How is the eye of guarm trinket for us?

Just got ilvl 875 eye of guarm

stats are agi and mastery

http://puu.sh/s97Tc/b762f45890.png

See WQ Mastery stat stick

Or you can sim your own character and see which of your trinkets is best. http://www.simulationcraft.org/

Quote Originally Posted by asamu View Post
    http://puu.sh/s97Tc/b762f45890.png

See WQ Mastery stat stick

Or you can sim your own character and see which of your trinkets is best. http://www.simulationcraft.org/
    My bti and sa are 850. I should probably replace bti with guarm

Both my 850 SA/BTI sim higher than guarm. That's a bit disappointing lol
    Last edited by killuchen; 2016-11-20 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killuchen View Post
    My bti and sa are 850. I should probably replace bti with guarm

Both my 850 SA/BTI sim higher than guarm. That's a bit disappointing lol
    Why is it disappointing? BTI/SA work in tandem with one another really well. I do wish nature's call was better though....Ive gotten three of them now. Actually just got two on the same night....was a pug heroic group and my personal loot was one and then i bonus rolled an 870 warforged one. Talk about a kick in the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Why is it disappointing? BTI/SA work in tandem with one another really well. I do wish nature's call was better though....Ive gotten three of them now. Actually just got two on the same night....was a pug heroic group and my personal loot was one and then i bonus rolled an 870 warforged one. Talk about a kick in the nuts.
    It's not a bad trinket. Sure not as good as SA or BI, but still a viable trinket. Be wary of old trinket lists, some trinkets like Memento and Nature's Call are very low in those and they have shown to be much much better in practice (and in more up to date sims as well).

I'll have to open a ticket to get my 870 NC back then, and just keep it around just in case they "fix" SA so it doesn't proc Stormbringer

What makes you think procing SB wasn't the intended design for SA?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    it probably was but not to the point that you are just spamming SS and refreshes buffs i suppose, and for sure not to the point that its mandatory enh trinket ;P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Mandatory? You make it sound like if you have any other trinket your dps will be very low. SA is definitely BiS at the moment and it combos very well with BTI but it's not that far off from the trinkets behind it so mandatory is a strong word to use.

The most cited, and most reasonable evidence, is that it doesn't proc windfury, flametongue, frostbrand or maelstrom generation. If it were a true main-hand attack it would trigger weapon buffs.

While I'm new to the Shaman community here, I constantly hear people saying if/when the trinket gets nerfed. As someone also stated above me it doesn't proc anything else but SB(which I rightfully just found out). Why is that? I don't think that was intended at all, and I see them nerfing it when nighthold comes out. Otherwise we probably wouldn't want to upgrade to a new trinket in NH(although I think they're relatively okay with that). However if you're gearing a newer shaman come NH you'll "have" to run EN until they get it. Like a lot of guilds did with Maidens for DKs in HFC for the BoS build.

The reason nobody assumes that the stormbringer thing is intended is because it's not mentioned on the tooltip, and it makes absolutely no sense.
    Any attack effect which procs Stormbringer should also proc Windfury, but it doesn't. It also doesn't trigger main hand procs for any other class except Shaman (some people claim it triggers something for Arms Warriors, but that seemed to be in debate, and they would use it anyway because of Colossus Smash).

Nobody assumed that it did proc Stormbringer, because by all accounts it shouldn't, but for some reason it does. As it's not listed in the tooltip, we must assume this is unintentional.
    Blizzard have yet to take action on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The reason nobody assumes that the stormbringer thing is intended is because it's not mentioned on the tooltip, and it makes absolutely no sense.
    Any attack effect which procs Stormbringer should also proc Windfury, but it doesn't. It also doesn't trigger main hand procs for any other class except Shaman (some people claim it triggers something for Arms Warriors, but that seemed to be in debate, and they would use it anyway because of Colossus Smash).

Nobody assumed that it did proc Stormbringer, because by all accounts it shouldn't, but for some reason it does. As it's not listed in the tooltip, we must assume this is unintentional.
    Blizzard have yet to take action on it though.
    Blizzard still not taking action on it though is what makes me feel like they either will never "fix" it or fix it in the nighthold patch.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Blizzard still not taking action on it though is what makes me feel like they either will never "fix" it or fix it in the nighthold patch.
    I don't expect them to change it until the Nighthold patch either, it's strong but not gamebreakingly so.
    I just think people should stockpile alternatives just in case, and that it's silly to assume that it's intended behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I don't expect them to change it until the Nighthold patch either, it's strong but not gamebreakingly so.
    I just think people should stockpile alternatives just in case, and that it's silly to assume that it's intended behaviour.
    I should go get my natures call back then lol.

Deleted
    PSA: You can restore items from your Battle.net account - you should not create a ticket for it

EU: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration
    US: https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Deleted
    They could fix SA it in 7.1.5. So up to january, it is quite safe.

And dont forget: Blizzard doesnt want to buff or nerf mid tier progress so if they fix it, it will be for nighthold and mostly because they dont want old trinkets to be BIS.