Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Isn't it better to pick your battles? There was a lot to complain about in Cata and WoD but Legion has delivered on every front so far.

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Isn't it better to pick your battles? There was a lot to complain about in Cata and WoD but Legion has delivered on every front so far.
    Not on every front.

I agree with you that Legion is overall good, but there are at least two areas where it is pretty horrible, if you ask me:

(1) ability pruning / 25th unnecessary re-re-re-revamp of classes - a big step back from what it was,
    (2) PVP gearing - a big step back from what it was.

Other things in Legion I like (even legendaries which many other people hate) - and yes, I am willing to wait as they work on the above two.

Major class overhauls come in expansions/prepatches. If it is continued to be viewed as a major problem for the MAJORITY Blizzard will take action, again, and revamp specs. Until then we get crap like 7.1.5 with bandaids and attempts to fix screw ups (Ya, removing traps from other hunter specs, I'm looking at you)
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dismiss them because (for me) every time I log on I have something to do, and log off with a list of things I did not do.
    There is enough content to keep me happy.

If you play 8 hours a day it is not Blizzards fault.

I dismiss them because if millions of people can dismiss the ass-backwards problems the Republican party and Trump have to elect them to power, I totally have the right to dismiss WoW's problems.

Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post
    you forgot the retarded legendary rng system.

doing as much content that can reward a legendary and still only have sephuz secret. as for my part, if i dont get a useable legendary befor my current gametime expires i am done with the game.
    Is that like a threat? Do you think anyone cares? Do you think Blizzard will read your post, and then do whatever they can to get you to stay?

I love the game, best it's ever been. Have a cookie and gtfo if you don't like it, and leave me and the millions of other players who love it to our own amusement without your constant bitching

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    whys everyone here on MMOC ignoring that issue?
    You having an issue with something =/= that something being an issue.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Yet im still enjoying the game more than ever. I took a month off aswell, and the AP system still seems fine to me. I dont have to wait that long for AK and i can keep progressing on my main. Also I love how my toons feel different now, while for a long time they have seemed too much alike. Why do you state what you think as facts? They are simply opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Or stupid people like you are ignorant, and choose only to see that which suits such a petty and immature statement..
    Right, that's a mature argument. What idiocy...

So I took a little month break because of how frustrated I was with the actual gameplay in Legion (class gameplay) and recently noticed many others on the WoW forums feel the same. There is a serious problem with classes that needs a big redesign imo to fix. Not to mention blizz ignoring the shit out of players (except mages so it seems?) so my question is, whys everyone here on MMOC ignoring that issue?

Legion is probably the most content and lorenrich expansion, yet it's totally ruined by class design choices and the retarded AP/AK system that makes respecting and rerolling a pain in the arse. Anytime it gets brought up you guys tear the OP a new one. Why?
    Great question

The answer is mob mentality.

Nobody wants to play a bad game. This is where the mob mentality kicks in and people convince themselves they are playing an amazing game.

It's a very dangerous phenomenon where mob mentality and denial join together to create what is nowadays the WoW Community

So I took a little month break because of how frustrated I was with the actual gameplay in Legion (class gameplay) and recently noticed many others on the WoW forums feel the same. There is a serious problem with classes that needs a big redesign imo to fix. Not to mention blizz ignoring the shit out of players (except mages so it seems?) so my question is, whys everyone here on MMOC ignoring that issue?

Legion is probably the most content and lorenrich expansion, yet it's totally ruined by class design choices and the retarded AP/AK system that makes respecting and rerolling a pain in the arse. Anytime it gets brought up you guys tear the OP a new one. Why?
    Why are people here dismissive of those who don't have the same issues with Legion? It is almost like people can have their own opinions or something.

Legion is probably the most content and lorenrich expansion, yet it's totally ruined by class design choices and the retarded AP/AK system that makes respecting and rerolling a pain in the arse.
    Because hyperbolic nonsense deserves nothing better than derision.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because human beings in general have issues criticizing the things they love.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Gotta love how people saying Beefsquatch is wrong is doing so in such a way thats showing he's right.
    The OP and a few others are literally shouting down anyone who disagrees with them. Do you seriously not see how hypocritical this is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Because these forums and this site, Is heavily filled with blizzard fanboys, which Includes the people that run the site, and It's Admins which may or may not have a personal bias towards the subject you're speaking of on here and will yell at you for that reason. Just like the posts above, they want to ignore the problems normal people see, and live In blissful Ignorance. I've lived In blissful ignorance of WoW for 10 years before I was banned for something I didn't do, and still am. And that's opened my eyes to the problems WoW has Including the bannings left and right, but that's another thing entirely.

