they are a 1 time only match.
    They are one of the challengers, it is a pool of possible people, and you randomly get one of them. All are characters that you met in the game except for one who is just dragon guy from "another land" that has never appeared in the games before and has no relevance whatsoever to the story.

- - - Updated - - -

I went out to see Fantastic Beasts today, picked up an extra Genesect code from Game Stop, for gen 6 games. PM me if you want it.

and has no relevance whatsoever to the story.
    yet

/10char
    /idk
    /maybe

- - - Updated - - -

DAMNNNNNNNN

GAMEFREAK ROASTIN THA FUCK OUTTA US
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Breh, you seen how WIDE that bed is!?

- - - Updated - - -

They are one of the challengers, it is a pool of possible people, and you randomly get one of them. All are characters that you met in the game except for one who is just dragon guy from "another land" that has never appeared in the games before and has no relevance whatsoever to the story.

- - - Updated - - -

I went out to see Fantastic Beasts today, picked up an extra Genesect code from Game Stop, for gen 6 games. PM me if you want it.
    Goooooooooooooooooood.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Some news:
    Following their reveal and release in Japan and North America on Friday, it has been confirmed that Europe will get the special Sun & Moon 3DS themes on Wednesday for £1.79/€1.99. he first is the Pokemon: Solgaleo & Lunala which features special art of the two legendary Pokémon of Sun & Moon. It has the Adventure Begins music from Pokémon Sun & Moon.
    Secondly is the Pokemon: Tropical which features artwork of the starter Pokémon and various Alola Pokémon. It has the Melemele Island 1 music from Sun & Moon.

Don't sweat the details!!!

might get it on the 23rd after all, just got messege it will be deliver in arund 2 days.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account

Loving the game so far. Some of the totem battles are tough. The fourth totem pokemon wiped my team, had to stratigize beyond sending out its type counter. The writing has genuinely made me laugh a few times.

Not too keen on the change to the fishing rod.

Also I just noticed on the pokemon youtube channel that sun and moon anime will be on Disney XD. Seems like a huge loss for cartoon network.
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2016-11-21 at 05:49 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Loving the game so far. Some of the totem battles are tough. The fourth totem pokemon wiped my team, had to stratigize beyond sending out its type counter. The writing has genuinely made me laugh a few times.

Not too keen on the change to the fishing rod.

Also I just noticed on the pokemon youtube channel that sun and moon anime will be on Disney XD. Seems like a huge loss for cartoon network.
    Ya, the totem pokemon battles are really well designed. They really used the ally thing with great synergy! Those battles were harder than any gym battle in gen 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARGH...waiting is killing me. I am running out of distractions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    ARGH...waiting is killing me. I am running out of distractions.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pcMhA.jpg[IMG]
    Can all people agree we will skip a day and go straight to Wednesday?

Gonna breed my Roselia until i get a shiny one, im not leaving Hoenn without One.

o-o
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2016-11-21 at 10:01 PM.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Seems like you can leave Hoenn now.

Grats! Roselia was the last shiny I bred in ORAS too!

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    so i am done after 26h 45 mins now i need to do the postgame lets see whats there to do.

I hope they do Gen 1 again with this Graphic its time and in this Edition they mentioned to much Kanto toooo much. But i am with Gen 4 ok because many Questions are open About Giratina because it can go into a another World like the Beasts maybe they are Connected ? I mean look at Giratina and the Beasts they match very well.
    a gen 1 remake on the switch would be amazing. we'll get a gen 1 remake again eventually.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Playing around on Showdown, Toxapex is my favorite 7th gen mon, by far!

How to use Toxapex 101: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-480818561

I'm working on a physical set for my Silvally. I wish I had a Timid one to work with as well, because I wonder if a special set might be good, since I feel like it has stronger coverage.

It would have been really great if it got Recover. That would have made perfect sense for it. As it stands, I'm just sort of struggling to come up with something fun for it, even though I really want to use it. Type: Null might be more viable with Evolite since the only difference between it and its evolution is the speed stat (which is 65, compared to Silvally's 95).

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Can all people agree we will skip a day and go straight to Wednesday?
    if we can skip like 2 weeks til my next pay day thatd be great
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help