Shortly, people here are giant fanatics about WoW and they will have their hands to their ears as they hear criticism, and will report/downvote/remove your post just to shutdown criticism.
    So basically you have ignored all the posts in this thread acknowledging Wow has serious issues while at the same time disagreeing with how the OP is conveying his opinion on those issues? How the fuck does that make them fanboys? Get the fuck out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Because most of the whining is about someone quitting over some petty thing. It's not meant to be a discussion, as you display with this post too. "Dismissive", so people argue back and you can't handle that?
    Haters on these forums have never been able to handle disagreement and yet still have the audacity to claim it is others that are blind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Or stupid people like you are ignorant, and choose only to see that which suits such a petty and immature statement.
    That accusation always comes out based on a single post someone makes, never on the entire posting history of someone.
    But why bother with facts when losing an argument.

If you can't backup something negative towards blizzard, accuse those with a positive view of being a fanboy.
    That is a common mentality here unfortunately.
    What is worse is the moderation of these forums encourages this kind of behavior while infracting anyone calling it for what it is: trolling and generally being toxic.

blizz ignoring the shit out of players (except mages so it seems?) ?
    Have even seen the 7.1.5 patch notes? I will take this post and shove it up your holly jolly ass sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    Dunno why you see artfiact power as a problem. Now I play a bit more than average, but I haven't put much effort into AP farming, yet my main weapon is level 33 and my offspec weapons are 24 and 28 respectively. It's not like it's that great of an effort to maintain them if you keep the research rolling.
    No way you did not put effort into AP farming and have 33/28/24 traits. I keep always AK research at full and I have main weapon at 29 (soon 30) and second at 16. And yes you can say Im not putting max effort, Im doing only WQs with high AP rewards, some mythics raids etc. If I would clear every possible WQ with AP, spam mythics, rhc and every possible way to earn AP I would just burn myself and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Remove the blinders. No one is saying there are no positive sides; Only that the flaws need to be criticized. You make me sick.
    If only players could agree on what those faults are. If anyone is blind it is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Take any one of these generic responses.

- It's your own fault you're burned out.
    - The numbers are fine, therefore it's fine.
    - You're just bad at the game.
    - You didn't try try rerolling and trying something else.
    - You're being toxic/poisonous.
    - Your complaints about mechanics, however detailed or mathematically explained, are invalid because:-
    -> I say so.
    -> You took a break, and in spite of nothing meaningful changing or happening since taking that break, you're not playing anymore so...
    -> You don't have "enough" ("enough" being an entirely arbitrary definition of time/content beaten as decided by the poster) experience.

That's basically this community now. I've seen all of these, and worse, trying to discuss Warlocks.
    Yes how dare anyone but the OP have an opinion. This is a discussion forum not a blog. Don't want your views commented on? Don't post. Simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    I personally agree with you, but I can also see where a lot of the defense of the expansion comes from. This is IMO overall the best expansion we have had since WotLK, and I think a lot of people would just rather focus on the things that they did right, because we have had years of bitching about things they did wrong.
    To some people, Blizzard could never do any wrong. To others, Blizzard could never do any right. Most people are right in the middle, and no matter how they respond, one or both sides feel like it is fair game to attack them, so most people just voice their frustrations instead of trying to plead with irrational people to see reason.
    No one is defending anything. They simply have differing opinions. So basically only the OP is allowed to have an opinion and everyone else is supposed to bow down and kiss his feet? Again get the fuck out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Not before the first "whinings", "bitchings", "bads", "casuals" and similar fly. Sometimes the switch happens across threads, but it's there.
    You do understand those are all opinions right? Why are the opinions of the OP allowed but not the opinions of those who disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    If only players could agree on what those faults are. If anyone is blind it is you.
    Players do not need to agree on what those faults are for them to be flaws. There are people who enjoyed WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I'm dismissive because stuff like this

is total nonsense I simply disagree with. I understand that whiners desperately need an audience, but sorry. I just don't see it that way.
    im with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    ¨Problem with WoW is the community, not the game.¨

Indeed the horrible class design is because of the community and there's absolutly no problem with class design.

How dare people are giving negative opinion about our game we love so much. Damm community

Meanwhile, people are starting to play less or quit because of the community, how dare they stop playing this fabulous we love so much.
    This right here is why threads like the OP's are treated as they are not because they think Blizzard is perfect but because of how that feedback is conveyed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Right, that's a mature argument. What idiocy...
    It is very telling you respond to that particular post rather than the one he was responding to that called him a fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Great question

The answer is mob mentality.

Nobody wants to play a bad game. This is where the mob mentality kicks in and people convince themselves they are playing an amazing game.

It's a very dangerous phenomenon where mob mentality and denial join together to create what is nowadays the WoW Community
    Or people just have different issues with the game but apparently that isn't allowed. Everyone has to toe the hater party line right?